Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria (2400 Views)

Counter Thread : Why He is Afraid to Marry and settle down / Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Declaimer: This answer is written by Lady, is bound to offend you. it is a brutal, unapologetic look at the ways we think, to offer insight and help the useless suckers here always crying about Nigerian ladies.

Brutal Truth

Ladies are like iron fillers, we are attracted to magnets not wood. Magnets attracts irons, i.e others ladies, are fun and have those qualities of a high value male.

Ladies -- including me -- would rather cry, fight and struggle over a high value man then seek love and comfort with a faithful loser...

it's sad but we can't help it. A high value man offer opportunities, freedom , wealth and respect. Chioma was a nobody, before Davido. But I am not saying we ladies can't build ourselves, Funmi Iyanda, Genevieve and Rita Women can and have built but with a man it is easier and we like it easy; I digress.

Hence why Ladies would offer themselves to Davido or Whizkids , or 2Face and aren't moving on even after been dumped. The First Baby Mama from Davido is so Alpha widowed she rejected an honest proposal from a great guy, but he wasn't like Davido.

That's the way life have been, the strongest , the richest and the most powerful had harems of women.

Christianity came to make everything equal, and introduce monogamy to allow poor suckers breed and have children. The effect of this minor rule couldn't be over emphasized. It made sure women went round -- and every man poor or rich is garanteed a wife, having very little incentives for rape or violence-- but as society advanced and those Christan values become eroded, society has returned to its default settings , a physical /Resource based Polygamy, with a little reminisce of the faith preventing outright polygamy marriages.

Again ladies are back to cluttering around high value men, without the fear of hell or ostracization ( some people called them Alphas) and without a marriage structure to absorb these women they are left as Baby Mamas.

what makes a man high value ?.

Social proof : Admired by everyone ( Kings, wrestlers, Chiefs ) now Musicians, Footballers etc..

Community power : Can get things done, or control people. in power , Musicians have soft power. Davido can gather 100k people by just showing up in a mall.

Access to Material resources : Money ( yams, cars, etc ) Range rovers and Bens seems to be flying about.

That is why Whizkid, 2Face, Davido and Others could breed so recklessly and without remorse. And Peruzzi can get free Sex, and the lady so elated to have bleeped him while the average Njoku , Bola and Ahmed on Nairaland are forever alone and depressed, bitter and always creating stupid threads against Nigerian Ladies.

A side curiosity on rape. Ask yourself why Rape is now prevalent in our society ? not justifying it, it is an henious crime.

But there was a study by The Economist Magazine ( Link here later ) on how polygamy societies are much more violent and prone to rape than monogamy societies because Lower value men now have nothing to lose as the rich , wealthier ones have taken all the women, so they -- low value ones-- choose to take sex by force. Case study was done in South Sudan.

Wondering how to fix this, hardly; nothing can be done. Society will run its course until a more powerful force comes to Change everything. wink But legalizing and make Polygamy socially acceptable would reduce the Baby Mama boom.

5 Likes

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
I always tell Nice Guys something along these lines. But because they figure I'm hating on women they attack me. Women don't get wet for weak men who become pussies hopping to get pussy. It's nature.

From Eden women have chased Power because they are weaker. But Power is always changing form as civilization progresses. the greatest indicator of power in our world today is Money. So women chase that. In the time before money Violence was the indicator of power. The most violent men were considered the most powerful and all women flocked to them. More or less the law of the jungle

6 Likes

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
More like ladies are attracted to guys with Cash and Flashy properties.... Interesting
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
ubunja:
I always tell Nice Guys something along these lines. But because they figure I'm hating on women they attack me. Women don't get wet for weak men who become pussies hopping to get pussy. It's nature.

From Eden women have chased Power because they are weaker. But Power is always changing form as civilization progresses. the greatest indicator of power in our world today is Money. So women chase that. In the time before money Violence was the indicator of power. The most violent men were considered the most powerful and all women flocked to them. More or less the law of the jungle

This is so true... Guys who "dominate".....cheesy
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by lalanice(f): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
SMH
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Once money and fame is involved,the issue of babymama won't stop.

