Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. (625 Views)

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by Guapismo: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
A lot of times we hear in churches and mosques that we should abstain from sex, and even the people that teach us these things engage in it before marriage. Those that even try to stay away from it masturbate and engage in other sex related activities, that is a lot of pastors and imams are being exposed by the day with sex tapes and images.
I personally try to be real to myself, though it could be possible but its very hard, especially during the 20's, a lot of people pretend like they don't have sex, but they do and just pretend like they don't, even the very religious ones.
So I want to ask, is it possible to totally abstain from sex and related activities or is it better to have a partner and remain faithful.
Re: Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Guapismo:
A lot of times we hear in churches and mosques that we should abstain from sex, and even the people that teach us these things engage in it before marriage. Those that even try to stay away from it masturbate and engage in other sex related activities, that is a lot of pastors and imams are being exposed by the day with sex tapes and images.
I personally try to be real to myself, though it could be possible but its very hard, especially during the 20's, a lot of people pretend like they don't have sex, but they do and just pretend like they don't, even the very religious ones.
So I want to ask, is it possible to totally abstain from sex and related activities or is it better to have a partner and remain faithful.
yes
Re: Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by GOFRONT(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
We must need sex
We can't cheat nature
We must need sex, I repeat
We must need sex. Thank you
Re: Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
We must need sex
We can't cheat nature
We must need sex, I repeat
We must need sex. Thank you
is it food?
Re: Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by MrPlato(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
yes

Very Easy To Say but Difficult To Comply With
Re: Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by tee59(f): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yes, very possible. Sex is not everything. People can do without sex but not food.
Re: Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by sirusX(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
The Bible says...
1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they can't control themselves, they should go ahead and marry. It's better to marry than to burn with lust.
Re: Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by Guapismo: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
MrPlato:

Very Easy To Say but Difficult To Comply With
yes that's the situation
Re: Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by dmgr(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Its very much possible,with the grace of God and high level of discipline it's possible
Re: Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. by GOFRONT(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Food is food, Sex is sex....It is what it is....

When we hungry, we must need food
When we konjified, we must need sex grin
When we feel Unease, we must check in d toilet
When we sick, we must take medications
When we dirty, we must wash it......

It was designed to be that way......As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end

(1) (Reply)

sold / Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out / See How To Get A Guy’s Attention On Instagram Without Using Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.