Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (88003 Views)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Prize For Anybody Who Can Guess Where This Mansion Is / Ganduje Bribery Video: Magu Confronted In London. See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by blujoi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
I'm never one to insult anyone, you can go through my chats to confirm. I'm all about using this medium to foster unity and learn.

eric111111:

lets put hands together to build this country. Please lets stop insulting one another.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by blujoi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Its terrible. Peter Obi's competence is not in doubt. The attacks will continue, its expected.

degamemaster:

My dear the fear is no longer about Atiku but Mr Peter Obi.
This man must have been sending serious fever in the camp of the dullard and his zombies ever since Atiku nominated him.
#Atikobiwewant

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
Its terrible. Peter Obi's competence is not in doubt. The attacks will continue, its expected.

lol @ competence not in doubt?

Do you mind listing his achievements as a public official and governor of anambra for 8 years?

I'm 100% sure you can not list anything and you won't answer the question because he achieved ZEROas a public official.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by blujoi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
I'm sure if you create a thread for that you will get your answers. I am not from Anambra, but there were visible changes he made to the quality of life in Anambra. I repeat his competence is not in doubt, if you have any evidence against that, you could go ahead to state it. He had been successful as a private season and had headed various Businesses including a bank successfully without any scandals.

deomelo:

lol @ competence not in doubt?

Do you mind listing his achievements as a public official and governor of anambra for 8 years?

I'm 100% sure you can not list anything and you won't answer the question because he achieved ZEROas a public official.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by blujoi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
No, I do not follow him closely, that will be absurd. Do you have any link or video evidence of what you have just stated? If you do kindly provide such and i will gladly retract my statements.

boxypane:

You seem not to be following this man closely, if you know you know. I remember brightly when he was interviewed on Channels TV about two(2) months ago, he made mention of that same statement... That he owns no property outside our shores coz he believes in the entity called Nigeria.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by blujoi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
If only the Buhari supporters would take a break from this smear campaign and focus on CONVINCING the rest of us on why he should continue. But I guess that might be asking for too much. Stay Atikulated brother!!!

Amumaigwe:

Brother, stop responding to the fools. Instead of telling us what that Bovine entity in Aso Rock for overn 3 years has achieved, they are busy trying to dig up stains on Obi. They will keep searching until the coming tsunami sweeps them out of office next February.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
I'm sure if you create a thread for that you will get your answers. I am not from Anambra, but there were visible changes he made to the quality of life in Anambra. I repeat his competence is not in doubt, if you have any evidence against that, you could go ahead to state it. He had been successful as a private season and had headed various Businesses including a bank successfully without any scandals.

deomelo:

You see, I said you can not list anything and you won't answer the question because he achieved ZERO as a public official.

Thanks for proving me right, I know your type, you spew lies and rubbish that you can not back up with facts.

You can not make up on your own achievements and things that other people did not achieve and even didn't claim they achieve just because you know how to lie.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by blujoi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Peter Obi didnt achieve anything while he was governor of Anambra state, because I refuse to list it for a nonentity called Deomelo. Ok, yes he didn't,If that will help you sleep better this night. But he is still my choice and yes I believe he is more competent than Buhari. Now you can support and believe your own lies while i believe my own. Thank you and have a nice day.

deomelo:

You see, I said you can not list anything and you won't answer the question because he achieved ZERO as a public official.

Thanks for proving me right, I know your type, you spew lies and rubbish that you can not back up with facts.

You can not make up on your own achievements and things that other people did not achieve and even didn't claim they achieve just because you know how to lie.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
blujoi:
Peter Obi didnt achieve anything while he was governor of Anambra state, because I refuse to list it for a nonentity called Deomelo. Ok, yes he didn't,If that will help you sleep better this night. But he is still my choice and yes I believe he is more competent than Buhari. Now you can support and believe your own lies while i believe my own. Thank you and have a nice day.
[/s]

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Btw, it's perfectly ok even if the most incompetent loser in the world is your choice, but you can not lie just to support your lying candidate and get away unchallenged.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by oyoirabor: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
berrystunn:
Imo people are not happy that
VP is coming from ANAMBRA.

