Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (17533 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / Share Your Most Painful Job/fellowship Experience / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? by saxxyb: 5:26am On Oct 18, 2018
One Idiot ask me "Did you go to school?" just because i asked a simple question. That day enjoy i almost slapped him. Thank God i was able to control myself.
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? by wunmi590(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Thane:

Bro sometimes you just have to leave to save your mind from insanity or even depression if you are not a thick skinned person. The country is rough but there are numerous opportunities that are available that you can't see because you are busy with your abusive job. In the space of time that you will be out of job, you must see an opportunity to grab.

I worked in a place for 2 yrs, I was managing the man's bad words until he added it with non payment of salaries. He first owed 2 of the senior staff for the first 2 months but was paying others. In the 3rd month, he owed everybody. I left immediately. Surprisingly, I got a better offer the next day x2. Just the next day

Hmm, thank you for that, I will give it a thought
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? by placeofallure(f): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2018
First, I know my self worth, I don't allow anyone to rubbish my personality so I respect myself a lot by adhering to ethics and code of conduct of the organisation. Even my oga calls me "Madam"

Secondly, My boss and I know I'm overworked but underpaid so whatever thing he needs, he asks with respect. I have put him in his place a couple of times. Aside from my normal job description, I write reports, letters, speeches for him so most times, he behaves.

Thirdly, I do a lot of things on the side that fetch me extra coins so they (my employers) know my life is not 100% dependent on them. This puts them in check. My boss once called me and I banged the phone on him and I didn't do what he wanted. He's to go make a speech somewhere and he needed me. I refused him cos he didn't ask politely. Mind you, we're not in any amorous relationship. So don't get ideas.

I respect people a lot and don't take people for granted, so I think I should get it back in return. Do not let anyone, I repeat anyone, dish out poo to you! If you take it you lose your self esteem, you become broken and depressed.

OP, be a man and take charge! Save up and quit. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? by rikatrina: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Mine told me, "I wish something would happen to you to take you away from here".
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? by Erums(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
wunmi590:

Na so I see am oo, my brother, but what can someone do, this is Nigeria.

Lol... Tins re gonna be fine... Cheers
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? by Rakiticbarca: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
siegfried99:
grin
I replied your mail since
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? by teemy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
wunmi590:

My brother exactly what am planning to do once i get a new job
Rather wait for the day when you will go back to thank her for pushing you from your resting zone.

All the best dear. Cheers
Re: What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? by Jaxx123: 2:46pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.