Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (88057 Views)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Prize For Anybody Who Can Guess Where This Mansion Is / Ganduje Bribery Video: Magu Confronted In London. See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by emmykey0128(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Now I know this APC is really a sinking ship, instead of them to be campaigning for buhari with all his achievements since he became president and all his plans for the country beyond 2019,instead of them to be giving us reasons we needed to vote for buhari in 2019 they resulted to attacking atiku, obi and PDP as a whole, Peter bought the house before he became a governor so what the fuss about it? What about the mansion in Dubai owned by buratai? Any investigation on that? They should continue digging more okay? I am beginning to like this Peter obi the more even though I am a Yoruba boy from Ekiti state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2018
No matter what you dig out from the pit of hell against ATIKU and PETER OBI, we shall vote them in next year.
If you wish for yourself what happened to
1. Victims of Fulani herdsmen
2. Victims of injustice
3. Leah Shuabu
4. Victims of Python dance
5. Victims of political witch hunt
6. Victims of economic recession
Come out and say so openly and I will support Buhari 2019

6 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by abibun: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Mr Peter tells too many lies, this same man told us he has had only one wristwatch for over 17 years, the most annoying part is how some overly sentimental and myopic individuals will still come out and defend him just because of their unexplainable hatred for the present administration. I will continue to say it and i dont care whose ox is gored, all those screaming 'atikulate' do not care about the future of our nation but simply want the present administration out either due to sentimental or financial reasons, a sick man 'knowingly' taking the 'wrong drugs' has either fallen in love with death or is tired of life, with the way some people are badmouthing this administration you will think they will support new candidates/parties that have 'brilliant ideas' on how to move the nation forward with everything but No!! They would rather go with 'the old wine in new bottle', an individual that everyone knows his character is questionable and his sidekick that keeps feeding us 'cheap lies' angry
According to Obasanjo Atiku is better to Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by oneast: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Please open a thread with this.

blujoi:
Before ye diggers spread this falsehood, watch the video clip. Stop the smear campaign!!!

Peter didn't say he does not have a property or properties outside the country. He said he doesn't have any house in Nigeria outside Onitsha. For those who don't have data to watch it, this is what he said and I quote.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it" ......PETER OBI the Platform 2017

Asides he bought the house before he became the governor of Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk4o5EdUrZ4
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by SarakiBukola: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Mr Peter tells too many lies, this same man told us he has had only one wristwatch for over 17 years, the most annoying part is how some overly sentimental and myopic individuals will still come out and defend him just because of their unexplainable hatred for the present administration. I will continue to say it and i dont care whose ox is gored, all those screaming 'atikulate' do not care about the future of our nation but simply want the present administration out either due to sentimental or financial reasons, a sick man 'knowingly' taking the 'wrong drugs' has either fallen in love with death or is tired of life, with the way some people are badmouthing this administration you will think they will support new candidates/parties that have 'brilliant ideas' on how to move the nation forward with everything but No!! They would rather go with 'the old wine in new bottle', an individual that everyone knows his character is questionable and his sidekick that keeps feeding us 'cheap lies' angry

LOL...never seen you discuss politics, just the 80% funny 20% dry jokes grin

So very unusual.... anyways, we are on the same side, i am pro APC though they have really disappointed me
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Yankee101: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Can he afford It? Definitely as a former Fidelity Bank chairman cos ordinary GM can afford it back in the day before naira fell. Except if he said he didn't at the time he did (personal integrity of words) there's no big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2018
fuckipobs:
Peter Obi has Atikulooted Anambra ipobians Pigs, very soon Catholic Church will place a sainthood on him and Atikulooted. The holy see's of Knighthood of looters.

The scientific theory of crimes evolutional development in a tribe has only been provened in Igbos communities in south east of Nigeria, west Africa by, Mankind and Crime Research Development Unit.

When will Igbos stop promoting looters Armed robbery, cocaine pushers, PDP, bunkerers, Atikulooted and other vices.

You've spoken the mind of your fellow Yoruba terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by PHILipu1(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
This APC bastard should Shut up...show us the properties Tinubu owns and how he got it..Apc is full of thieves including the lifeless Bastard in aso

Atikuobi 2019..
Is Tinubu contesting?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Yorubas should stop comparing them to the Igbos, they will commit suicide seeing Igbos achievements....

We don't believe in looting to get rich, unlike the Yorubas who can't eat without looting the public Treasury.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BestDude: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

Is Tinubu contesting?
lol same silly question one Yoruba girl asked on face book when faced with no option

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by eventsms(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2018
He is a business man before becoming a governor in Nigeria. Owning house is not as issue .

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Doesn't mean he used Our money. That man owns Next Cash n Carry. I'm sure he can afford such without stealing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Ooduavoice: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2018
fuckipobs:
Peter Obi has Atikulooted Anambra ipobians Pigs, very soon Catholic Church will place a sainthood on him and Atikulooted. The holy see's of Knighthood of looters.

The scientific theory of crimes evolutional development in a tribe has only been provened in Igbos communities in south east of Nigeria, west Africa by, Mankind and Crime Research Development Unit.

When will Igbos stop promoting looters Armed robbery, cocaine pushers, PDP, bunkerers, Atikulooted and other vices.

common shut that dirty gutter of yours.

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by oneast: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Peter Obi was already onto all these companies long before he joined politics. There are not up to 3 Nigerian politicians that were established like Obi before joining politics.

Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

Read more about the man Peter Obi here..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Righteousness89(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Ozibe:

You could have quoted me, instead of plagiarising my comment from the other thread verbatim.

https://www.nairaland.com/4792502/peter-obi-only-place-own#72153410

I Listened! Peter obi said and I Quote
" The only place I have a house OFFICALLY BUILT BY ME" is in Onitsha!!

The Man is Way Smater than Nabena!
He Carefully chose his words!!

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2018
I'm not surprised, that is the trademark of PDP, party of criminals.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by globemoney: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Doesn't mean he used Our money. That man owns Next Cash n Carry. I'm sure he can afford such without stealing.
Next cash n carry were built with Anambra money

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2018
globemoney:

Atleast he invested it in Nigeria. He brought anambra from debt which mbadinuju left us with and left the coffers full. So he tried.

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2018
APC FINALLY EXPOSES PETER OBI

Even a saint has a past and when a man appears so immaculate, it simply means the scrutinizer is not thorough. We all know that the torchlight is now on Peter Obi, and good enough, the opposition camp - in their infinite wisdom - has found a bad name worthy enough to hang a dog. They dug so hard into the man's past and found that he said something contradictory to the fact.

We all remembered the speech where Peter said he had only one house - APC just debunked it.

Through a series of thorough investigation and involving forensic experts, APC discovered something beyond the CIA. Our Atikulate leading Political party found estates on 14, 16 and 18 Oman Avenue in London and the owner, they claimed, is Peter Obi. However, they were truthful enough to acknowledge that Peter acquired the house in 2001: years before he joined politics. Why then did Peter claim his only house was in Onitsha?

To refresh our memory, this was what Peter Obi said on the Platform:

'Having been the Governor of Anambra state for 8 years, I cannot live outside Anambra state - never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to Peter Obi, confiscate it'

As ambiguous as the statement is, it is not enough to nail the businessman extraordinary. The above statement is a mirror of his claim on 2 watches and 2 shoes, and the viral frenzy of finding Peter Obi's watch and shoes on Nigeria online sphere. Nevertheless, as inconsequential as those statements are, they will definitely spring up during debates. But permit me to ask: is there anything wrong in buying the whole world if you can afford it from money made from your sweat? Is it a crime against humanity?

As long as Peter Obi's source is not linked to fraud or embezzlement of the public fund, this blackmail will be a mere distraction and will not sell.

On Peter Obi, APC is still grasping straws and will continue to make a saint of him if they fail to stop. It's so clear that Peter, unlike the good Professor Osibanjo, answers to no one and will never represent imaginary groups in proxy. But is it not amazing that there lives someone who is extremely successful, who has governed a state for 8 good years and yet lacks a glaring sordid past?

Peter Obi is an enigma that is seriously challenging the adage that says: Behind Every Impressive Success, There Is A Crime.

With Peter Obi, I will confidently say that behind some success is a formidable character.
I AM OZII BABA ANIETO
I BELIEVE THAT WITH PETER OBI, WE CAN STILL #SAVENIGERIA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Ugosample(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
gladisa7:
Igbo is the only tribe in this cuntry that has so many billionaires who made their billions without stealing or looting or taking anything from govt. All you people blaabing here..if you know the number of products in the market solely owned by Peter Obi apart from Fidelity bank..you ll fear..Who imports ovaltine? Every Heinze product you use for salad is imported by Peter for dacades. This man has money to buy a mansion in Beverly Hills b4 he even became a governor.

that's true tho

Igbo people dey try when it comes to making money

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by oneast: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
The person that built all these can't he afford to build ordinary Cash n Carry. Stop this thing you are doing because it may haunt you some day.

globemoney:

Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

Read more about the man Peter Obi here..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2018
fuckipobs:

Yorubas with their foolish attitude.

Your ministers forged documents to be employed but your lots covered it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by ratcockoduduwa: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
hardeytarhyour:
even, i personally allege him that the property is not been own by him in 2001, he build this mansion with state money when he is in governor, that is one

secondly, so Nigeria is supporting
those they are not trust now before election, how can they trust them if they won power, Sincerely speaking, by support and vote for PDP's ATIKU/OBI Nigeria is going to corrupting, looting administration
[/s]Adamu go to school, you will not agree. Imagine how you are embarrassing your family online.

6 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Who doesn't have a property abroad

Every politician in Nigeria is corrupt cos we are operating a corrupt system that allows stealing so when you ride to power in does seem like an automatic ticket to loot.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Whether obi have a property outside Nigeria or not, I don't care. All I know is that he won't smell that seat in aso villa. You can wail it eternity. A Biafra man can't be allow to rule a "zoo". I think they are too advanced to stoop that low.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by bigpicture001: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2018
chinedumoooo:
We should know by now that politicians are partly
Truth and partly liar, they can never be trust and rely on their ulterance.
...yes it mayb true,but not true for this man...(peter obi).. I studied him like a book, through out his 8 years as governor. he performed even better than fashola.just dt u never cared to know...he is not crazy about amassing wealth like tinubu and co. ti ubu is abt nigeria's richest man. with no tangible investment. the only tin he does is to steal govt contract, nd re award it. den he built the hotel where he relaxes....naija's biggest thief is tonubu......billionaire from Mobil accountant.

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by fokoyor(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Jaynom:
Wait. Na Every house be MANSION? undecided
they don't know what a mansion looks like
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Awoo88: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2018
A very feeble attempt link some dirt to Obi. Instead promoting buhari these idiots are busy looking lies to tell about his opponent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by PHILipu1(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
BestDude:
lol same silly question one Yoruba girl asked on face book when faced with no option
Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by SkyUrch(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2018
APC...
SHAME ON YOU cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.