Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (90127 Views)

Who Disvirgined You? / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Pesoli: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2018
I don't blame her much, I blame the people that surrounds her. I am amazed at the stigma they put on any person that is a virgin. How the person will be initiated with a fearful mindset, like she won't be able to give birth if you marry as a virgin(a big lie from the pit of hell) . Please, let's celebrate Virgins in our midst n stop the stigmatization.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by SarakiBukola: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Earthquake1:

;D2

Cry harder. I give free hometraining to Igbos tongue
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by hadaptor(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2018
sekundosekundo:
shocked

she has changed the post ooo... look at her new post

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Dashingwayne1: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Omo Nigerians are really encouraging her o,the girl don blow for fb....she even had alot of likes on her post
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
She's celebrating sin, instead of her to repent.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Culin(f): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
okenwaa:

She don run delete am. grin grin
Hehe fellow researcher. She for no delete am na, people for roast roast her to ashes.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by joepepsy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Are you from idoma?
Culin:

Hehe fellow researcher. She for no delete am na, people for roast roast her to ashes.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by miqos02(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
PediakAuthor:

you missed... Maybe u are using glo network...

Factually, the girl had more than 9k comments on her post within 24 hours before deleting it...
I have an evidential screenshot...

Order for it to have a share of it... Lol
I don't need to order. I am only encouraging her to monetize the fame
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by totit: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
ariesbull:

Politically it might belong to Yoruba
Economically to the Igbo
Agriculturally to the Hausa
Aquatically to the Niger Delta

So the ownership is split

Reduce that thing that makes you high mehn... Reduce it now or quit asap grin

At least there was no figures this time, nothing like we own 98% this time.
Sit down there in aba and be configuring figures and claiming Lagos virtually.

Lmao grin
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by ariesbull: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
totit:

Reduce that thing that makes you high mehn... Reduce it now or quit asap grin

At least there was no figures this time, nothing like we own 98% this time.
Sit down there in aba and be configuring figures and claiming Lagos virtually.

Lmao grin

Okay ...who owns Mike 12 , Idumota , Alaba Rago , Ladipo, computer village etc
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by totit: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
ariesbull:

Okay ...who owns Mike 12 , Idumota , Alaba Rago , Ladipo, computer village etc

Guy, why now? Why just these few now? You have all the power ( virtually ) to claim the whole of Lagos, so, while limit it Common,claim all of it now!!!!!! It's all yours for grab trust me..all yours mehn grin

Abeg, pass me that ginger you dey smoke jare grin

Na wa o OK E don suddenly reduced set. grin Its so sadden when a grown up men,so called educated adults throw figures and numbers around without any sense of .....hmmmm grin
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Archbishop88: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
If u like cover her face wella. Nothing is hidden under the sun. Oya make una see my real face.

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Archbishop88: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Archbishop88:
If u like cover her face wella. Nothing is hidden under the sun. Oya make una see my real face.
Since she tag four people. Maybe na 4some abi wetin dem dey call am?
Meanwhile am congratulating my king for joining the league of roll Royce users.

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

so immediately you reach lag u started fcking don't knw wat u people gain in soiling people's image

this is similar to you Igbo u sometimes talk as if one can find a 20yrs Virgin in your land.

I can recall to my stay at nnewi then when some guys were mocking a lady all d guys in the street slept with ss2 girl for that matter. you people should quit I better pass attitude

so your oga you came to learn how to sell fan yogo leave you to be gallivanting all about. lie will not kill you
Egbon forget matter
Only in YORUBA land u will see 16 year old gal having 2 baby's..
In her papa house.
In rampart in Yoruba land..
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:
Egbon forget matter Only in YORUBA land u will see 16 year old gal having 2 baby's.. In her papa house. In rampart in Yoruba land..

shut up I can count many of that at nnewi town
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]shut up I can count many of that at nnewi town[/s]
U are talking of nnewi I'm talking of the entire Yoruba land.
Yoruba gals easily brainwashed pour den akamu and give them postinor.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

