Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (46882 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Charly68: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Don't lose your mind,go and marry rightly and stop this idea of baby mama..it is giving birth to bastard children .it attracts the curse of God .
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
jeromzy:
RESIGN AND BECOME A PASTOR IN YOUR LOCAL CHURCH
If I knack u Jazz. Lol...
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Donmedrac: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
skyhighweb:
maturing is 1 thing.

she is desperate u d closest to a man she has been with cause of her work.

31 yr old single man is still flexing life
31 yr old single woman is not flexing life she needs to b with someone, so dont push her away or make i tink she did wrong chasing career best u can do is try n hook her up with someone she doesnt love love you she just want to have a child thats what she want
that's the benefit of been a guy grin
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
OP

FUC.K HER VERY WELL, ENJOY THE KPEKUS AND GO YOUR WAY

BUT TRY USE CONDOM O
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by dmg1: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
that lady is possess with unclean spirit (demon) her mission is to get you sacked after accusing you of rape, i'll advise you give her a stiff warning, if she fail to adhere, gather some concrete evidence (audio or video recording) after that then it's time to report her to your boss. If you fail to do this then your village people will prepare for celebration sooner or later cos your down fall is immenent.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by muzzol: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
uhmmmmm
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by MrDKR(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omo, run for your life oh! End of story!!
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Baba i dont know how the woman is and dont care but i will tell you two things: don't agree to her advances, NEVER, so you wont regret and secondly RUN O.... I say FLEE but keep evidence that she is harassing you for insurance purposes alone..... Just know when a woman is in pain and wants to be deadly... Even the devil will sit down to learn.....
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by princfred(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sincerely, be nice to her and get to know what's wrongs and how you can help or advice her to adopt.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Ajixegun: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:
Sharing An Office With The Devil

Hello NL, i will not bored you up with much talk this time around, rather i will go straight to the point.

Early 2017 when i got a job in a construction company, i was made to share an office with a lady. Since i was new there, the lady was the one showing me around, introducing me to some clients, taking me out for lunch etc.

After some time, the lady demanded to know my house and i was so scared of taking her to my house since dad and mum are always against that. One day, i had to act like a man and i took her to my house. She admired my room and fell in love with almost every thing that was in that room.

She left my house that evening and the next day we still met at the office. In the morning of that day, the lady told me she wants to have a talk with me so i made up time to hear from her.

She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of her own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.

Right now, any time i go to work, this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again.

Please my good friends, what do you think is right for me to do in this kind of situation that i will escape this lady?
Seriously, hook me up with her
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by wristbangle: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
It's a pity we live in era where men can't lay complaint of sexual assault/harassment. Continuous denial of her feeling will end up you facing the heat of false accusation.

If you give in considering the fact that age is no longer on her side can tie your destiny with hers forever.

You keep saying "your parents will not do this, your parents will not do that". Even without their stance, you know it's wrong if you give in to that woman's advances. Take charge bro!

Why not ask your company to change your seat position? Also, can't you tell her you are already engaged?
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by BabaAroba: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
if you don't have any girl friend at hand and if you like her go for her ,age is just a number,if both of you think you can understand each other all is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by ikorodureporta: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
My advice to girls.. such relationships never works. Don't think every kool enjoys such an attitude. Dem go just 4k u 4 free cheesy
I want to date a co-worker, & wed her without anyone suspecting anything. That's maturity!
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Xaos:
That is not right.
Pretty sure that's sexual harassment.

Before this gets outta hand. And she starts making life miserable for you or even get you fire due to frustration, request for a change of office. You been there for a year surely you must have some sort of connection.

If that wouldn't work out, get a woman fast. Maybe if she sees you're taken, it'll discourage her. And probably she'll stop all that nonsense. So Introduce her to your woman.

Lastly, have something on her. Like an audio recording or a video recording when she's making that advances. You never know... It may come in handy. Like she can accuse you of rape or something or you can threaten her with the recordings...

You self... Don't you a friend to hook her up with.
She is not a devil. Lol. She is hórny. & she needs a man.

if I were he. I will grab and squeeze her juice till I get tired
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by kawaodne(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
.........incitement, promoting secession.

