Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding (26919 Views)

My Love Story( Pre Wedding Pictures) Wedding 4th February,2023 / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2018
If you're still wondering why ladies prefer the doggy style then you're on a long thing. Now listen..........

Ladies actually prefer the doggy style during sex cos................phone Rings
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Hunry: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2018
in dbanjs voice..
"baby back that a$$ up make I take am from behind, no long thing"

This man go like dogggy sha...
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Raskasal(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Later now some pipu will be saying social media is evil... I just laff and move on
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Codebrain634535: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Congrats to them

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Mydazz(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
How I wish an average Nigerians girl is this matured in their conversation with guys, especially strangers ...... Matured Convo
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by jaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ain’t that cute... I like the sense of humor.
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by franchasng: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Honest, open-minded and genuinely good people will continue to find love both online and offline, while close-minded, prideful people will continue to run from pillar to post; both online and offline.

Only fools find love.

To find friends or lover in life, u must make some sacrifice and compromise where necessary.

Wish them a very lovely marital life ahead wink
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by omoelerin1: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
He said he was a private person that he couldn't even propose to her in public and the girl was a private person too. But they can pose for doggy style on social media. awon onisekuse.
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by franchasng: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mydazz:
How I wish an average Nigerians girl is this matured in their conversation with guys, especially strangers ...... Matured Convo
I doubt the possibility because pride has ruined the life of most and still ruining. Our women are so arrogant and prideful, especially towards the opposite sex, it's that bad cry
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by LadyHeaven(f): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fun couple, from thier chats you shall know them. Unlike some that is just
What's your name babe?

15hrs pause...typing...Chicken

OK Chicken I would love to know you better!

Extra 48 hrs non reply...typing...k angry

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Another of my exes has tied the knot. Kai, thunder fire Satan!
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Stanleysteno(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
BlueAngel444:
just look at her witty responses, if it were some girls they will be giving one word response like their hand and brain is not functioning properly.

Thank you!!! My exact observation, the lady seems like a person with a joyful heart, I might be wrong though, what do I know

1 Like

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by colonelwealth(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
pretty pics..

first time comments .....!!!
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Zzyy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hope d man doesn't have a wife somewhere kiss
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by LordBaelish: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
When we're talking about personality this is what i'm talking about.

9/10 a guy gets to wife the girl with the personality. The intimacy gadget and side chick is for the good body girls only.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.