U are talking of nnewi I'm talking of the entire Yoruba land.
Yoruba gals easily brainwashed pour den akamu and give them postinor.

you're dumb to be using hasty generalization then if you no go school. you should know I would ve use nnewi girls waywardness to tag all Igbo as free gift of nature that they're

can't be boosting here there was a ss2 girl at akaboukwu there that all the guys both igede and aboki fvck finished in that street alone

you stay at alaba dey yarn nonsense. you haven't been to ekiti not osun, ondo, Ogun but here you're telling me I'm talking abt nnewi when I tour all your states except ebonyi state

go and find somewhere to sit and get busy to develop your slow brain
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]you're dumb to be using hasty generalization then if you no go school. you should know I would ve use nnewi girls waywardness to tag all Igbo as free gift of nature that they're
can't be boosting here there was a ss2 girl at akaboukwu there that all the guys both igede and aboki fvck finished in that street alone
you stay at alaba dey yarn nonsense. you haven't been to ekiti not osun, ondo, Ogun but here you're telling me I'm talking abt nnewi when I tour all your states except ebonyi state
go and find somewhere to sit and get busy to develop your slow brain[/s]

U sound like an average Yoruba tout.
U are there yawning rubbish like a random Agbero .
U don't know that all those married Yoruba women and young gals Hawking Ofada rice and agbo in computer are getting bleeped by those igbo boys undecided
Even my friends here are using married YOruBA women anyhow, but I don't do married women I go for the single ones.
Them they give 3some like mad @nal and puxxy grin

For ur information I have stayed in Ibadan, emotional and ondo.
Ur women are just cheap and dirty.. Kiss the truth. angry.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

U sound like an average Yoruba tout.
U are there yawning rubbish like a random Agbero .
U don't know that all those married Yoruba women and young gals Hawking Ofada rice and agbo in computer are getting bleeped by those igbo boys undecided
Even my friends here are using married YOruBA women anyhow, but I don't do married women I go for the single ones.
Them they give 3some like mad @nal and puxxy grin

For ur information I have stayed in Ibadan, emotional and ondo.
Ur women are just cheap and dirty.. Kiss the truth. angry.

where in Ibadan and ondo do u stay? thought Lagos is you people yoghurt headqrts

name where you stay in Ibadan and ondo mumu like you go dey shy to face a lady come online cum dey brag like say prostitute no full your land. you won make I open you people yansh here. kid like you typical ipob dumbboy
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]where in Ibadan and ondo do u stay? thought Lagos is you people yoghurt headqrts
name where you stay in Ibadan and ondo mumu like you go dey shy to face a lady come online cum dey brag like say prostitute no full your land. you won make I open you people yansh here. kid like you typical ipob dumbboy[/s]

Typical lazy skull miners.
I laff u, afonja men are lazy AsF.
All they know is shout "owo MI da" to collect money from motorist them use it to go play bet9ja or drink agbo.
Their women are the ones feeding them by hawking things in the street while men take advantage of them and Bleep them silly grin.
I pity u Yoruba men if only u know how many dicks ur mothers and daughters sample everyday just to sell market grin.

Very cheap things
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Typical lazy skull miners.
I laff u, afonja men are lazy AsF.
All they know is shout "owo MI da" to collect money from motorist them use it to go play bet9ja or drink agbo.
Their women are the ones feeding them by hawking things in the street while men take advantage of them and Bleep them silly grin.
I pity u Igbo men if only u know how many dicks my mothers and daughters sample everyday just to sell market grin.

