Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (72338 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by knightsTempler: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol, That was savage.

And to think our parent fall for this Swagg hien. This life sef grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by BabaCommander: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by sisisioge: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Call her whareva you like, we all have particular attractions. My ugly could be your fine biko grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Savage of life!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by DimIsaac10(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
The boy speaks good English

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Hassan88(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Because the guy no get money.
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Charmsruddy: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
She's lifeless

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by technicallyrich(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Which kind of bear bear be that.dont the guy have mirror.
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Gramondhigh(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oh my God! grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by elin100(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
omo I don die
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Michaeljnr225(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fake
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Yankee101: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
No person is really ugly. His camera angle and of course grooming could gave helped alot
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by canadastime(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
We don't do this in Canada
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by zionking10(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
see finishing

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by trustedbrain(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
That bad tho. ...... Showing the chat to the world cus he is not yah type undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by melanch(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
If this guy is balotelli or pogba now, the girl will be jumping up

Money and Fame rules the world, my friend.

Get a sweet website for your business for 20k. Pay after service. Get it in 3 to 4 days.

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by iffybright(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chaiii
This babe wicked ooo
Lols
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Shaming people for their looks should never be encouraged or celebrated. He might turn out to have a great personality. I guess the girl is superficial.

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by SniperSmurf(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Such women are dangerous. grin . Next time the guy should put his best foot forward. smh
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by princeemmma(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
later in the future, you will be crying am tired of being single

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by NWABUKA007(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
oyetunder:
undecided No more privacy. Learn to respect the privacy of those chatting with you. Also, Guys should be very careful of our insecure ladies who are now experts in displaying their chats with guys for the whole world to see. But they know how to keep their dirty moments in secrets of the secret. Those ladies that were dropped yesterday are now the ones accussing such men of sexual harassment.

#wisdom for men. ����✌
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by BabaO2: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
OvaSabi1:
The guy is not bad looking. It's the angle he set the camera.
Sure? The guy looks fetish to me, girls be careful.
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by qtx(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
chai the guy no sharp at all
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Mursz: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wait let me set my privacy..... that part got me! That lady is mean!
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by boyfwend(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
See embarrassment. .
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by TiffanyCara(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Guys should pay a little more attention to their general appearance.

His lips are even dry and cracked. Hianity angry
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by kushercain: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Divay22:

Hmmm
Hope you ain't the one?

Lol naah, I don't have a goatee
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Daeylar(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
This girl is mean and cold blooded. grin
I feel bad for the guy embarassed

Why did he release these chats?
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by sparkle6(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
But cant that stewpeed gal say her mind without sounding insulting?
Why not just block him instead making fun of someone's future husband?
Infact she is crazy for screenshot-ing it and post on social media!
Very crazy specie of female homo sapien who uses beauty care app to enhance her ugly face!
But that guy come resemble the goat men men! :-D :-D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / Nairalander Weds His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.