Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (47131 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / (Pic) Don Jazzy's Baby Mama Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Bianda24: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is there anything bad in tasting her honey pot?
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Boss13: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
israelmao:
"She admired my room and fell in love with everything in the room"What about you?I perceived you are also dote on her.Just be a man and look before you leap.

The guy is funny about she admiring his room. She wasn’t admiring your room. She is calculating your father’s money and how she would launch an attack on you and your family if she gets pregnant.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by centboy123456(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
ericsimons18:
Oga give her what she wants or get out of this Forum asking stupid questions.

abi d guy matter just trie me I swear na dis one pain me pass my parents will kill me if i do such a thing. at he age 29 see waiting he dey talk all this m u mu boys
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by centboy123456(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=Splasshhh post=72198928]Ok[/quote
that all u have to say abi if it a guy u won't say this
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by centboy123456(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
neolboy:
Just give her the damn baby

that wat dis guy should do give her d baby not just cum here and saying what I don't know
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by beatmonster(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:
Sharing An Office With The Devil

Hello NL, i will not bored you up with much talk this time around, rather i will go straight to the point.

Early 2017 when i got a job in a construction company, i was made to share an office with a lady. Since i was new there, the lady was the one showing me around, introducing me to some clients, taking me out for lunch etc.

After some time, the lady demanded to know my house and i was so scared of taking her to my house since dad and mum are always against that. One day, i had to act like a man and i took her to my house. She admired my room and fell in love with almost every thing that was in that room.

She left my house that evening and the next day we still met at the office. In the morning of that day, the lady told me she wants to have a talk with me so i made up time to hear from her.

She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of her own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.

Right now, any time i go to work, this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again.

Please my good friends, what do you think is right for me to do in this kind of situation that i will escape this lady?

what did you see in between her legs?

cheesy
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
You don't tell us if you like her ,You never tell us the full story,Did you like her or you don't, Or re you scared of the same office or whatever,ask ur self and from the answer you know what too do
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by pryme(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

Does he sound like someone who wants to go all that effort for what could potentially be awful sex?
Setting up cameras all over the place?
For what? Someone who is straight up desparate?
Condoms split what then?
She gets pregnant......:no vagina is worth all that James Bond style of hassle

These are the kind of reminders I need. Your son(s) will be very lucky (if) you raise them.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by centboy123456(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

I can't believe :29 years old man is afraid to take a lady home.

I swear that was d same tin I said the one that pain me most is when he said my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.
at 29 just see what he is saying dis guy na still baby am not sure he is up to 29

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Yoighaman(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:

Hello NL, i will not bored you up with much talk this time around, rather i will go straight to the point.

Early 2017 when i got a job in a construction company, i was made to share an office with a lady. Since i was new there, the lady was the one showing me around, introducing me to some clients, taking me out for lunch etc.

After some time, the lady demanded to know my house and i was so scared of taking her to my house since dad and mum are always against that. One day, i had to act like a man and i took her to my house. She admired my room and fell in love with almost every thing that was in that room.

She left my house that evening and the next day we still met at the office. In the morning of that day, the lady told me she wants to have a talk with me so i made up time to hear from her.

She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of her own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.

Right now, any time i go to work, this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again.

Please my good friends, what do you think is right for me to do in this kind of situation that i will escape this lady?

I think the baby mama thing is story for the gods, she wants you guys to date. Why not give it a try, you never can tell, except you don't find her attractive, sometimes love is found in the oddest places and if it doesn't work, you both go your ways. Just avoid impregnating her while the relationship lasts.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Ajixegun: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Boss13:

The guy is funny about she admiring his room. She wasn’t admiring your room. She is calculating your father’s money and how she would launch an attack on you and your family if she gets pregnant.

U get brain, guy. What a Wonderful analysis.
Op listen to this guy and don't hook me up with her again o

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Analysiscorner: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Give her hope that her own hubby will locate her in due season. Tell her to get serious with God. Please, don't give in to her demands.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Analysiscorner: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
She is desperate. Therfore, try to relax her mind and teach her the virtues of contentment and patience.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by centboy123456(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Charly68:
Don't lose your mind,go and marry rightly and stop this idea of baby mama..it is giving birth to bastard children .it attracts the curse of God .

wat do u mean by bastad children is the father dead or what bro baby mama on pont
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by newjosboy: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Xaos:
That is not right.
Pretty sure that's sexual harassment.

Before this gets outta hand. And she starts making life miserable for you or even get you fire due to frustration, request for a change of office. You been there for a year surely you must have some sort of connection.

If that wouldn't work out, get a woman fast. Maybe if she sees you're taken, it'll discourage her. And probably she'll stop all that nonsense. So Introduce her to your woman.

