Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) (49184 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
eagshay94:
shut up there... most women will accept this dirty offer for the sake of money.

let the dude attach ordinary 1milliin naira for this job and we won't have seen this post.
u Neva can tell a lucky girl might have taken that offer now and now swimming in money....

girls and money are like one and zero when playing ten position.
� � �

ordinary 1million? sir, please can i join the whatsapp group where 1million is ordinary?

please send me the link. i seriously need that life changing link.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Unku, you agree some men are dogs?

sure, I agree but generalising it is what I'm opposing because i know some men with integrity and dignity.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

sure, I agree but generalising it is what I'm opposing because i know some men with integrity and dignity.

Like you?

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Like you?
forget sentiments. I'm a man of honour, dignity and integrity.
a potential loving and caring husband.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

forget sentiments. I'm a man of honour, dignity and integrity.

a potential loving and caring husband.

Okay ohhhhh!

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
So?.?.? undecided undecided
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
1zynnvn:
Next thing we will hear, "my Instagram was hacked"

Lol.. Like say na him get Instagram
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
pocohantas:

I used to think these things are fabricated, but a married client sent me same last week. He sent me this video of a guy giving a girl head, later claimed it was a mistake. He said after watching and enjoying it, I am now shouting...LOLLLL!

The video make sense sha grin grin
Hmmmm tongue
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Okay ohhhhh!

were you trying to tempt me with that attached picture

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

were you trying to tempt me with that attached picture

I was only.... wink

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Hmmmm tongue

tongue oloshoo
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Hmmmm tongue

Make I forward am to you sef grin grin
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

shocked a client...

How can I be a Client cheesy pls

I'd also love a massage treatment.

By having plenty money. I only handle high profile clients... cheesy
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

why are you too interested in knowing the identity of this man

I hope is not what I'm thinking??

DM for it, if you want it.
No be you post am for public forum and the babe said she wasn't going to hide his identity. So y u now hiding it? Baba post something... Jorr.. Make I see
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

I was only.... wink
this can't move me.
try using your personal pics and try again.

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Spygadgets19:
No be you post am for public forum and the babe said she wasn't going to hide his identity. So y u now hiding it? Baba post something... Jorr.. Make I see

lemme not along the line here that you banged this married man oh.

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

tongue oloshoo
tongue
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Make I forward am to you sef grin grin
tongue grin grin
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by zicoraads: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
ibkayee:

tongue grin grin
So na 'mojo' you and Poco dey exchange now abi? SMH.

Wonders shall never end. undecided angry
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
zicoraads:

So na 'mojo' you and Poco dey exchange now abi? SMH.

Wonders shall never end. undecided angry
Instead of you to join the convo and suggest your own angry tongue
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Imowo: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
25 Shocking Men and Women Cancer Symptoms you Shouldn’t Overlook – Numbers 7, 12, 21 and 23 will shcok you | Stay cancer free – School Plus Career

Recently, the World Health Organization WHO of the United Nations celebrated the no bra day, #NoBraDay to remind us all that Cancer is a very dangerous disease that affects both men and women. According to eehealth.org, Women are often times affected by breast, colon, endometrial, lung, and cervical, skin and ovarian cancers. However, the cancers that most often affect men are prostate, colon, lung and skin cancers to mention but a few. While Oncologists argue that men are more likely to develop cancer, they also believe that women are more likely to survive it. This post wishes to concern itself the 25 most shocking cancer symptoms that you may not have known but shouldn’t overlook from today!

About 1.7 million new cases of cancer are diagnosed and reported in the United States alone each year. While many people follow basic healthy living protocols that minimize their Cancer risk, like getting adequate exercise, eating a balanced diet, and not smoking, there are countless forms of cancer that can’t readily be averted by lifestyle changes alone.
Most Scary is the fact that many symptoms of cancer go unnoticed until they’ve spread through the entire body.

Please read to the end, this post is truly a life saver.

1. Unwarranted Weight Loss
While many people assume that unwarranted weight loss is a good thing, in so many cases, it’s a sign of something more serious than meets the eyes. Unexplained weight loss, particularly in the double-digit range, can be an early sign of certain types and forms of cancer. Sometimes, Cancers of the esophagus, throat, and stomach can be present with difficulty swallowing or feelings of fullness, often causing significant unintended ans sudden or sometimes gradual weight loss. According to studies, Colon cancer is also a frequent contributor to unintentional weight loss, thanks to the changes it can cause in your digestive habits.

2. Too much Fatigue
Sometimes between work, social commitments, running errands, and trips to the gym, your average daily activities and modus operandi are enough to make anyone feel wiped out. However, if you feel like you can’t get out of bed, or find yourself needing a significant amount of extra rest, it is very possible that it might be the sign of something more serious.
While certain cancers, like lymphoma, leukemia, and even thyroid cancer, are known energy-sappers, virtually any type of cancer can wipe a person out of energy and appetite. If you’re feeling significantly more fatigued than you should, check in with your doctor to make sure something serious isn’t causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

3. Anemia
In America alone, there are countless medical issues leading to the three million anemia diagnoses in just one year. Cancer can occasionally be a contributing factor to this common disease and ailment that plague humanity of all sorts and race. Cancers involving the blood and the bone marrow, including bone cancer, myeloma, leukemia, and lymphoma, can all contribute to the underproduction of healthy red blood cells. Sometimes bleeding in the digestive tract is caused by stomach and colon cancer and can also contribute to anemia. When you start vomiting or puking blood, do well to contact your doctor and get cancer diagnoses fast.

4. Extreme and Frequent Numbness
When your hands and feet become suddenly numb and this happens frequently, it’s time to high-tail it to your physician or personal doctor. While there are more-common explanations for extremity in numbness according to mayoclinic.org, which may include pinched nerves and diabetes, tumors of the brain and spine can also limit the good functionality of certain nerves, . .. . ...... ........

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/10/19/cancer-symptoms/
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by zicoraads: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Instead of you to join the convo and suggest your own angry tongue
Which convo? grin

Me wey dey in the process of sending a series of 'head' giving videos to Pocohantas. cheesy

I don send her this picture sef. grin

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
zicoraads:

Which convo? grin

Me wey dey in the process of sending a series of 'head' giving videos to Pocohantas. cheesy

I don send her this picture sef. grin
Na you o grin
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapoo:

this can't move me.

try using your personal pics and try again.

Let me go and.....

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
I came to see nude pics angry
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Let me go and.....

I've seen that picture somewhere and that's definitely not you.

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Let me go and.....
I've seen that picture somewhere and that's definitely not you.
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by GrowUpBoys: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Remijuice:
Las Las he go lash her..
That's if it's true.

You are exposing someone and you censored everything..

Get

The

Fvcck

Out

Of

Here

Mehhn!

E never pain you finish.. .

Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Rapoo:

lemme not along the line here that you banged this married man oh.
Baba post it. Abi are you the Man?
Re: Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Baba post it. Abi are you the Man?

I posted on my last comment you quoted.

check my comment before this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.