Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (88002 Views)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Prize For Anybody Who Can Guess Where This Mansion Is / Ganduje Bribery Video: Magu Confronted In London. See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2018
You people will not get anything if what you have decided is to dig a dirt about Peter Obi.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2018
Watch the clip on YouTube and tell me if any APC leader both past and present will say anything close to that about himself or herself.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by KanwuliaMama: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Pope22:

He was busy building his future in legimate business unlike you who built your future in women in school and that's why you are where you are today.

Is this an answer? cheesy

MajorJeffery:
Dude was already into importations back then when his mates were still doing sssshhhh to ladies at Uni. Travelling to China to import goods back then, one had to be a rich man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi

Really?
The same China every Alaba trader is into today? wink

Na wetin im dey import “those days” kwa? cheesy
Not saying his wealth was questionable. Just asking, because like many others is Nigeria, I am not familiar with his background. Google is sketchy about him. wink
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Ziggylady(f): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2018
APC is desperately grasping at straws and its obvious...mansion ko,pension ni..

Ingrates!!!

Atikulating intensified biko..no time cool
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BestDude: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Keep deceiving yourself with people fake social media accounts.
your mumu never do until your children suffer from you stupidity
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BigBen10: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
Before ye diggers spread this falsehood, watch the video clip. Stop the smear campaign!!!

Peter didn't say he does not have a property or properties outside the country. He said he doesn't have any house in Nigeria outside Onitsha. For those who don't have data to watch it, this is what he said and I quote.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it" ......PETER OBI the Platform 2017

Asides he bought the house before he became the governor of Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk4o5EdUrZ4

cheesy See logic. We are doomed in this country

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BestDude: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Keep deceiving yourself with people fake social media accounts.
grin

1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by ComradeWonder(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2018
ELVISHOT:
See more photos, Nigerians react defending Obi, video Source & More

Peter Obi remain a serial looter like his principal, they shall both fail woefully.
#AtikuNotAnOption
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by djon78(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
KINGEvidence:

To who?..looter's regrouping r you're here celebrating them. You can't afford three square meal a day!.

You need deliverance,seek one!.
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#AtikuNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#AtikuNotAnOption
#AtikuNotAnOption

1. Do I look to you like a hungry man?

2. There is hunger in the land. But this hunger came about when your principal Buhari took over. The economy became in shambles.

Why?

Because your principal Buhari does not even understand the basics of creating an emerging economy.
The President in this era Olusegun Obasanjo did well economically because he simply understood economics and surrounded himself with excellent economic team. Someone like Nassir el rufai was part of that team ask him

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by mechanics(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2018
hmmmm, nawa o, he should response to the allegation first.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by russello: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
That is why its important to develop native languages for it's obvious many Africans find it difficult to decipher an English sentence that is not straight foward.

Obi said, "Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it"

This is In the context of Nigeria...That was why he mentioned Nigerian cities.

Thank you for this quote
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by djon78(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2018
BetaThings:

There is nothing to fear
Jonathan did it in 2015
Instead of focussing on his own achievements, Jonathan was producing documentaries - one on Tinubu, one on Buhari, the one on Osinbajo was not released
That was why AIT and Dokpesi apologised after

I don't agree about stealing. Afterall nobody is talking about Ibori who determines Delta State governor since 2007 because he is not a candidate

Peter Obi did not need to say that he has only one watch or only one house
Atiku flaunts his own wealth - what is the purpose of the lie

It is not a lie. Peter Obi is a very simple moderate man. He doesn't live to the kind of wealth he has. Unlike other Nigeria's big men. I even recently was on the same flight with him to Enugu, he was even sitting just s feet away from me. Most of his mates don't fly commercially again, they fly private jet. But he flies commercially. That's how simple he is.

Peter Obi is extremely rich but he lives very simply and moderately. That's why APC are scared of him. I can tell you that since 1999 till date, there is no politician in Nigeria that is modest and prudent like Peter Obi.
So APC are scared

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by PHILipu1(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2018
BestDude:
your mumu never do until your children suffer from you stupidity
My mumu made me understand that Nigeria is in all this mess now because of your useless PDP 16 years of misrule even when we made do much money from crude oil sales.

Majority of mumu Nigerians will not allow your ATIKulOOT to come and loot again like he did from 1999 to 2007.

