Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,421 members, 7,839,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (90311 Views)

Who Disvirgined You? / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

eeya so your slaves girls are the materials grin the same girls they use do ritual anyhow for your lan
you brought the stupidity reigning in your land down Lagos
just push drugs to satisfy one useless ordinary woman and see if you won't end up like your kinsmen

Learn how to provide for ur women, and stop sending them of the streets to go hawk foods..
They have become public property grin
I if need 3some now I will just call bunmi grin
She will arrive from yabatech grin
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Learn how to provide for ur women, and stop sending them of the streets to go hawk foods..
They have become public property grin
I if need 3some now I will just call bunmi grin
She will arrive from yabatech grin

what pushed you out of your land if your papa adhere to your babysit advise?

we shall dey here dey wait when one mumu chineyere wey dem don turn her pvssy to rag tempt you to push drugs to your developmental headqrt

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

we shall dey here dey wait when one mumu chineyere wey dem don turn her pvssy to rag tempt you to push drugs to your developmental headqrt

Yoruba women will continue to be used like toilet papers by street dicks.
Since their men have decided to be lazy.

Skull mining Kant make u rich.

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

are talking about unmarried chinyere and I'm talking about ur married mothers being used like toilet papers daily by street dicks, because u men can't provide for them.
grin
Go to front page right now and see ur criminal YORUBA brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

are talking about unmarried chinyere and I'm talking about my married mothers being used like toilet papers daily by street dicks, because we men can't provide for them.
grin
Go to front page right now and see ur criminal Igbo brother

I leave you to your shame grin

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

I leave you to your shame
grin

Hahahahahahahaha... E Don run grin

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by joepepsy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
I go thief that your boot wey you wear for your profile keep am well oo.
Culin:
Hmm if only she knew the value of what she just lost... But dude! You blurred her face and exposed her facebook name cheesy let me embark on research.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by feyidamis: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
shes a fool
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by codedtony(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Benscolari:
# none of our business if she decides to give her virginity to Yusuf buhari.
But be it as it may, this girl will join Yusuf and his father buhari back to DAURA, where they'll continue their frolicking...
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS...
Na tinubu enter kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.