Ipob are not happy too

Thunder....with 6000000 KVA locate you all

Including AAPPCC and their supporters

Shut and get out....silly thing! We don't need this your empty brain at the moment.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by djon78(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
deomelo:
Btw, it's perfectly ok even if the most incompetent loser in the world is your choice, but you can not lie just to support your lying candidate and get away unchallenged.

I am from Anambara
In area of road construction he was outstanding my state has some of the best rural roads in Nigeria

He overhauled the secondary school system and the result was excellent waec result across the Nation. For you to know how good our education is, students from a public school in Onitsha won a competition in far away silicon valley in USA, beating the best from the rest of the world. These were a result of good foundation laid by Obi.

Economy; Anambara has no huge debt, is not owing any workers or pensioners. He saved a lot of billions for the state due to a result of financial Prudence and frugality he has developed during his business years.

Healthwise Anambara has one of the best primary health care system in Nigeria, from where they won 1 million dollars award from Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

Let me leave it here

But a word I have for you guys is that as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned no politician is prudent, resourceful, honest and has integrity like Peter Obi.
He is impeccable, no dirt, no scandal.
And he was an extremely wealthy man. But doesn't live it.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by berrystunn(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
oyoirabor:

Shut and get out....silly thing! We don't need this your empty brain at the moment.

Are you from Imo
or ipob movement or APC ??

Wait oh imagine Nigeria without imo, ipob, apc, Fulani,boko and you. grin
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by toprealman: 4:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Still looking for the mansion.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by meccuno: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
poseidon12:
And these APC goons have not checked to be sure the property is in Peter Obi's name. It could be in the wife's name, just like the apartment in Ikoyi. The important thing is that he bought it with his money. Can the APC goons say the same thing about Tinubu?

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
boxypane:

That's why I said your thoughts are shallow...
No, you were not making any sense at all
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by boxypane(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Pope22:
u
No, you were not making any sense at all
What sense will sane make with insanity
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by desdot: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
ELVISHOT:
APC supporters are alleging that Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential candidate, has a house in London as opposed to claiming he only has a house in Onitsha.

It all started when Yekini Nabena, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, tweeted a document alleging that Peter Obi is the owner of a mansion in London. The said document allege the property was acquired in 2001.

Nobody is sure if this is propaganda or if there is truth in the allegations.

Replying Yekini Nabena, a Twitter user and APC support, Nuel Makara @MakaraNuel tweeted photos of house he claims is owned by Peter Obi in London.

Other APC supporters jumped at it and have been trending it on twitter.

Kayode Ogundamisi @ogundamisi a popular APC supporter retweeted it with this caption:

Nigerians have been reacting to the allegations of Peter Obi owning a house in London.
Many pointed out that the Said document shows that Obi acquired the alleged property in 2001 before he became Anambra Governor.

Meanwhile, here is Dr. Peter Obi talking about owning one house in Onitsha in an interview.

We hope Dr Peter Obi will soon react and give a better explanation.
More photos and Watch video HERE

What do you think

Source & More
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by desdot: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
ELVISHOT:
APC supporters are alleging that Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential candidate, has a house in London as opposed to claiming he only has a house in Onitsha.

It all started when Yekini Nabena, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, tweeted a document alleging that Peter Obi is the owner of a mansion in London. The said document allege the property was acquired in 2001.

Nobody is sure if this is propaganda or if there is truth in the allegations.

Replying Yekini Nabena, a Twitter user and APC support, Nuel Makara @MakaraNuel tweeted photos of house he claims is owned by Peter Obi in London.

Other APC supporters jumped at it and have been trending it on twitter.

Kayode Ogundamisi @ogundamisi a popular APC supporter retweeted it with this caption:

Nigerians have been reacting to the allegations of Peter Obi owning a house in London.
Many pointed out that the Said document shows that Obi acquired the alleged property in 2001 before he became Anambra Governor.

Meanwhile, here is Dr. Peter Obi talking about owning one house in Onitsha in an interview.

We hope Dr Peter Obi will soon react and give a better explanation.
More photos and Watch video HERE

What do you think

Source & More

Obedient we all stand

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.