Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (87999 Views)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Prize For Anybody Who Can Guess Where This Mansion Is / Ganduje Bribery Video: Magu Confronted In London. See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BubuZombi: 12:27am On Oct 17, 2018
D
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by berrystunn(m): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
Before ye diggers spread this falsehood, watch the video clip. Stop the smear campaign!!!

Peter didn't say he does not have a property or properties outside the country. He said he doesn't have any house in Nigeria outside Onitsha. For those who don't have data to watch it, this is what he said and I quote.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it" ......PETER OBI the Platform 2017

Asides he bought the house before he became the governor of Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk4o5EdUrZ4
They removed the video
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deepwater(f): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2018
U guys ar detractors of thy own selves without knowing....

Now watch how tinubu and co houses and properties would be released for verification and study.
Of course you would agree with me that aforementioned stole to buy those properties.

10 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by blujoi(m): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Damn!!! Thats crazy. But why? Lol!!!

berrystunn:

They removed the video
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Ozibe: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2018
BMC should try harder or find a better strategy. They are really confused and desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by wristbangle: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2018
PMB administration is indeed an epic failure that needs to be booted out but this Atikobi combination feeds on too much lies and so many hidden skeleton in their cupboard.

I won't be surprised if perhaps PDP wins the forth coming election that the situation of the country might remain the same or even gets worse.

Honestly APC/PDP are not different at all. Same gene of lie and corruption runs in their DNA.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by akinrinolaadura(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2018
2019 will judge

1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 17, 2018
The fear of APC losing to PDP will actually crumble them before 2019.
Rather than face d numerous challenges they brought on us since buhari came into power they re struggling to discredit a man who is yet to take charge of the country's affairs as VP with meaningless allegations.

10 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Ozibe: 12:31am On Oct 17, 2018
berrystunn:

They removed the video

Watch it directly from YouTube. It is still playing.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by berrystunn(m): 12:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Imo people are not happy that
VP is coming from ANAMBRA.

Ipob are not happy too

Thunder....with 6000000 KVA locate you all

Including AAPPCC and their supporters

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by blujoi(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Sorry, I didnt mean to plagiarize, I saw similar threads and put your information there for all to see. My bad

Ozibe:

You could have quoted me, instead of plagiarising my comment from the other thread verbatim.

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by AyakaDunukofia: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
Before ye diggers spread this falsehood, watch the video clip. Stop the smear campaign!!!

Peter didn't say he does not have a property or properties outside the country. He said he doesn't have any house in Nigeria outside Onitsha. For those who don't have data to watch it, this is what he said and I quote.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it" ......PETER OBI the Platform 2017

Asides he bought the house before he became the governor of Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk4o5EdUrZ4

That is why its important to develop native languages for it's obvious many Africans find it difficult to decipher an English sentence that is not straight foward.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it"

In the context of Nigeria...That was why he mentioned Nigerian cities.

9 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2018
chinedumoooo:
We should know by now that politicians are partly
Truth and partly liar, they can never be trust and rely on their ulterance.
ELVISHOT:
APC supporters are alleging that Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential candidate, has a house in London as opposed to claiming he only has a house in Onitsha.

It all started when Yekini Nabena, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, tweeted a document alleging that Peter Obi is the owner of a mansion in London. The said document allege the property was acquired in 2001.

Nobody is sure if this is propaganda or if there is truth in the allegations.

Replying Yekini Nabena, a Twitter user and APC support, Nuel Makara @MakaraNuel tweeted photos of house he claims is owned by Peter Obi in London.

Other APC supporters jumped at it and have been trending it on twitter.

Kayode Ogundamisi @ogundamisi a popular APC supporter retweeted it with this caption:

Nigerians have been reacting to the allegations of Peter Obi owning a house in London.
Many pointed out that the Said document shows that Obi acquired the alleged property in 2001 before he became Anambra Governor.

Meanwhile, here is Dr. Peter Obi talking about owning one house in Onitsha in an interview.

We hope Dr Peter Obi will soon react and give a better explanation.
More photos and Watch video HERE

What do you think

Source & More
Read what was pasted and tweets to have informed judgement instead of relying on post

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by berrystunn(m): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Ozibe:

Watch it directly from YouTube. It is still playing.

Ok don't mind all this haters from imo and APC

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by poseidon12: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2018
And these APC goons have not checked to be sure the property is in Peter Obi's name. It could be in the wife's name, just like the apartment in Ikoyi. The important thing is that he bought it with his money. Can the APC goons say the same thing about Tinubu?

9 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Mr Peter tells too many lies, this same man told us he has had only one wristwatch for over 17 years.... angry

Your handle says it all, oloti oshi.. na only 4 months remain, e go clear for una eyes like DSTV.

10 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by tzoracle: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2018
you guys are really desperate, opening threads at an ungodly hour just to tarnish someones image

7 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by yinkus6750(m): 12:41am On Oct 17, 2018
That's an average house any foreign hustler can own. What's the big deal in owning a foreign house? Its just a normal duplex, not a mansion. Lots of mansions scattered all over Abuja, Lagos etc , with owners that have no meaningful source of livelihood. If its even dated 2001, that was before he became governor, is that too much for a Chief Executive of a bank to own? Let's leave trivial issues and campaign on how to govern and make the country better.

14 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Born2Breed(f): 12:44am On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:
Mr. Peter Obi said he owns no other house anywhere in Nigeria apart from his house in Onitsha. You should understand that when an Igbo man talks about his house, he's talking about the house he built from the scratch. In Igbo culture, when a man builds a house, he has now fulfilled one of the obligations of being a man.

Besides the house in question was bought in 2001, years before Mr. Peter Obi became the governor of Anambra state, showing you that this man was already made even before he ventured into politics.