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
lalanice:
SMH
Uyo meyo grin
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27am On Feb 07, 2019
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
the babymama issue has absolutely NOTHING to do with money, and all to do with SOCIETY. we live today in a society where people dont give a damn anymore about marriage, and are comfortable having babies out of wedlock.
yes your pastors would be pissed but the majority of babydaddies/babymamas dont really care.

as for rape, the day Nigerian women decide to press charges against such crimes, instead of hiding it in shame, that would be the day there will be hope for change in this issue.

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Na wa o. Poor people are still human beings. Being nice to poor people doesn't mean that you will marry them or get pregnant for them. It also doesn't mean that you must give money. YOU CAN BE NICE TO POOR PEOPLE AND STILL MARRY YOUR RICH MAN. Calling poor people suckers is mean and doesn't speak well of your personality. I have never treated poor people harshly even though I don't give them money because I believe everyone should go and work and not give birth to children that they can't take care of. Some of your posts and topics reeks of a heartless gold digging personality who, with great efforts, rationalises heartless gold digging. Are you sure you don't kpansh for career and monetarily favours? This is very very bad.

3 Likes

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
the babymama issue has absolutely NOTHING to do with money, and all to do with SOCIETY. we live today in a society where people dont give a damn anymore about marriage, and are comfortable having babies out of wedlock.
yes your pastors would be pissed but the majority of babydaddies/babymamas dont really care.

as for rape, the day Nigerian women decide to press charges against such crimes, instead of hiding it in shame, that would be the day there will be hope for change in this issue.
Actually money is involved. Ladies try to hook rich men with pregnancy for financial reasons.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Na wa o. Poor people are still human beings. Being nice to poor people doesn't mean that you will marry them or get pregnant for them. It also doesn't mean that you must give money. YOU CAN BE NICE TO POOR PEOPLE AND STILL MARRY YOUR RICH MAN. Calling poor people suckers is mean and doesn't speak well of your personality. I have never treated poor people harshly even though I don't give them money because I believe everyone should go and work and not give birth to children that they can't take care of. Some of your posts and topics reeks of a heartless gold digging personality who, with great efforts, rationalises heartless gold digging. Are you sure you don't kpansh for career and monetarily favours? This is very very bad.
way are you pain. I am been honest. Besides isn't like what I spoke about isn't prevalent in the society today. "suckers" is just to draw focus to how they are viewed in terms of potential mating partners by Is. I am undermining their struggles. After all men do same.

2 Likes

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by 2buffagain(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Men just need to get on their grind.

Don't go out seeking relationships with women. Don't take women seriously unless SHE proves herself.
Most won't stick around when serious trials come, so you can't take an attache like that seriously.

The girl I'm dating long-term now earned that spot by refusing to take my money when I offered it to her while she was going through a tough time. She earned my respect by her self-restraint...otherwise she would have been one of the many faceless cunts/mouths I have brutalized, poured in and discarded.

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Martinez39(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amakavula:
way are you pain. I am been honest. Besides isn't like what I spoke about isn't prevalent in the society today. "suckers" is just to draw focus to how they are viewed in terms of potential mating partners by Is. I am undermining their struggles. After all men do same.
No I am not pained. Just had to point out what percieved as the needless harshness towards broke people. Anyway, carry go.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by generationz(f): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2019
na wa ooo babe
see as you just dey write with so much confidence gbaaaaaraaa like that

Yes women are naturally attracted to power even in the animal kingdom the strongest male among the herd gets all the babes because they believe they will get strong and healthy babies in return when they mate with him.

Same way when a woman sees a potential mate searches for security. Security financial, emotional etc. she wants a man who is strong enough ( confident and financially stable to defend her and her ofsprings)

That of cause is nature

The same way men are is naturally gravitate and go crazy for the most beautiful and curvy lady in a group. What they see is someone that is feminine enough to reproduce beautiful ofsrpings for them

along the line though things change. A lot of women are becoming independent (especially In more developed countries ) and just need a man to show them love and support .

same way men are beginning to want more than a trophy wife that they can show off to their friends and looks good in pictures

I know you write to attack those guys who sleep on romance section all day and get their self esteem from bashing women.

However with this your write up you are only reiterating their beliefs.

NA MONEY SURE PASS.

ALL WOMEN ARE HOES AND AFTER THE MONEY.

JUST MAKE MONEY AND ALL WOMEN WILL BE AT YOUR BECK AND CALL.

