Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) (49376 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Lol.
His only crime is being broke oo.
Lemme hear that she does dis if the guy was an olowo!!
Nonsense and Buhari! angry

Does it make his action right?

Try not to be bias towards ladies this once.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Neocotez(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
How the hell is this graphic? they were having private conversation. how did it concern us here

This thread must have came from NL sewers
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2018
Things are really happening in the cyber space

1 Like

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by sleekbae: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2018
Eagle eyes. How did you see it?
TheVerdict:
Oputansofor
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by sleekbae: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2018
You know him?
Lilimax:
Tifiakwa gi Oputa Franklin Nsofor embarassed

Repent today and surrender to Jesus Christ to avoid damnation that will come after
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by sleekbae: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2018
Lmao grin
alabi484:
Damn annoying shit,I manage a guys page on IG,he is usually busy asking ladies out every single fvcking day, it's so irritating,I had to ask him to separate his personal account from his biz account cos I couldn't stand seeing the trash he does in the dm, las las, he no pay me for my work,I hope one of those ladies will expose him one day angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by sleekbae: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2018
grin cheesy
pocohantas:

I used to think these things are fabricated, but a married client sent me same last week. He sent me this video of a guy giving a girl head, later claimed it was a mistake. He said after watching and enjoying it, I am now shouting...LOLLLL!

The video make sense sha grin grin
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by TheVerdict: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2018
sleekbae:
Eagle eyes. How did you see it?

I had to check when she said she wasn't gonna hide his handle so people can see who he really is...u know wink
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Dabenokoye(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2018
Admin401:
Sometimes guys dey fall hand sha.
I swear
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by DattyBryan73: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:
We should always trend with caution with whatever we do, post or send to people on social media.

this was how a married man disgraced himself with an immature DM.

I wonder how his wife would react if she gets to see this.

I still say, maintain and stand on the ground that infidelity is an act of cowardice, treason and inferiority complex.

SAY NO TO INFIDEL.

LETS UPHOLD OPERATION ONE MAN ONE WOMAN.
d guy mumu sef o
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by sleekbae: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Tried looking up hers, didn't see anything.
TheVerdict:

I had to check when she said she wasn't gonna hide his handle so people can see who he really is...u know wink
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2018
pocohantas:

I used to think these things are fabricated, but a married client sent me same last week. He sent me this video of a guy giving a girl head, later claimed it was a mistake. He said after watching and enjoying it, I am now shouting...LOLLLL!

fabricated kecheesy? Look there are even married men who sleep day in day out in brothels.they have become parmanent customers in dere. Such men will refuse to make love to their wives but they are always ready and willing to give a random hooker or dhier mistresses the latest kama sutra and snake in d monkey shadow sex styles cheesy.anyway part of the reason has to do with some of them getting married to women they dont find sexually attracctive.haha d video turned u oncheesy.... Dat was the guy's intent naucheesy

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by toprealman: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2018
I'm sure the part were she begged for money etc was not included to make her look like Nollywood virgin.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by MajorQuest: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Let the girl get out ,ur mssg is incomplete , all man are naturally hunters.
....and Who says the man can marry u as second wife
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Dorammy(f): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2018
This is exactly why many relationships and marriage fail. watch till the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzw8yKnBbdw&t=27s
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by ajaymina(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:
We should always trend with caution with whatever we do, post or send to people on social media.

this was how a married man disgraced himself with an immature DM.

I wonder how his wife would react if she gets to see this.

I still say, maintain and stand on the ground that infidelity is an act of cowardice, treason and inferiority complex.

SAY NO TO INFIDEL.

LETS UPHOLD OPERATION ONE MAN ONE WOMAN.

Many are 100% mentally handicapped (MAD) in Nigeeia, but only FEW are roaming the streets
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Remijuice:
Las Las he go lash her..
That's if it's true.

You are exposing someone and you censored everything..

Get

The

Fvcck

Out

Of

Here

Mehhn!
she didn't censor it.. it's the ogi that posted it here that did the censoring.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by akdjr(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
What is even wrong with some men self? Can a man just stick to one woman or better still marry another one as an African rather than fooling around with SGBG
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
pocohantas:

shocked a client...

How can I be a Client cheesy pls

I'd also love a massage treatment.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Remijuice:
Las Las he go lash her.. That's if it's true.
You are exposing someone and you censored everything..
Get
The
Fvcck
Out
Of
Here
Mehhn!
she actually didn't hide his handle. I just censored it for obvious reasons.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
What's the Mumus name? Am interested in knowing. Lemme fish him out and disgrace the mofo.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

she actually didn't hide his handle. I just censored it for obvious reasons.
what are the reasons? Post the username, let's see.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Spygadgets19:
what are the reasons? Post the username, let's see.

why are you too interested in knowing the identity of this man

I hope is not what I'm thinking??

DM for it, if you want it.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Don't be silly! Men do this to ladies all the time. How many can you expose? Just ignore and move on. It's their nature and their dog mentality.

I take exception to that. I don't have dog mentality and I'm not silly.

please be kind next time.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

I take exception to that. I don't have dog mentality and I'm not silly.

please be kind next time.

Haba!!! I'm refering to the instagram lady and SOME men.

No vex!!!
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by naijajobx: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
unmask:
kindly explain this "
I still say, maintain and stand on the ground that infidelity is an act of cowardice, treason and inferiority complex."

cowardice in the sense that what the man was foolishly looking for elsewhere is actually at home and well reserved.

betraying your country is an act of treason and betraying your wife is an act of treason also, I hope you haven't forgotten the saying.... "when you train a women you train a nation" so betraying her is like betraying a Nation.

Finally, inferiority complex. based on Bible standard 1+1=1 and when you leave or disregard what you have to beg for what you have elsewhere is inferiority complex.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If this man was allowed to marry this woman as second, third, fourth or fifth wide, He wouldn't have done this.

exactly.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Haba!!! I'm refering to the instagram lady and SOME men.
No vex!!!
alright, peace.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

alright, peace.

Unku, you agree some men are dogs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.