Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? (7915 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:

Not only NL but online.

What I discovered today shows me that guys online are different from guys offline. I mean, their personality online is different from offline.

Even the guy that came here to talk about virgin. I am very much sure he doesn't mean it. Maybe he commented for the 'likes'.

Sure!

Most of the online personalities are as a result of who we chose to be......
Especially on faceless forum.
Myself for example sometimes goes off of my online personalities

There are things I can say here but can't/wouldn't say on Fbk.....

Thats just how it is ma'am
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Rahull: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
oshe111:
Sure!

Most of the online personalities are as a result of who we chose to be...... Especially on faceless forum. Myself for example sometimes goes off of my online personalities
There are things I can say here but can't/wouldn't say on Fbk.....
Thats just how it is ma'am
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by jaxxy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rahull:

Not only NL but online.

What I discovered today shows me that guys online are different from guys offline. I mean, their personality online is different from offline.

Even the guy that came here to talk about virgin. I am very much sure he doesn't mean it. Maybe he commented for the 'likes'.

Ure very correct most of them that go off so much and keep up their savage game are just fictional characters, actors and pleasure seekers looking for where to express their wild imaginations because they dare not express such in their real worlds. Escape for reality maybe.

In reality they are almost opposite of themselves here. I also noticed smtn quite astonishing to me, the fact sm1 types good and fluent English doesn’t mean they speak same way. It was abit shocking to me. I smtmes wonder if it’s same person I chat with. Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Rahull:
You must be a virgin I guess.
Naso I Be And I'm Proud To Be

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by 2buffagain(m): 4:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Rahull:
1. A single lady within the age of 30 to 35 that has not given birth.

2. A single lady within the age of 22 to 28 that has given birth. (A.K.A baby mama)

Number 1
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by 2buffagain(m): 5:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Rahull:
Since guys have been calling ladies from 30yrs upward "Evening Newspapers", so I thought that this set of ladies, their chances of getting wifed is very slim.

Today after work, I was bored at home so I hit the street to make a little research.

I walked up to over 30 guys and asked them the below question.

Which of these ladies will you marry assuming you are to marry either ?

1. A LADY WITHIN THE AGE RANGE OF 30 TO 35 YRS THAT HAS NOT GIVEN BIRTH.

2. A LADY WITHIN THE AGE RANGE OF 22 TO 28 YRS THAT HAS GIVEN BIRTH.

To my greatest surprised, 75% of the guys went for the lady in number one. Each with their reasons..

Old news paper is better than used toilet paper.

But neither of them are prime choices.

Seeing as young childless women in they're 20s never finish, we shall skip them both grin... Especially number 2 angry that one has failed.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by zeuss: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Rahull:
1. A single lady within the age of 30 to 35 that has not given birth.

2. A single lady within the age of 22 to 28 that has given birth. (A.K.A baby mama)

Naive comparism.
Understanding illuminates our embrace of the concept of life and all that concerns it, as the race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong but tym and chance will play....we only need be prepared nothing is assured nothing is cast in stone.
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by biggydon209(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Bros u harsh ooooquote author=IamD18 post=72150328]None of the above.

As a lady, you have no right to talk about marriage if you are not a virgin.

May ringworm of the clitoris be the case of any non-virgin lady who'll expect me to value her.

I'm allergic to living fossils parading without their hymen.

Tufiakwa!!![/quote]
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by ezeigbo194(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2018
IamD18:
None of the above.

May ringworm of the clitoris be the case of any non-virgin lady who'll expect me to value her.

Tufiakwa!!!

I hope you are a virgin undecided
IamD18:
None of the above.

Tufiakwa!!!

I hope you are a virgin
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by dazzlingd(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2018
IamD18:
None of the above.

Tufiakwa!!!

Either you are below 20 years

Or you have not smashed a girl before
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oyatz(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2018
No, the right age for a lady to get married is 23-27

oshe111:
It shows you based your assumptions on mainly NL

I'd also go for number 1

I also feel the right age for a lady to get married is 28 - 33

Though some girls get mature enough before 28

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2018
oyatz:
No, the right age for a lady to get married is 23-27

Lol.....

Wetin 23yrs old girl know?

Person wen never fit manage her life, nai wan manage family?

Can u marry a girl thats still an undergraduate?
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oyatz(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2018
There are many 23year old ladies that have graduated and ready for marriage. This is far better than doing slay queen or fuvking upandan.

Yes, I can marry an undergraduate that WILL be living under my roof and NOT on campus.

oshe111:
Lol.....

Wetin 23yrs old girl know?

Person wen never fit manage her life, nai wan manage family?

Can u marry a girl thats still an undergraduate?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2018
oyatz:
There are many 23year old ladies that have graduated and ready for marriage. This is far better than doing slay queen or fuvking upandan.

Yes, I can marry an undergraduate that WILL be living under my roof and NOT on campus.

We aint talking about fvcking upandan cos a 14year old girl might also be doing that.....

So I think say na only night nai undergraduate take dey lash ba?cheesy

I laff u in swahili

95% of those 23yrs old girls go regret marrying early.....

Time has changed, this is not our parents days when most of them were properly grilled with how to maintain their homes early and they also didnt ho to university hence had more time on being groomed
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by Maxcollins042(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Deadlywoman:

You couldn't think of a better survey to run? Maybe something that benefits your community?

African men calculating toto since year 0 cry
How many has your dad and brothers (if you have any) calculated so far?
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by LadyAimy: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
IamD18:
None of the above.

Tufiakwa!!!
Like seriously angry
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oyatz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why the regret sir?

oshe111:
We aint talking about fvcking upandan cos a 14year old girl might also be doing that.....

So I think say na only night nai undergraduate take dey lash ba?cheesy

I laff u in swahili

95% of those 23yrs old girls go regret marrying early.....

Time has changed, this is not our parents days when most of them were properly grilled with how to maintain their homes early and they also didnt ho to university hence had more time on being groomed
Re: Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? by oshe111(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
oyatz:
Why the regret sir?

22-25 is when they experience proper freedom.....

So they would feel caged seeing their mates exploring hence would wanna explore as well

You and I know what that means

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Female End Masturbation / Pot Belly N Sex / I Must Marry Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.