Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? (3287 Views)

Not All Sins Are Equal, Some Are Greater Than Each Other / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Janosky: 12:32pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Hehehe
Firstborn is coined from 2 words - first and born according to English
Just as we have lastborn and secondborn... Sometimes, you need to clean your sense to make sense from common sense

Emusan dim wit, come & be reading this Aemmyjah comment until you receive sense
grin grin grin grin
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Janosky: 12:37pm On Feb 17
Steep:

No John never implied that Jesus had a beginning rather it means that at the time when all things were created Jesus was present meaning he was not part of creation.
when did John say Jesus was not with God before the beginning?
Mark 13:19 Jesus said " the beginning of Creation which God (his Father) created"

Revelation 3:14 John wrote " Jesus is the beginning of the creation by God (our Father )."

But some people are desperate to change that to suit Trinity scam. grin
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

Many big words were coined from smaller words and immediately their meanings change.

So what is your point?

Irrelevant as usual.

If firstborn is a big word
What are the smaller words that it was coined from? And how does it change meaning?
Goalkeeper - goal and keeper
Central midfielder - centre and midfield

Emusan- Emu (very ugly, flightless bird) san - Storage Area network (similar to memory or brain)...
Emusan = birdbrain (check birdbrain in dictionary)... Very fitting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Emusan(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:
If firstborn is a big word
What are the smaller words that it was coined from? And how does it change meaning?
Goalkeeper - goal and keeper
Central midfielder - centre and midfield

Emusan- Emu (very ugly, flightless bird) san - Storage Area network (similar to memory or brain)...
Emusan = birdbrain (check birdbrain in dictionary)... Very fitting

So far so good the word used was FIRSTBORN not BORN as you shameless people want to twist it.
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

So far so good the word used was FIRSTBORN not BORN as you shameless people want to twist it.

COLOSSIANS 1:15 (YORUBA)
Òun ni àwòrán Ọlọ́run tí a kò lè rí, AKOBI nínú gbogbo ẹ̀dá;

Is that twisted too? What is Akobi?
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Emusan(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:
COLOSSIANS 1:15 (YORUBA)
Òun ni àwòrán Ọlọ́run tí a kò lè rí, AKOBI nínú gbogbo ẹ̀dá;

Is that twisted too? What is Akobi?

Stop taking us back.

I've past this stage.

Akobi = Firstborn NOT BORN grin cheesy grin grin

You can see how restless you are grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

Stop taking us back.

I've past this stage.

"Kọ̀wé sí áńgẹ́lì ìjọ ní Laodíkíà pé: Àwọn ohun tí Àmín sọ nìyí, ẹlẹ́rìí olóòótọ́ tó sì ṣeé gbára lé, ìbẹ̀rẹ̀ àwọn ohun tí Ọlọ́run dá:"

Sometimes, it's vital to read in the language the person understands to help him see the meaning
Since English is too much for you, lemme be empathetic
Yet, you say I take you back? grin
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Emusan(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

"Kọ̀wé sí áńgẹ́lì ìjọ ní Laodíkíà pé: Àwọn ohun tí Àmín sọ nìyí, ẹlẹ́rìí olóòótọ́ tó sì ṣeé gbára lé, ìbẹ̀rẹ̀ àwọn ohun tí Ọlọ́run dá:"

Sometimes, it's vital to read in the language the person understands to help him see the meaning
Since English is too much for you, lemme be empathetic
Yet, you say I take you back? grin

And your point is?
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

Stop taking us back.

I've past this stage.

You can see how restless you are grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jèhófà ṣẹ̀dá mi gẹ́gẹ́ bí ìbẹ̀rẹ̀ ọ̀nà rè, Àkọ́bẹ̀rẹ̀ àwọn àṣeyọrí rẹ̀ ti ìgbà láéláé
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

And your point is?

Has Yoruba failed you too?
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Emusan(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Has Yoruba failed you too?

You should agree with this Yoruba too, if you're not an hypocrite!

Ní àtètèkọ́ṣe ni Ọ̀rọ̀ wà, Ọ̀rọ̀ sì wà pẹ̀lú Ọlọ́run, Ọlọ́run sì ni Ọ̀rọ̀ náà. John 1:1

Why causing distraction?

Focus on where we are.

Why the meaning of your FIRSTBORN change when applied to Col 1:18?

This is where we are.
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

You should agree with this Yoruba too, if you're not an hypocrite!

Ní àtètèkọ́ṣe ni Ọ̀rọ̀ wà, Ọ̀rọ̀ sì wà pẹ̀lú Ọlọ́run, Ọlọ́run sì ni Ọ̀rọ̀ náà. John 1:1

Why causing distraction?

Focus on where we are.

Why the meaning of your FIRSTBORN change when applied to Col 1:18?

This is where we are.

Who is firstborn
Jesus or the Father?
Oh
You believe both are equal and or the same
Eeyah
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Jehovah God is eternal
Ancient of days
The source of life
No beginning and no end
The one who never sleeps or die

Jesus Christ, God's firstborn and only begotten has a beginning
He is the beginning of God's creation
The first to be risen from the dead

If you think you'll drag me into your stupid debates, you're fooling yourself.

Too late to avoid the discussion… this is not a debate.

How was JESUS CHRIST the first to be risen from the dead when the son of the Shunnamite woman's son was as written in 2 Kings 4:1-37?

When was the beginning of JESUS CHRIST?

Waiting for your answers…

1 Like

Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Emusan(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:
Who is firstborn
Jesus or the Father?
Oh
You believe both are equal and or the same
Eeyah

See how he switched gear cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

He now ran away from his Yoruba version when he got exposed grin grin cheesy cheesy

Tell me how your meaning of FIRSTBORN changed when you applied it in Col 1:18?
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

See how he switched gear cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

He now ran away from his Yoruba version when he got exposed grin grin cheesy cheesy

Tell me how your meaning of FIRSTBORN changed when you applied it in Col 1:18?