Lastly, have something on her. Like an audio recording or a video recording when she's making that advances. You never know... It may come in handy. Like she can accuse you of rape or something or you can threaten her with the recordings...

You self... Don't you a friend to hook her up with.
She is not a devil. Lol. She is hórny. & she needs a man.

No answer pass dis one. You have said it all especially the emboldened.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by kunleweb: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:

lady?

You sound like a virgin, many will call it forced, but it's still unreciprocated and not forced. These kinds will be loyal considering you rescued them from the edge, i will advice my brothers to go for a loyal lady any day, any time. Consider her, remove the age factor, if she fits in as appropriate consider it, if not, deal with it, straight on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by kunleweb: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
Sincerely, be nice to her and get to know what wrongs and how you can help or advice her to adopt.

Do you agree with most of the comments on this thread? I really must say i have a different opinion
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Guy if this is in Abuja or Benue, please find a way to quickly gather evidence about her harassment.

When next she opens her legs use your phone to do a voice recording of your disapproval and mention what she's doing loud and clear.

Upload your evidence to Google drive and continue ignoring her. If this story is genuine you have a woman who can get crazy people in the area from badoo or tinder and yet she wants to force you into doing what you don't want to do, resist all her advances.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by kwinzara(f): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
you don't want to miss this

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by yankison(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:

Hook us Up man .. I'm well to do and I work with Chai Farms as a supervisor .. I can take the bold step ... Pm me ok 07018976383
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Boss13: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wafritalkblogg:
You don't tell us if you like her ,You never tell us the full story,Did you like her or you don't, Or re you scared of the same office or whatever,ask ur self and from the answer you know what too do

This is not a matter of whether he like her or not. It’s a matter of whether he is about to make the right decision or not. There are certain rules young men don’t adhere to when entering into the dating game -

First Rule

- Never date a colleague. Whether she is pretty like Lucifer and has all the contours in the right places. Never date a colleague. Why - You don’t want to mess with your money or job security.

Second Rule

- Never date your neighbor except you intend to marry her. You really want peace where you reside except you want your business to be out in the open.

Third Rule

- Never date your Boss/Supervisor. Same reason as No 1

Fourth Rule

- Never date a married woman. This is the quickest way to die.

Finally, when choosing a woman, Never date a single mother. Start your own family afresh/brand new.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by ihecy101: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
If you cannot do the job,introduce her to someone who is willing
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Berankis: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Na true na. She will check if he is handsome, has full hair, height, intelligence, attitude. Can't you see how soft OP sounds? Perfect sperm donor.

If you are a fine boy, protect your preek o.
Dont give her what she wants oh! Guys need to understand that is a big difference between having sex with a woman and having s child with a woman.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by 1stola: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:

29?

Been working since 2017?

Still living in your parent's house... cry cry cry cry cry

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Mulatta(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dude change office. because if you don't answer her request she will accuse you of sexual harassment, when she sees you with other girls
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by gees101(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bleep her up and rest na, mummy boy
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Yoighaman(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
yankison:

Hook us Up man .. I'm well to do and I work with Chai Farms as a supervisor .. I can take the bold step ... Pm me ok 07018976383

@OP, damn, this dude is serious, please help hook him up.

Unfortunately, these type of girls take shots themselves, they know what they want and go straight up for it. They usually don't like referrals but all the best.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by poyebad: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please give her my number, my own papa no go kill me for impregnating her for free.

easy1960:

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by poyebad: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
I tire for am o.

1stola:

29?

Been working since 2017?

Still living in your parent's house... cry cry cry cry cry

Chai!
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by princfred(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
kunleweb:

Do you agree with most of the comments on this thread? I really must say i have a different opinion
I will really like to hear your opinion. This kind of matter can use different approaches as no one suggestion may be the only way. Maybe you prefer he does a Joseph on her (flee) or goes on 7 days dry fast. Its all good.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by damlawrence101: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Gimme d lady digit.....I need baby mana
easy1960:

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by iamdammie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
What sorta question is this one asking , at 29, u r still staying your mom will be mad at you for getting down with a lady, bro, firstly u need to man up, I careless about the drama u just shared with us, am gonna address you gangan, u are a man and u shld start acting like one. Am also 29, and I call the shots in my family. I am taking charge, first off, get the f*ck outta your parents house, start a life.i got nauseated when I read your write up and I saw two points where u mentioned "my parents will be mad...bla bla bla"...alaaye niggas not up to your age are employers of labour and are calling shots.

Yea , that being said, baba try reason d babe na...give am this thing na...what do you stand to lose.. Nothing!!. Since u just said the only reason why u wouldn't wanna do that is for fear of my mummy lol....u never mentioned if you have a relationship of your own. I expect that to be the main reason why you are turning down this juicy offer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) / 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.