Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (90173 Views)

Who Disvirgined You? / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by newoffer: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Codedtalk:
Yoruba gehs and fuk

Is their pussy different. They want to have sex with u for record sake. married n unmarried are the same.
Just buy Ankara
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Trouble1: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

That adage is actually not a Yoruba adage rather igbo... It says.
"efulefe na Eji aka ekpe atu ulo nna ya"

Howeva if u are talking about ancestry ownership it still doesn't belong to YORUBAS but Edos., ask ur grand parents only if they honest enuff to tell u the truth.

Haven said that, we can ignore the fact that YORUBAS try to claim it because it located in southwest,(its understandable) but what we can't condone is when u guys try to use Lagos to mock other people where as other southwest regions like ondo, osun, and ogun are in mess.

Only then we will remind u the bitter fact that Lagos doesn't belong to u.
Cheers!
Please see my signature
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Ogede n ba je , Eni on pon, siihooo
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Trouble1: 6:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Yuletide25:

lol
your pain is that you are of no value even in your father'sland. you are no body

migrate to onitsha and start hawking agbo Jedi Jedi
in 5 years you might be able to have a say, that's actually if you don't divert and venture into skull mining business like your people
Please see my signature
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Trouble1: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2018
totit:

Guy! Why you are getting yourself worked up over one Aba local boy,dragging over who and who doesn't own Lagos Its pointless dude. Just chill he's just out for some likes and share. Most of them don't even know Lagos is located though they do on radio or black and white TV Let it go nah cool
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Precious007(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2018
This one no be virgin abeg person wey I know wella for ebute lipsrsealed
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by adetes: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2018
undecided

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PapaAdanna: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Codedtalk:
Yoruba gehs and fuk
I mean, they like fvck pass food
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by vRendoh(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2018
A Romanian Girl sold her virginity for £2 million. .....
A Nigerian Girl thank the man who dis flowered her.

She don't know her worth I must say embarassed
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Dafreeguy(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2018
1Sharon:
You go girl grin
undecided
1Sharon:
You go girl grin
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by TGMISKY(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2018
The OP cover the girl face but her name dey show. What if her papa dey nairaland? cheesy
The girl tag 4 persons, na 4 people do the disvirgining? undecided
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Mckama: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Dem carry Facebook thing come nairaland...cheeeew na Dem sabi
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by sweetkev(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Ebi4life:
chat me on 07036739600. I hope its not scam
Una no dey hear word
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by princfred(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

That adage is actually not a Yoruba adage rather igbo... It says.
"efulefe na Eji aka ekpe atu ulo nna ya"

Howeva if u are talking about ancestry ownership it still doesn't belong to YORUBAS but Edos., ask ur grand parents only if they honest enuff to tell u the truth.

Haven said that, we can ignore the fact that YORUBAS try to claim it because it located in southwest,(its understandable) but what we can't condone is when u guys try to use Lagos to mock other people where as other southwest regions like ondo, osun, and ogun are in mess.

Only then we will remind u the bitter fact that Lagos doesn't belong to u.
Cheers!
If not for the very high number of other ethnic group, how sure are we that Lagos wouldn't have turned into a local jungle like one of those states. Lagos belongs to Yorubas shah.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by ariesbull: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
If not for the very high number of other ethnic group, how sure are we that Lagos wouldn't have turned into a local jungle like one of those states. Lagos belongs to Yorubas shah.

Politically it might belong to Yoruba
Economically to the Igbo
Agriculturally to the Hausa
Aquatically to the Niger Delta

So the ownership is split

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by BLIZZARDCON: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2018
There is nothing we will not hear and see in this country o.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by WorldRichest: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2018
Benscolari:
# none of our business if she decides to give her virginity to Yusuf buhari.
But be it as it may, this girl will join Yusuf and his father buhari back to DAURA, where they'll continue their frolicking...
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS...

This poster is an unfortunate child.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2018
koolaid87:
Thanks Mod
What a front page material undecided
lol irony
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Nezan(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2018
The girl wasn't ashamed to post her pictures, na here una go block her face, mtchew
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by winj3: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Benscolari:
# none of our business if she decides to give her virginity to Yusuf buhari.
But be it as it may, this girl will join Yusuf and his father buhari back to DAURA, where they'll continue their frolicking...
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS...
Possible - but Buhari is a tyrant who will not go without a fight, even when he lost to incumbent he riles northern terrorists to start violence.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Nedukkc: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2018
lonlytroy:

Oga english na ur papa language?
No my brother so I have the right to make blow any type of grammar good or bad
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Emmy3178: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2018
She's just looking for cheap attention
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by spiritedtete: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2018
She should have auctioned it instead.. it's pretty easy... And make thousands of dollars.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by samuel19222(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmm

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Lucifer66(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Chai she deleted the post oo
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Benekruku(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2018
musa234:
Why speak for the entire north? Are you a northerner? VP slot is inconsequential to the north, we don't value that position and so we care less about it, for your information majority of the northern elders and youths prefere atiku for some reasons, BTW don't forget atiku will get 8 years to buhari's 4 years, the indices are favouring atiku Mr man.

You are soothing yourself

Face reality
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Earthquake1: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Nnamdi Kanu attested to it. He said your mum and sisters, 99% are HOELOSHOS grin

Lalasticlala Seun Dominique rule 2
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Sike(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Mumu girl
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Hafsy666: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Wait ooo does it make any sense by telling d world about ur virginity,shhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.