You are an intelligent lady as I've seen from your posts.

now take a good look at the kind of airheads who flock around the likes of davido , flavour, 2face, and other stars you mentioned. Yes ,I called them airheads. It won't take one more a few seconds to be around these types to know that their self worth and validation comes from their ability to grab a "succesful" man. Even if they are suffering and smiling

Now do you really think you are half of the worlds population ( which o believe are women) any good by comparing them with these few women you just mentioned.

Do you really think you are doing your brilliant self any good by comparing yourself to them.

Yes the ability to be a provider is a paramount issue , but there are many women who look beyond that.

Life isnt black and white my dear. It comes in shades of grey.

A lot of men don't know this but as they hammer on character being important many ladies too consider it.

So as a guy reading this before you say your girl has bad character , check yourself. Find out if you are also husband material. Do some self analysis and know if your kids can look up to you and copy some of your habits.

I hope you would consider the depth of mating, relationship love and marriage and not just scratch the surface based on something you read and your little observations.

peace .

3 Likes

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by generationz(f): 12:37am On Feb 08, 2019
2buffagain:
Men just need to get on their grind.

Don't go out seeking relationships with women. Don't take women seriously unless SHE proves herself different.
Most won't stick around when serious trials come, so you can't take an attache like that seriously.

The girl I'm dating long-term now earned that spot by refusing to take my money when I offered it to her while she was going through a tough time. She earned my respect by her self-restraint...otherwise she would have been one of the many faceless cunts/mouths I have brutalized, poured in and discarded.

I pity the girl she doesn't know the kind of person she wants to end up with

A man that refers to other women in this manner.

I wonder why men think it is OK to test a woman with suffering.

oga tell us the truth, if she was dangotes daughter or bill gate's daughter would you test her with suffering?

4 Likes

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Undertaker001: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2019
You ended up saying nothing.. No point at all
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 08, 2019
Undertaker001:
You ended up saying nothing.. No point at all
I love you too ; D
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2019
generationz:
na wa ooo babe

Yes women are naturally attracted to power even in the animal kingdom the strongest male among the herd gets all the babes because they believe they will get strong and healthy babies in return when they mate with him.

Same way when a woman sees a potential mate searches for security. Security financial, emotional etc. she wants a man who is strong enough ( confident and financially stable to defend her and her ofsprings)

That of cause is nature

The same way men are is naturally gravitate and go crazy for the most beautiful and curvy lady in a group. What they see is someone that is feminine enough to reproduce beautiful ofsrpings for them

along the line though things change. A lot of women are becoming independent (especially In more developed countries ) and just need a man to show them love and support .

same way men are beginning to want more than a trophy wife that they can show off to their friends and looks good in pictures

I know you write to attack those guys who sleep on romance section all day and get their self esteem from bashing women.

NA MONEY SURE PASS.

now take a good look at the kind of airheads who flock around the likes of davido , flavour, 2face, and other stars you mentioned. Yes ,I called them airheads. It won't take one more a few seconds to be around these types to know that their self worth and validation comes from their ability to grab a "succesful" man. Even if they are suffering and smiling

Now do you really think you are half of the worlds population ( which o believe are women) any good by comparing them with these few women you just mentioned.

Do you really think you are doing your brilliant self any good by comparing yourself to them.

Yes the ability to be a provider is a paramount issue , but there are many women who look beyond that.

A lot of men don't know this but as they hammer on character being important many ladies too consider it.

So as a guy reading this before you say your girl has bad character , check yourself. Find out if you are also husband material. Do some self analysis and know if your kids can look up to you and copy some of your habits.

I hope you would consider the depth of mating, relationship love and marriage and not just scratch the surface based on something you read and your little observations.

peace .

Thanks babe, for the compliment. I take everything you said with keen interest. Appreciate the love, I was just tired of the woman bashing.. " we are sluts , today. Whores tomorrow ".. see if someone calls you a slut everyday and you agree you render him powerless.

I just needed to make them aware why we can't give them a chance. most are just low lives with no ambition.

No woman wants to be trapped, "making it "
with a loser , we want more than just the lazy word of love they throw around.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 08, 2019
generationz:

oga tell us the truth, if she was dangotes daughter or bill gate's daughter would you test her with suffering?

