Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (46915 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by hahn(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Xaos:
That is not right.
Pretty sure that's sexual harassment.

Before this gets outta hand. And she starts making life miserable for you or even get you fire due to frustration, request for a change of office. You been there for a year surely you must have some sort of connection.

If that wouldn't work out, get a woman fast. Maybe if she sees you're taken, it'll discourage her. And probably she'll stop all that nonsense. So Introduce her to your woman.

Lastly, have something on her. Like an audio recording or a video recording when she's making that advances. You never know... It may come in handy. Like she can accuse you of rape or something or you can threaten her with the recordings...

You self... Don't you a friend to hook her up with.
She is not a devil. Lol. She is hórny. & she needs a man.

Would you say the same if it was a guy

"He is not a devil. Lol. He is Hot and he needs a woman" undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by DiracRex: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
KingSatan:

Pocochantas, For the First time i am seeing you agree that Sexual Harassment is not Gender Based. I am sincerely happy that Most Men are coming out of the Box to Openly Share their own stories of Sexual Harassment.

Pocochantas, i will appreciate if you withdraw your last statement. I have seen so many Brilliant and principled young men who publicly and privately condemn Masturbation and sexual recklessness. Its like saying All Ladies use Dildos everyday.

Currently, there is so much attention on the Girl Child and this has made the Male Man very Vulnerable to Sexual Harassment and the likes.

Male Men are seen as weaklings whenever they share stories of Rape and Molestation even within their Peer Group of Same Gender.

Male Men are stereotyped to believe that He is a Macho and shouldn't complain about his weaknesses. When he does, He is consoled with words like "BE A MAN".

To the females, A male Man is just like you. He Cries and He feels Pain. World Statistics show that men die earlier than women. Not because they really don't want to live longer but because they are living a kind of life that is favourable to their ego but detrimental to their health.

Not because they choose to adopt such lifestyle but because their society have stereotyped them to Die with their pains rather than share, to hustle hard, i mean very hard.

The male man is not truly the problem of the world. If truly we want to solve this problem, then we all should adopt the TRUE DEFINITION OF FEMINISM (Not Nigeria's Definition where women scream for equal rights and recognition but when they are faced with challenges socially or normally defined for the Male man, they run into their shells). Or we go back to the old ways with slight modifications.

To the young Man, this is the right time for you to put an end to that madness.

Don't ask how? Or else i will curse you.

Who is this man with so much oil on his head? More wisdom , baba!
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Abcruz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:
Sharing An Office With The Devil

Hello NL, i will not bored you up with much talk this time around, rather i will go straight to the point.

Early 2017 when i got a job in a construction company, i was made to share an office with a lady. Since i was new there, the lady was the one showing me around, introducing me to some clients, taking me out for lunch etc.

After some time, the lady demanded to know my house and i was so scared of taking her to my house since dad and mum are always against that. One day, i had to act like a man and i took her to my house. She admired my room and fell in love with almost every thing that was in that room.

She left my house that evening and the next day we still met at the office. In the morning of that day, the lady told me she wants to have a talk with me so i made up time to hear from her.

She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of her own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.

Right now, any time i go to work, this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again.

Please my good friends, what do you think is right for me to do in this kind of situation that i will escape this lady?

Hear the word of the sovereign Lord:

Free yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter...

Save yourself from the cage of the bird catchers...

*Jeremiah 5:26*
"Evildoers live among my people; they lie in wait like those who lay nets to catch birds, but they have set their traps *to catch men.*

If she tries to entice you into her wickedness, shun it, do not take it, turn away from it and pass it by.

They cannot sleep unless they cause someone's downfall.

For the one who has a relation with her will never again regain the pathways of life.

Do not despise the instructions of your mother nor refute the wisdom of your father.

For the ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by grandstar(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
neolboy:
Just give her the damn baby

Along with the pampers, baby milk,baby cot and so on.

You no like this man !

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by afroxyz: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

I can't believe :29 years old man is afraid to take a lady home.

29 and working. The guy is a punk

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Butoneday2(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:

Hello NL, i will not bored you up with much talk this time around, rather i will go straight to the point.

Early 2017 when i got a job in a construction company, i was made to share an office with a lady. Since i was new there, the lady was the one showing me around, introducing me to some clients, taking me out for lunch etc.

After some time, the lady demanded to know my house and i was so scared of taking her to my house since dad and mum are always against that. One day, i had to act like a man and i took her to my house. She admired my room and fell in love with almost every thing that was in that room.

She left my house that evening and the next day we still met at the office. In the morning of that day, the lady told me she wants to have a talk with me so i made up time to hear from her.

She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of her own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.

Right now, any time i go to work, this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again.

Please my good friends, what do you think is right for me to do in this kind of situation that i will escape this lady?
pls give me her phone numbers. I would like to have a discussion with her i need her. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by immaculate1234(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
skyhighweb:
maturing is 1 thing.

she is desperate u d closest to a man she has been with cause of her work.