Mr. Peter Obi singlehandedly sponsored his first term election which he was rigged out of. He spent almost three years in court seeking his mandate and after 3 years, the case ended in his favour. This is a man that made his own money, fought his own battles and left an indelible mark on the Anambra state people.

Mr. Peter Obi owes his political and economic lifeline to nobody, he has no godfather and he's not answerable to any cabal. This is the man we need in this country.

Mr. Peter Obi left $150million in the Anambra state coffers when he left the government. He provided the 3 banks and their respective account numbers where the monies and the equities were left. Not unlike other governors leaving debt behind for their successors.

BMC should try harder, all these gimmicks will only make us love him more.

This is the man of the hour!
Meet Mr. Peter Obi!

No need explaining to those gullible zombies,ogundamisi should concentrated on taking his medications maybe that will alleviate his tuberculosis.

The silly tribalist has never said anything about Tinubu business and houses which were all acquired after he became governor of Lagos since 1999 till date.

8 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Culin(f): 12:49am On Oct 17, 2018
This APC pettiness is starting to irritate me. In these past few days I've heard more of Atiku/obi from APC than Buhari/Osibanjo. Why not focus on making people like your own canditate instead of trying to make them hate the opposition!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by fuckipobs: 12:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Ozibe:

You could have quoted me, instead of plagiarising my comment from the other thread verbatim.

You have been Atikulooted by your ipobian brother, very soon obilooted will complete your munuism. Name one state governor that has only one house in Nigeria for me with facts please, obilooted made sure all his assets are reading his escrow company name thinking he can fool Nigerians, forgetting lawyers will always dig deep on any trials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Culin(f): 12:53am On Oct 17, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

That is why its important to develop native languages for it's obvious many Africans find it difficult to decipher an English sentence that is not straight foward.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it"

Don't mind those dullards. Even a child would understand that sentence clearly.

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by blujoi(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Lol!!! You know comprehension is a challenge for many. For some, its the urge to discredit there rival, so all sense of decorum is discarded.

AyakaDunukofia:

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by MeanChris(m): 1:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

No need explaining to those gullible zombies,ogundamisi should concentrated on taking his medications maybe that will alleviate his tuberculosis.

The silly tribalist has never said anything about Tinubu business and houses which were all acquired after he became governor of Lagos since 1999 till date.

Odiegwu my sister
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by InvertedHammer: 1:02am On Oct 17, 2018
ELVISHOT:
APC supporters are alleging that Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential candidate, has a house in London as opposed to claiming he only has a house in Onitsha.

It all started when Yekini Nabena, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, tweeted a document alleging that Peter Obi is the owner of a mansion in London. The said document allege the property was acquired in 2001.

Nobody is sure if this is propaganda or if there is truth in the allegations.

Replying Yekini Nabena, a Twitter user and APC support, Nuel Makara @MakaraNuel tweeted photos of house he claims is owned by Peter Obi in London.

Other APC supporters jumped at it and have been trending it on twitter.

Kayode Ogundamisi @ogundamisi a popular APC supporter retweeted it with this caption:

Nigerians have been reacting to the allegations of Peter Obi owning a house in London.
Many pointed out that the Said document shows that Obi acquired the alleged property in 2001 before he became Anambra Governor.

Meanwhile, here is Dr. Peter Obi talking about owning one house in Onitsha in an interview.

We hope Dr Peter Obi will soon react and give a better explanation.
More photos and Watch video HERE

What do you think

Source & More

/
Instead of debating issues, you folks are busy chasing shadows.

APC's propaganda will not work this time. Let them prove what they did in the last three years to deserve another term'
instead of pointing out why not to vote PDP. GEJ tried the same gimmick and it backfired.

Show your achievements. No more promises. No more propaganda. No more smear campaigns.
None of these adds any value to the lives of Nigerians.

/

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 1:02am On Oct 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFoTarB01JA

The lying ipob say if den find any house in his name that's not in Onitsha, they should confiscate it...

Oya, FG confisticate abeg..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Amhappy(f): 1:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Thats not even a mansion just a normal house. APC fear God

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Stupid afonjas trying all means to bring our messiah down.

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by wonlasewonimi: 1:11am On Oct 17, 2018
I know Nigerians not half as rich as Peter Obi with better and more magnificent house in UK. With his level, that house is not beyond his affordability.

11 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 1:12am On Oct 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Instead of debating issues, you folks are busy chasing shadows.

APC's propaganda will not work this time. Let them prove what they did in the last three years to deserve another term'
instead of pointing out why not to vote PDP. GEJ tried the same gimmick and it backfired.

Show your achievements. No more promises. No more propaganda. No more smear campaigns.
None of these adds any value to the lives of Nigerians.

/

Unfortunately for you, an untrustworthy, a dishonest and a chronic liar vying for elected office and even possibly the presidency is a major issue for Nigerians to discuss.

How and when he obtained the house or his wristwatch is irrelevant from where I'm standing, that's for other people to decide, but lying consistently for no reason apart from the fact that he's trying to fool and deceive Nigerians for whatever reason is a major character flaw and we must ask the million dollar question, what else is he lying about?

Btw, it's really childish and shallow to label this issue propaganda. Peter Obi is the purveyor of his own lies propaganda, ut of course, you obviously don't know the meaning of the word propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by fuckipobs: 1:24am On Oct 17, 2018
berrystunn:
Imo people are not happy that
VP is coming from ANAMBRA.

Ipob are not happy too

Thunder....with 6000000 KVA locate you all

Including APC and there supporters

Mr Berry there is free adult illiterates education in Nigeria for Igbos pigs like you. Your last paragraph should read " their not there" kindly edit it. Atikulooted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.