Asin ehen

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by generationz(f): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Amakavula:
Thanks babe, for the compliment. I take everything you said with keen interest. Appreciate the love, I was just tired of the woman bashing.. " we are sluts , today. Whores tomorrow ".. see if someone calls you a slut everyday and you agree you render him powerless.

I just needed to make them aware why we can't give them a chance. most are just low lives with no ambition.

No woman wants to be trapped, "making it "
with a loser , we want more than just the lazy word of love they throw around.

exactly
many are just low lives with a narrowed vision

You see ehn babe, those guys who come here to bash women na them gangan dey worship fine girls

It is the frustration that leads them to talk like that

most just say the opposite of what they do in real life to appear as alpha males or like players but you see ehn , real players and alphas don't bash women at all. If anything they know how to make women feel special because they understand that the more comfortable a person is, the easier it is to exploit their weaknesses.

Just ignore these guys.

No one takes nairaland romance section too seriously not even the regular commenters. lol
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by 2buffagain(m): 2:32am On Feb 08, 2019
generationz:

I wonder why women feel it is okay to shiit-test men.
Obviously it is to determine if the person you are about to give the better parts of yourself to is actually worth it.

So if you do that to men, you'd be a fool to think men of high value are not testing you right back.
Even God will test you.
You want to test and you don't want to be tested. Are you a lecturer?

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 2:34am On Feb 08, 2019
generationz:
na wa ooo babe

That of cause is nature

NA MONEY SURE PASS.

peace .

the irony.
You bash women but complain when other men bash women. I laugh.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 2:37am On Feb 08, 2019
2buffagain:

Obviously it is to determine if the person you are about to give the better parts of yourself to is actually worth it.

So if you do that to men, you'd be a fool to think we are not testing you right back.
Even God will test you.

I just died grin

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by generationz(f): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
2buffagain:

So if you do that to men, you'd be a fool to think men of high value are not testing you right back.
Even God will test you.

oga , I asked you a question which you cleverly avoided my question

So I ask again , if you were marrying dangotes daughter or DJ cuppy , would you carry out such shitty test on her? would you test her with suffering?

once again I pity your babe. ciao
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by generationz(f): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubunja:
the irony.
You bash women but complain when other men bash women. I laugh.

I bash women?

haha I laugh in Spanish
there is a difference between romancelanders who call all women hoes ( including their mothers) and me describing a certain percentage according to the way they have projected their image

If I call someone who steals for a living an armed robber , am I bashing him?

if I call someone who makes a living from being a nusinace and terrorizing the neighbourhood a lout , am I bashing him?

If i call those who make promises they know they won't fulfil every four years politicians , am I bashing them? uhn

stop being an hypocrite.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
generationz:

I bash women?

haha I laugh in Spanish
there is a difference between romancelanders who call all women hoes ( including their mothers) and me describing a certain percentage according to the way they have projected their image

If I call someone who steals for a living an armed robber , am I bashing him?

if I call someone who makes a living from being a nusinace and terrorizing the neighbourhood a lout , am I bashing him?

If i call those who make promises they know they won't fulfil every four years politicians , am I bashing them? uhn

stop being an hypocrite.
so you are better because you only attacked the GFs of celebrities??
What a dead way to think.

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by 2buffagain(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
generationz:

oga , I asked you a question which you cleverly avoided my question

So I ask again , if you were marrying dangotes daughter or DJ cuppy , would you carry out such shitty test on her? would you test her with suffering?

once again I pity your babe. ciao

Madam, you are being illogical.
What is this "test with suffering" you are talking about?
Explain further how I was "testing her with suffering" and then maybe I will answer your question.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Actually money is involved. Ladies try to hook rich men with pregnancy for financial reasons.

stop focussing on the babes who are having babies by these yeyebrities, and look around you, and see the many who are having babies by broke dudes, out of love.

3 Likes

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by generationz(f): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubunja:
so you are better because you only attacked the GFs of celebrities??
What a dead way to think.

we all definitely can't have the same opinion

You think my opinion is crazy and I think you are a frustrated beta male seeking relevance on nairaland with your wack ideas.

Take it easy boo and don't drink panadol for other peoples headaches

ciao.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by generationz(f): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
2buffagain:

Madam, you are being illogical.
What is this "test with suffering" you are talking about?
Explain further how I was "testing her with suffering" and then maybe I will answer your question.