Jesus is firstborn from who? Himself or someone else
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

Too late to avoid the discussion… this is not a debate.

How was JESUS CHRIST the first to be risen from the dead when the son of the Shunnamite woman's son was as written in 2 Kings 4:1-37?

When was the beginning of JESUS CHRIST?

Waiting for your answers…

Jesus is the first to have a resurrection. The firstborn from the dead. I will not explain to you even though there were other resurrection before Jesus Christ. Jesus fittingly calls himself the firstborn from the dead. Go and rest. You will not find the answer
Why will I cast my pearls to you
I'm not Max
Drag my name like you're a lost child, I won't reply you until after next month
Bye
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Jesus is the first to have a resurrection. The firstborn from the dead. I will not explain to you even though there were other resurrection before Jesus Christ. Jesus fittingly calls himself the firstborn from the dead. Go and rest. You will not find the answer
I'm not Max
Bye

He is one of those arguing blindly but opened a new account thinking that will help his lies when his attitude towards truth has not changed.
Once someone says only one religion out of tens of thousands different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines is false then i know such a person hates the truth.
Only one religion can't be wrong when all others aren't in agreement! cheesy
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17
MaxInDHouse:

He is one of those arguing blindly but opened a new account thinking that will help his lies when his attitude towards truth has not changed.
Once someone says only one religion out of tens of thousands different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines is false then i know such a person hates the truth.
Only one religion can't be wrong when all others aren't in agreement! cheesy

He opened a new account trying to draw negative attention to our posts on the forum
I have someone in mind that has this account but lemme reserve my comment

Jesus himself said he's the firstborn from the dead. Instead of humbly asking what that means since there were previous resurrection, he attacks the Bible thinking he's attacking me 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Emusan(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Jesus is firstborn from who? Himself or someone else

You haven't answered my question.

He didn't expect that Yoruba version of John 1:1 hypocrite cheesy grin cheesy
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

You haven't answered my question.

He didn't expect that Yoruba version of John 1:1 hypocrite cheesy grin cheesy

Oga
I don show you verse
I am not Yoruba
I discern you are and since English was too high for you, I gave you the translation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Emusan(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:
Oga
I don show you verse

That says?

I am not Yoruba

What is the essence of quoting Yoruba version for me then?

Then do you agree with that Yoruba version of John 1:1?

I discern you are and since English was too high for you, I gave you the translation

You copy and paste something online without even understand the language and you're running your mouth like tap to say English is tough for me when you can't even make coherent sentence in English grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

That says?

What is the essence of quoting Yoruba version for me then?

Then do you agree with that Yoruba version of John 1:1?

You copy and paste something online without even understand the language and you're running your mouth like tap to say English is tough for me when you can't even make coherent sentence in English grin cheesy cheesy grin

Ní ìbẹ̀rẹ̀, Ọ̀rọ̀ náà owà, Ọ̀rọ̀ náà sì wà pẹ̀lú Ọlọ́run, Ọ̀rọ̀ náà sì jẹ́ ọlọ́run kan.

What is the problem my son? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Emusan(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Ní ìbẹ̀rẹ̀, Ọ̀rọ̀ náà owà, Ọ̀rọ̀ náà sì wà pẹ̀lú Ọlọ́run, Ọ̀rọ̀ náà sì jẹ́ ọlọ́run kan.

What is the problem my son? cool

The problem is you don't understand the Language you are presenting here you're just doing copy and paste.

So only a deluded person will be ranting in a language he/she doesn't understand and be thinking he is making sense grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

I'm not Max
Bye

You must explain to me. You can't leave that unanswered.

Why was the resurrection of JESUS CHRIST more significant than that of the others?

I don't need your pearls because I have a lot of them… and I mean… a whole lot.
Yea… you're not Max but you're like him…
Well, I'm not lost… and you must reply.

So, answer the question.

1 Like

Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

You [b]must explain to me. You can't leave that unanswered.

Why was the resurrection of JESUS CHRIST more significant than that of the others?

I don't need your pearls because I have a lot of them… and I mean… a whole lot.
Yea… you're not Max but you're like him…
Well, I'm not lost… and you must reply.

So, answer the question.[/b]

I must?
Who are you?
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

The problem is you don't understand the Language you are presenting here you're just doing copy and paste.

So only a deluded person will be ranting in a language he/she doesn't understand and be thinking he is making sense grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

My son
I spent 19 years of my life in Yoruba land grin grin grin
De cap nonsense
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

I must?
Who are you?

You don't need to know who I am… but you've got to defend your words…

So, start already.
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17
Westerhoffe:

You don't need to know who I am… but you've got to defend your words…

So, start already.

Ok na
Give me like 7 weeks
When I have your time, I'll attend to you
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
Give me like 7 weeks

7 weeks…that's forever.

But my question shouldn't be that difficult that will take 7 weeks for you to think and ponder over… is it?
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
Give me like 7 weeks
When JWs comes around they will say they're busy or drive our brothers away but when we are chatting with interested ones on line they will start asking stupid questions claiming they want to EXPOSE falsehood yet there are over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.
Which of them all is the truth?
Ọmọ some people just love deceiving themselves walahi talahi! cheesy
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by Emusan(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:
My son
De cap nonsense

Good for you!

Now answer my question
Re: In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

My son
De cap nonsense

You must answer them o otherwise heaven will fall! cheesy

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Purpose of Life (why were we created?) / Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? / Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.