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by PHILipu1(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2018
BestDude:
grin
Lol..
Keep deceiving yourself with all this fake accounts.
Do you also believe this?

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2018
ELVISHOT:
APC supporters are alleging that Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential candidate, has a house in London as opposed to claiming he only has a house in Onitsha.

It all started when Yekini Nabena, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, tweeted a document alleging that Peter Obi is the owner of a mansion in London. The said document allege the property was acquired in 2001.

Nobody is sure if this is propaganda or if there is truth in the allegations.

Replying Yekini Nabena, a Twitter user and APC support, Nuel Makara @MakaraNuel tweeted photos of house he claims is owned by Peter Obi in London.

Other APC supporters jumped at it and have been trending it on twitter.

Kayode Ogundamisi @ogundamisi a popular APC supporter retweeted it with this caption:

Nigerians have been reacting to the allegations of Peter Obi owning a house in London.
Many pointed out that the Said document shows that Obi acquired the alleged property in 2001 before he became Anambra Governor.

Meanwhile, here is Dr. Peter Obi talking about owning one house in Onitsha in an interview.

We hope Dr Peter Obi will soon react and give a better explanation.
More photos and Watch video HERE

What do you think

Source & More

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BestDude: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol..
Keep deceiving yourself with all this fake accounts.
Do you also believe this?
lol everybody knows Atiku's real handle. gO sleep
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by PHILipu1(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
BestDude:
lol everybody knows Atiku's real handle. gO sleep
Lol.
Prove to me that this are official page of this guys and prove that they supported Buhari in 2015.
Ho and factory reset your brain

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by forgiveness: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
Before ye diggers spread this falsehood, watch the video clip. Stop the smear campaign!!!

Peter didn't say he does not have a property or properties outside the country. He said he doesn't have any house in Nigeria outside Onitsha. For those who don't have data to watch it, this is what he said and I quote.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. [b]If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja [/b]belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it" ......PETER OBI the Platform 2017

If You see ANY house ANYWHERE in Lagos, Abuja etcetera ..... grin

I can't live anywhere outside Onitsha but the bobo dey sneak go obudo oyinbo where em get house. grin

Sai Buhari!

Is house for living or for looking? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by berrystunn(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2018
fuckipobs:

RIP APC , vote Atiku 2019 be atikulated till 2027
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Is this an answer? cheesy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi

Really?
The same China every Alaba trader is into today? wink

Na wetin im dey import “those days” kwa? cheesy
Not saying his wealth was questionable. Just asking, because like many others is Nigeria, I am not familiar with his background. Google is sketchy about him. wink
You are pathetic, good luck in your digging, you will probably get an oil
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by amabid: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2018
ELVISHOT:
APC supporters are alleging that Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential candidate, has a house in London as opposed to claiming he only has a house in Onitsha.

It all started when Yekini Nabena, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, tweeted a document alleging that Peter Obi is the owner of a mansion in London. The said document allege the property was acquired in 2001.

Nobody is sure if this is propaganda or if there is truth in the allegations.

Replying Yekini Nabena, a Twitter user and APC support, Nuel Makara @MakaraNuel tweeted photos of house he claims is owned by Peter Obi in London.

Other APC supporters jumped at it and have been trending it on twitter.

nted out that the Said document shows that Obi acquired the alleged property in 2001 before he became Anambra Governor.

Meanwhile, here is Dr. Peter Obi talking about owning one house in Onitsha in an interview.

We hope Dr Peter Obi will soon react and give a better explanation.
More photos and Watch video HERE

What do you think

Source & More

Yekini Nabena is even getting atikulated . na waohhh!!!!! There is so much political panic in the air!!!!! lolll

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Ikem11(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it" ......PETER OBI the Platform 2017

The man said house officially built. Very intelligent and smart man. Pmc should receive sense and go back to school
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
I never knew it was a crime to be a successful businessman in Nigeria with property abroad. I get it....most of our politicians are scoundrels and rogues and kleptocrats. But drawing a false equivalence between Peter Obi and others is either borne of ignorance or deliberate mischief and trivializes the acts of real scumbags among our venal political elite.
Also never knew so many people had basic problems with English comprehension. Obi's statement about only owning property in Onitsha was clearly made in context of Nigeria alone and he was fairly explicit about it.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by boxypane(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pope22:

