Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) (49177 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by ehissi(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Konji is an APC member......... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2018
SMH
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by byinks(f): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2018
About 20 million Nigerians do soco soco everyday.
So whats the news here ?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Today is my birthday and its a sacred day. Nobody should post unholly post this day.so sayeth the lord
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by shortgun(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
What if someone used the man's picture
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Tifiakwa gi Oputa Franklin Nsofor embarassed

Repent today and surrender to Jesus Christ to avoid damnation that will come after
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by tunary(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Ewure
how can a man with his right senses lick a woman's private part
Men sucking pussy are liable to die young

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2018
tunary:
Ewure

He is even married with kid undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by deyixe: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2018
wow...

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!!.!!!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N29,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N39,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

REQUIREMENTS: Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

REFRESHMENT: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design, develop and deploy mobile apps for cross platform environments!
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical mobile app training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N39,999!
THIS A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Chuxz311(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2018
tongue dood's into dish washing

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:
We should always trend with caution with whatever we do, post or send to people on social media.

this was how a married man disgraced himself with an immature DM.

I wonder how his wife would react if she gets to see this.

I still say, maintain and stand on the ground that infidelity is an act of cowardice, treason and inferiority complex.

SAY NO TO INFIDEL.

LETS UPHOLD OPERATION ONE MAN ONE WOMAN.
Is she HIS new friend in the making? The potential Doctor?
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by alabi484(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2018
Damn annoying shit,I manage a guys page on IG,he is usually busy asking ladies out every single fvcking day, it's so irritating,I had to ask him to separate his personal account from his biz account cos I couldn't stand seeing the trash he does in the dm, las las, he no pay me for my work,I hope one of those ladies will expose him one day angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by sinbadd: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Na wah for men o......................

Cc pocohantas, comman see .................we have finally "generalized" men........
Are you happy now

Are you depressed? you sound depressed.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by eagshay94(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2018
shut up there... most women will accept this dirty offer for the sake of money.

let the dude attach ordinary 1milliin naira for this job and we won't have seen this post.
u Neva can tell a lucky girl might have taken that offer now and now swimming in money....

girls and money are like one and zero when playing ten position.
� � �
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by adecz: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2018
cool cool cool cool

But talk true,

You must get a little 'wet' wink wink wink, thinking
about his 'unholy' proposal

wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by SniperSmurf(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2018
There's nothing new here. Maybe he wants to marry her as 2nd wifey.

'Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone'

1 Like

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2018
pussy don turn kunu abi, wey you won dey suck, all this married man self

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:
We should always trend with caution with whatever we do, post or send to people on social media.

I still say, maintain and stand on the ground that infidelity is an act of cowardice, treason and inferiority complex.

SAY NO TO INFIDEL.

If this man was allowed to marry this woman as second, third, fourth or fifth wide, He wouldn't have done this.

1 Like

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by TheHeadBoy(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Hopefully, this is not a popularity stunt from the lady in question undecided
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Chineke1stSon: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2018
tunary:
Ewure

We die there! grin
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2018
And a man like dat will refuse to suck his own wife's vjay ooo but yet he wants to suck a random girl's vjay he saw on instagramcheesy. Some married women dey try sha with the type of husbands dem getcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2018
lefulefu:
And a man like dat will refuse to suck his own wife's vjay ooo but yet he wants to suck a random girl's vjay he saw on instagramcheesy. Some married women dey try sha with the type of husbands dem getcheesy.

I used to think these things are fabricated, but a married client sent me same last week. He sent me this video of a guy giving a girl head, later claimed it was a mistake. He said after watching and enjoying it, I am now shouting...LOLLLL!

The video make sense sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by tunary(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

We die there! grin
Too much urge for sex can make a man do anything just to penetrate, you better control yours before you fall victim
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by SirLakes: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2018
sirusX:
OP she was straight in her views of exposing the man....why you come hide am

op got some loose Bolt in his head..... no mind am

1 Like

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2018
Lilimax:

He is even married with kid undecided
And that's exactly how his kids will copy from him

He is the kind of father the Yoruba's call AGBAYA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Admin401:
Sometimes guys dey fall hand sha.
No be small o, that guy na bastard
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Na wah for men o......................

Cc pocohantas, comman see .................we have finally "generalized" men........
Are you happy now

point of correction some men not all
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2018
suck the pusssy finish then use the mouth to kiss ur lovely wife at home..dats bad mhen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by unmask: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

SAY NO TO INFIDEL.

kindly explain this "
I still say, maintain and stand on the ground that infidelity is an act of cowardice, treason and inferiority complex."
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Babaj02: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2018
Environmental Sanitation Officer ni? Clean the dustbin well ooo
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

SAY NO TO INFIDEL.

Don't be silly! Men do this to ladies all the time. How many can you expose? Just ignore and move on. It's their nature and their dog mentality.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Ogbeni na which one be graphic DM. Anyways, women always play victim card as if they're 100% pure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.