Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] (7161 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
iLegendd:
Your money will be sent in the next 5 minutes. Honestly, I wanted to send it with 50% interest, but it's a waste of money.

From your resent thread I saw, money is not your problem — you'll work in an oil company and make millions in 5 years to come. So, I'm going to add ₦500 extra. You'll be getting ₦3500.00. Use the extra 500 to buy panadol or condom. Be wise.

When you get it, don't post a screenshot, but announce you've gotten it.
lol. okay
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
iLegendd:
Your money will be sent in the next 5 minutes. Honestly, I wanted to send it with 50% interest, but it's a waste of money.

From your recent thread I saw, money is not your problem — you'll work in an oil company and make millions in 5 years to come. So, I'm going to add ₦500 extra. You'll be getting ₦3500.00. Use the extra 500 to buy panadol or condom. Be wise.

When you get it, don't post a screenshot, but announce you've gotten it.
received.
Re: KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] by Blabbermouth: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
beardlessdude:
op is a stupid scam. he knows nothing bout women.

save your cash. I've bought one of his trashy books.
I no dey too talk but dis gat me.
Very soon I will join them,, and start writing books on similar and other subjects. Though I would have to make mine unique.
(psychology) Sense Pill: 70% don't succeed because they don't do something unique

U might also cuss at me,, but soon I would drive past u with my Phantom or bentley mistakenly splashing water at u,, without even realizing u were d same person dat was cussing at me when I just started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? / Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? / 10 Romantic Tricks You Must Try To Make Your Girl Smile N Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.