Very cheap things

pity your unrealistic carrier that brought you to Lagos

pity the destruction plan you've set as your priority

save the pity for your kinsmen after 2019 election

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]pity your unrealistic carrier that brought you to Lagos
pity the destruction plan you've set as your priority
save the pity for your kinsmen after 2019 election[/s]
Kikikikikikiki...
E pain am gan grin
Kiss the truth, ur mums are sisters are being ravaged by street dicks on daily basis.
That's what U get for being lazy men grin

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Kikikikikikiki...
E pain am gan grin
Kiss the truth, my mums are sisters are being ravaged by street dicks on daily basis.
That's what i get for being lazy men grin

never knew your mama na olosho but you be bad pikin u cum dey publicized her yansh here

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

never knew your mama na olosho but you be bad pikin u cum dey publicized her yansh here

Until U lazy YORUBA men learn how to take care of ur women and be their provider not vice versa. They will continue to be used as toilet papers by street guys.
Street Guys are using 1k to finish them grin.
U know 1k can buy 10 bottles of agbo they are selling.. grin who wouldn't want to sell 10 bottles of agbo grin

No commit suicide o.

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Until we lazy Igbo men learn how to take care of our women and be their provider not vice versa. They will continue to be used as toilet papers by street guys.
Street Guys are using 1k to finish them grin.
U know 1k can buy 10 bottles of agbo they are selling.. grin who wouldn't want to sell 10 bottles of agbo grin

No commit suicide o.

they should better be, than letting ordinary ladies to frustrate you enter Asia prisons

the earlier you face what u came to learn in Lagos the better you're relieved of the modern enslavement your people practised outside your land

don't let satisfaction of ordinary lady tempt you to push drugs like your other kinsmen

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]they should better be, than letting ordinary ladies to frustrate you enter Asia prisons
the earlier you face what u came to learn in Lagos the better you're relieved of the modern enslavement your people practised outside your land
don't let satisfaction of ordinary lady tempt you to push drugs like your other kinsmen[/s]

Lolz u are now trying to divert Abi.?
OK I still Dey kamkpe grin

My advise still remains learn how to take care of ur women, so that they will stop being street foods.
Ur mums are sisters are being reduced to sex tool everyday just because they want to sell off their markets..

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by tosinornottosin: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Lolz u are now trying to divert Abi.?
OK I still Dey kamkpe grin

My advise still remains learn how to take care of my women, so that they will stop being street foods.
my mums are sisters are being reduced to sex tool everyday just because they want to sell off their markets..

if you like published the sun and guardian. satisfaction a mere ladies are what littered your kinsmen in Asia prisons.

you wey never finish serving your boss too don get that mentality. push drugs and join them in you people developing headquarter

also watch your incoherent words before you go out to disgrace your lineage

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]if you like published the sun and guardian. satisfaction a mere ladies are what littered your kinsmen in Asia prisons.
you wey never finish serving your boss too don get that mentality. push drugs and join them in you people developing headquarter
also watch your incoherent words before you go out to disgrace your lineage[/s]
YORUBAS ar skull miners, and scammers
grin Sharaaaaaaap

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

YORUBAS ar skull miners, and scammers
grin Sharaaaaaaap

Igbos yut sef no get shame to call names. you people want to develop Asia prisons with your generation

the Asians have now left the prison for you people development.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

Igbos yut sef no get shame to call names. you people want to develop Asia prisons with your generation
the Asians have now left the prison for you people development.

Skull miner u sound incoherent grin.
Words don't finish for ur mouth Abi.
Yoruba women are cheap kiss the truth.
Materials for 3some

Afonja gals are just Bleep tools not marriage materials, Bleep and move over to the next grin
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Skull miner u sound incoherent grin.
Words don't finish for ur mouth Abi.
Yoruba women are cheap kiss the truth.
Materials for 3some

Afonja gals are just Bleep tools not marriage materials, Bleep and move over to the next grin

eeya so your slaves girls are the materials grin the same girls they use do ritual anyhow for your land

you brought the stupidity reigning in your land down Lagos

just push drugs to satisfy one useless ordinary woman and see if you won't end up like your kinsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.