31 yr old single man is still flexing life
31 yr old single woman is not flexing life she needs to b with someone, so dont push her away or make i tink she did wrong chasing career best u can do is try n hook her up with someone she doesnt love love you she just want to have a child thats what she want

sense go kee you.....nice one bruv take this one and leave the rest advice seeker
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Introduce her to me let me introduce her to my friend that will make her dream a reality but it will cost you both a fee.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by arrestdarrester: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
She wants a pregnancy to trap you with

Resume duties early and plant a secret camera in your office each day. It may save your ass later

You're still young and from a good background, don't allow her to destroy you

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by meobizy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
This news is one kind because if the roles were replaced OP would have faced a sack for harassing a co-worker. I don’t understand why he is mentally weak to report her or ask to leave the office. Is he enjoying the show?

It’s either OP brings a more attractive male to her aid, distance himself from her or verbally tell her off because I doubt this situation will change. If he brings a female friend claiming she’s his girlfriend things might worsen as the co-worker might see it as a new challenge to win him over.

If this isn’t a lie [which means I’m not wasting my intellect here] then it shows women should learn how to seduce males properly. Them acting hard to get or waiting for a man to come their way does them no favors whatsoever. I’ve noticed females who chase me do a lot worse than a guy whose seduction skills are basic at best — practice, it really makes one perfect.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by ericsimons18: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
romenna:
u and those liking ur post are not serious. It is animalistic to just giv any woman wat she wants because she is a woman. are u an animal?

Ok ... Who like your post now ... Non-animal.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Didcot: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
At 29 your parents will kill you if you get someone pregnant?
OP you are insane.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by olaxmatic07(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
bro hook her up with Someone else, don't make that kinda mistake or you can give her my number 08110836395 Cox I'm single and need someone reliable too
easy1960:

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by uckyra: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
this one na still small boy forming Christian home
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by uckyra: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
this one na still small boy forming decent
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by francisMKD(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:

bro....it's your termination letter that you are looking at inbetween those legs oo....

"remove ur eye o"
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 19, 2018
MycroftHolmes:
So, isn't this also sexual harassment?

Where are those feminists that speak as if women are always the affected ones?

And what about the men who derive joy in advocating sexual harassment as something positive? Read statements from most male folks on this thread. I think what people like the OP should learn in life is to be more Godly and develop Godly virtues. The devil can see good people that won't brood over or fall into temptations like this from a mile away and flee. If not holy ghost fire go pursue am. grin
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2018
uckyra:
this one na still small boy forming Christian home

Really? A 29 year old man being sexually harassed by a woman he has no interest in "na small boy from Christian home". There is no virtue anywhere anymore. Sleep with anything and you will be fine.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by santricedupas(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
give me her number if you no want her
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by adamsbadoo(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2018
princfred:
Bleep her finish the devil no come out instead belle comout nko? Lol

Ehn, na the belle she need na..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by MycroftHolmes: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
betboyforever:

And what about the men who derive joy in advocating sexual harassment as something positive? Read statements from most male folks on this thread. I think what people like the OP should learn in life is to be more Godly and develop Godly virtues. The devil can see good people that won't brood over or fall into temptations like this from a mile away and flee. If not holy ghost fire go pursue am. grin

Yea...

That's true.

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Uju2406(f): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
SEE OPPORTUNITY FOR SOME GUYS. PLS GIVE HER MY FRIEND NUMBER TO CALL HIM, HE S HANDSOME, CUTE, INTELLIGENT AND AMBITIOUS. 08151925618
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Tosin17(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Refer her to me, I have been looking for a baby mama for a while. Let her call me 08152304110.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by yipata: 3:08am On Oct 20, 2018
mum u.. All u can see is sex. Well that wasn't my motive or intention. I just wanted to help a sis and help her get through the inner pressure and outs or pressure of marriage and sex without having to have any carnal knowledge of her. Sorry for u aha and even if I want to and marry her is it ur sister or ur emotions?

MariaLavina:
People like you are the reasons why male molestation/rape exist, your hormones do not allow your brain to reason. When you are suppose to fight against sexual harassmeyou are here asking for number like some sex starved march hare. Shame on you!

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Splasshhh(f): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=centboy123456 post=72201337][/quote]

See wahala.
I'm I not entitled to my own opinion?
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by enyinna103(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
flee from the devil
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by enyinna103(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
flee from the devil bro
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by karniff: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
She is desperate and prolly a gold digger aftermath getting to know you, there is more that meets the eye..
Are you the only single and fine boy in the company.
Think!
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by topedoski(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
easy1960:

To girls its sexual harrasment
To guys its d girl showing her feelings and the guy forming
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by iceybux(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
29 And U Still Live With Ur Parents? Cant U Make Decision Of Ur Own Than Bother Less Abt What Ur Parents Think,u An Adult 4fucksake,why Acting A Pussie..Gosh
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by timisquare82(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bro you are not the only one she's dating in that company run! She's probably dating one of your superiors am talking from experience
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by meobizy(f): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
These children never come back with updates. Mscheew. Awon creative writers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life Without A Boyfriend / Arewa Group Begs FG To Ban Porn Websites From Nigeria's Cyberspace / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.