I'm not against being careful for gold diggers

I mean , they are everywhere
Even me as a lady won't like fake friends who are only with me for what they can get.

Nothing wrong with observing someone you are about to get married to closely too.

However I don't understand how you offered assistance to someone you claim to care about and were still hoping she would reject it to pass some test.

I mean you said she was I dire need at that time.
If my friend or partner is in dire need of money and I'm capable of helping, the last thing on my mind would be a test of that sort to prove loyalty or something else

Many people would totally fail that test not because they are gold diggers but because they wouldn't expect such test at such situations from a friend or boyfriend.

If she stole your money or was too demanding that's a different case but she was in dire need of assistance

In my short sojourn in life I've met many people who reject presents at first instance to appear modest.

To me it doesn't prove anything and only shows a fake and pretentious nature.

while some others are just too timid.

I see people testing "wife material" by how well she can peel cassava , fry garri and all sorts of hard labour.

Definitely , a wife is first a home keeper before anything else. However the world is changing and a lot of things are so unnesary.

You do not test a gold digger by her refusal of money you gave her. You test her by how she manages the money you spend on her. what she spends it on. How she treats you when she needs money vs when she doesn't.

Many Nigerian babes are now very smart.
shebi na to reject money , sweep house enter main road , wash all the clothes in your box and say yes sir even when he spits on you. Any lady can pretend to have these qualities to get the ring.

you understand ?

Also I find it distasteful when men describe other women they had intimate relationships with in the past as b1tches, cunts etc.

I mean, maybe they treated you bad but you chose to be with them and sometimes like attracts like.

1 Like

Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by 2buffagain(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
generationz:

I'm not against being careful for gold diggers

I mean , they are everywhere
Even me as a lady won't like fake friends who are only with me for what they can get.

Nothing wrong with observing someone you are about to get married to closely too.

However I don't understand how you offered assistance to someone you claim to care about and were still hoping she would reject it to pass some test.

I mean you said she was I dire need at that time.
If my friend or partner is in dire need of money and I'm capable of helping, the last thing on my mind would be a test of that sort to prove loyalty or something else

Many people would totally fail that test not because they are gold diggers but because they wouldn't expect such test at such situations from a friend or boyfriend.

If she stole your money or was too demanding that's a different case but she was in dire need of assistance

In my short sojourn in life I've met many people who reject presents at first instance to appear modest.

To me it doesn't prove anything and only shows a fake and pretentious nature.

while some others are just too timid.

I see people testing "wife material" by how well she can peel cassava , fry garri and all sorts of hard labour.

Definitely , a wife is first a home keeper before anything else. However the world is changing and a lot of things are so unnesary.

You do not test a gold digger by her refusal of money you gave her. You test her by how she manages the money you spend on her. what she spends it on. How she treats you when she needs money vs when she doesn't.

Many Nigerian babes are now very smart.
shebi na to reject money , sweep house enter main road , wash all the clothes in your box and say yes sir even when he spits on you. Any lady can pretend to have these qualities to get the ring.

you understand ?

Also I find it distasteful when men describe other women they had intimate relationships with in the past as b1tches, cunts etc.

I mean, maybe they treated you bad but you chose to be with them and sometimes like attracts like.

Well then you have clearly misunderstood.
It would have meant nothing to me to help her.

But the fact that she refused to take it because she valued her respect in the relationship over money, was an admirable act in itself worthy of respect. She was brought up well. She would rather work for the money and not rely on a boyfriend for sustenance.

This showed me that this is a woman with good values, and a woman I can give the honor of raising my children because I know she will teach them strong values.

If you don't know, know now. It is not everything you are offered that you take.
Sometimes, respect yourself enough to say no. This doesn't apply to dick alone, it also applies to money.
And if you do, INSIST on paying it back, especially when you and that person are not yet in a serious relationship.

---
As to complaining about me calling some women cunts, I believe you or your ilk were calling men dogs just a few posts up.
I don't care, because the men you were dealing with could as well have been dogs....just as the women I was dealing with might as well have been cunts.

Don't you dare presume to censor my words again.
Re: Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
If only these sets of women will change their money mongering mentality and try to be better for themselves by themselves,
If only these men will stop showing off money to get the women cos of their good looks and physical attributes and go for the real ones,

It's a two way thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ What I Noticed In Most Weddings / How Exactly Did I Offend My Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.