See your life, you even had to email channels to give you Peter Obi speech so that you will read and listen to it line by line to know if there is any lie in them? Listen and take this advice: if you are a graduate, kindly pick up your cv and search for a job because it's obvious it's joblessness is your problem. On the other hand, if you are still in school, pick your books and read and also combine it with business or any work if laziness and women will allow you so that you may be as great as Peter Obi so that when you become so rich and wealthy, people like you will be listening to your speech in search of lies. It's not yet late to make something meaningful with your life and be great tomorrow.
APC MOLE!! ME!!! NO!!, rather I'm attentive and go through details thoroughly and closely cos I'm I'm thorough and detailed myself. Funny u though, who cannot tell the lines of right from wrong, you will rather see good in d bad of corruption rather than the better options other parties can provide, your brain refuse reasoning the truth about the history of Vp's and their impact in the Nigerian polity till date, mind you, I'm busy, and also can find the time to teach you principles of how best you can you use your midget thoughts...
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
boxypane:

APC MOLE!! ME!!! NO!!, rather I'm attentive and go through details thoroughly and closely cos I'm I'm thorough and detailed myself. Funny u though, who cannot tell the lines of right from wrong, you will rather see good in d bad of corruption rather than the better options other parties can provide, your brain refuse reasoning the truth about the history of Vp's and their impact in the Nigerian polity till date, mind you, I'm busy, and also can find the time to teach you principles of how best you can you use your midget thoughts...
I didn't even understand a thing here, you were just busy confusing yourself by typing.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by boxypane(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pope22:

I didn't even understand a thing here, you were just busy confusg yourself by typing.
That's why I said your thoughts are shallow...
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
You have an option to be picked by Atiku as his running mate since we are looking for a saint among the political class. Are you not the Lot of our time? Are you not a citizen of Nigeria? Peter Obi comes with one head as you. It is ignorance for you to be asking for qualities that do not exist in our political class. Since you know it all, name that one politician without blemishes that should replace Peter Obi. Peter Obi said that he has one house in Nigeria. If Peter Obi "allegedly" has a house in London (not proved yet), let's crucify him while neglecting the incessant lies being peddled by Buhari and Lai Mohammed. By the way, unless the house is bought out, it belongs to a mortgage bank. The bank can take it back any time if there is a default. Don't confuse house ownership abroad with one in Nigeria.

Nigeria is way beyond looking for sainthood in politicians. The clamour is for the least devilish of all. People with high moral pedigree do not want to touch politics with a million miles pole. They can only pick the least rotten in a basket full of rotten tomatoes. You can always beckon on Jesus Christ to come and be the VP since you want perfection.

/

You want us to ignore your imagined lies uttered by other people, but you want us to ignore obvious and bold face lie by this VP candidate?

Lying continuously is a dangerous pattern and it says a lot about this man's flawed character.

It's like saying we should ignore not punish people for stealing N1 because other people stole N100.

Funny enough, I do understand your brand of absurd, backward and corrupt mentality, I see it here on NL everyday.

Btw, what else is he lying about?

Please, confine your ignorant absurdities to your fellow Igbos. People like you disgust me
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by eric111111(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
This APC bastard should Shut up...show us the properties Tinubu owns and how he got it..Apc is full of thieves including the lifeless Bastard in aso

Atikuobi 2019..
lets put hands together to build this country. Please lets stop insulting one another.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by eric111111(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
deomelo:

You want us to ignore your imagined lies uttered by other people, but you want us to ignore obvious and bold face lie by this VP candidate?

Lying continuously is a dangerous pattern and it says a lot about this man's flawed character.

It's like saying we should ignore not punish people for stealing N1 because other people stole N100.

Funny enough, I do understand your brand of absurd, backward and corrupt mentality, I see it here on NL everyday.

Btw, what else is he lying about?

Please, confine your ignorant absurdities to your fellow Igbos. People like you disgust me
lets put hands together to build this country. Please lets stop insulting one another.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by eric111111(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pope22:

I didn't even understand a thing here, you were just busy confusing yourself by typing.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by eric111111(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
eric111111:

We sure can't build Nigeria with lies and deceptions by our elected officials and their foot soldiers excusing away their lies and atrocities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.