- Honorable Tony
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Hallamadrid99: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please tell her that I will help her
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by dingbang(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
after slaying finish, nonsense..
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Hallamadrid99: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tell her that a nairalander will help her and I am not asking for anything in return I am a graduate of Lagos polytechnic not ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by xtervaganza(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Eni t'o ye KO ti do bi weyrey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Lhimeet(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Look good-ing guy..

BTW.. Hoe..... grin

That's all I've to say.. I rise!

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

If this is true ,just resign from that office, I'm talking from experience.

where will he gets his daily bread if he resigns.. Abi ode nii e ni
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Samakus(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you should see her as one of your female friends. advice and encourage her. she's just 31 when there are ladies in their mid and late thirties still enjoying their lives. she should 'relax' her own husband will surely come around

Don't be so sure of the bolded. Look around you and you will see that di diuko these days lol.

Na joke o
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by israelmao(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
"She admired my room and fell in love with everything in the room"What about you?I perceived you are also dote on her.Just be a man and look before you leap.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
look her in the eyes and tell it to her to quit those behaviors.
and if that doesn't keep her at bay, then orchestrate a chanqe of office. you've to be proactive about it thouqh.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
look her in the eyes and tell it to her to quit those behaviors.
and if that doesn't keep her at bay, then orchestrate a chanqe of office. you've to be proactive about it thouqh.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by frozen70(f): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Stop going for lunch with her

Stop taking gift from her

Be friendly with her but know your limits

I understand she wants a baby for you yes she might be in love with you but you aren't really in love with her

Probably because of age or whatever

Of you want her go for her

If you don't want her stick to the first three sentence
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
WinningSun:

where will he gets his daily bread if he resigns.. Abi ode nii e ni

Ohun ti Alàgbà Wo wo lakoko ti o joko, awọn ọmọ kii yoo ri i paapa ti wọn ba gun oke igi iroko

1 Like

Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by frozen70(f): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Stop going for lunch with her

Stop taking gift from her

Be friendly with her but know your limits

I understand she wants a baby for you yes she might be in love with you but you aren't really in love with her

Probably because of age or whatever

Of you want her go for her

If you don't want her stick to the first three sentences I made
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by Boss13: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ok you are one edge away from being sacked. You have to gather evidence and report the lady immediately. That’s sexual harassment and assault. If she noticed that you are truly not interested, she will haunt you and surely get you sacked because you have belittled and embarrassed her.

Don’t not enter into a relationship with her. Do not grant her wish. Do not have sex with her for once. She would rope you in whether you are the father or not. She would force you or your family to marry her or provide financially for her. That’s her ploy. Run away from her and that also includes reporting her to H.R

Don’t be a blue ball here
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by general09: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Not again! Why come here and cry like a sissy?
Guy, mount this girl and give her a good ride. Ride her like your charging through sambisa forest. But be sure you use condom.
Re: Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light by centboy123456(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
easy1960:
Sharing An Office With The Devil

Hello NL, i will not bored you up with much talk this time around, rather i will go straight to the point.

Early 2017 when i got a job in a construction company, i was made to share an office with a lady. Since i was new there, the lady was the one showing me around, introducing me to some clients, taking me out for lunch etc.

After some time, the lady demanded to know my house and i was so scared of taking her to my house since dad and mum are always against that. One day, i had to act like a man and i took her to my house. She admired my room and fell in love with almost every thing that was in that room.

She left my house that evening and the next day we still met at the office. In the morning of that day, the lady told me she wants to have a talk with me so i made up time to hear from her.

She was so uncomfortable when we went out to discuss in one of the eatry, but later she told me she wants to carry my baby, that she is 31 and she really want to have a child of her own, meanwhile, i am 29. I was so scared and bittered while she will say such a thing. I refused with a reason been that i am from a descent home therefore, my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.

Right now, any time i go to work, this lady will at times sit on the table, open her legs and ask me to see what is inbetween her legs. She will insist on kissing me at times. I am a guy that is always shy, i am not comfortable with her in that office again.

Please my good friends, what do you think is right for me to do in this kid of situation that i will escape this lady?

at your age u are still saying my parents will kill me if i do such a thing. are u a baby at 29 guy u too old for this na waiting happen are u a baby pls u need to stand up as a man and face life ur parents will kill u with gun I don't understand or ur parents will kill u because u want to have ur own baby are u really sure u are up to 29 I don't think so because I don't see a grow man like you still saying (my parents will kill me if i do such a thing.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.