Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market (8461 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by nigeriapenbase: 12:09am On Oct 17, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Some traders in Balogun Market on the Lagos Island Local Government Area of Lagos have expressed mixed reactions to the increasing rate of indecent dressing among young female Nigerians.

The traders expressed their feelings in an interview on Tuesday after hoodlums harassed a girl in the market for dressing indecently, touching her body and booing her with all sorts of names.

The ruffians who clapped their hands called “Asewo”, “Oloshi” and “Olosho N50” meaning she sells her body for N50.

The traders, who spoke , said that they saw one Miss Chidinma Okonkwo, early on Tuesday while she was being harassed by some ruffians because of her indecent dressing.

A cloths trader, Mr Tunde Azeez, who believed that Chidinma dressed indecently, said he was disappointed at the rate girls dressed exposing their bodies when they go out, especially when they come into the market.

“This is the reason why there are rape incidents and some men look down on women as sexual objects. “Some of these girls dressed this way believing it to be the trending fashion with no regards to how they appear, therefore, the girl deserve what she got,’’ he said.

A food seller, Mrs Chinyere Ogbonna, said she was not happy with the way Chidinma was harassed but it was her fault and she advised young people to dress well.

“Nowadays, we see girls dressing indecently in `half made dresses` and this does not portray good morals. “My advice is that people should learn to dress decently as their appearance describes who they are, especially young girls in order to avoid harassment or even rape,’’ she said.

Miss Blessing Nwata, a shoe trader who said she was in support of Chidinma, expressed the belief that she had not dressed indecently and therefore should not be harassed.

“The girl was not dressed indecently, besides even if she was, that should not be an excuse for harassment from the ruffians,’’ she said.

Miss Chidinma who was harassed told NAN that she was not dressed indecently and complained that she and some of her friends were always harassed by the ruffians no matter how they dressed.

“It is becoming a norm. This is not the first time I would be harassed, though I have got used to it.

“I am always harassed by these ruffians no matter how I dress, besides harassment of women should be stopped; indecent dressing should not be a reason for harassing females,’’ she said. (NAN)

See More Indecent photos Below.....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/photos-of-hoodlums-harassing-a-girl-for-indecent-dressing-in-lagos-market/

Lalasticlala
Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by nigeriapenbase: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by SarcasticGenius(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Nation of certified fools and sub-intelligent apes pretending to be humans. There is insecurity, poverty and wretchedness in your land, aid workers are getting murdered for doing their jobs, little Christian girls are kidnapped and held against their will by iSLIMEic terrorists and you are ruled by an aging dunce, but your anger is directed at the hemline of a woman's dress.

The oyinbos who dress even worse than this are enjoying wealth and prosperity while you're here flaunting your demented hypocrisy as if it has value. Degenerates.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by troubleseller: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Your title is hella confusing....
Sexy hoodlums

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2018
I absolutely second this kinda jungle justice.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by TopWinner(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2018
See padlock wey them use lock this one brain lmao.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by DFlyest: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2018
"SEXY PHOTOS OF HOODLUMS"

HOW?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by Buffalowings3(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Op is drunk grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by econo88(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
niceeee grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by Mightyify(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Your Wednesday will never be lonely when you know us. The most anticipated mid week show in Abuja "F.ace of C,olony" comes live this evening!

Are you a lady, confident, have what it takes to represent a brand ? You're not far from winning a cash prize of N500,000, all paid trip to US, Uk, Paris and penning a Modeling contract with reputable international Modeling agency.

Time :6pm

Venue: Cl,ub Colo_ny, Nicon luxury Hotel Garki, Abuja.

Or call: +2348038688725
Re: Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market by rawuxi: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
this is what is needed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? / Some Men & Their Silly Mindset / I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.