Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (72340 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Choi!!!! Let him entice her with money, then she'd change story.......
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Xavier5(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
RockHard:
No mind am. Na money be fine bobo. Promise am IPhone x and watch her find your goatie sexy.

seun, give this guy five crate of egg.

#Xavier.

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Realkemi(f): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
the girl bad sha.....but the guy for use better pix naa
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Afritop(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
honestly if his account is that fat and he looks like this,she should run lipsrsealed ,even me as I am now ,if my friend is dating dagote's son,it will show on my body tongue
That's what ladies say. And I disagree with your assertion.
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Mdtoba(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
dabrin:
A lady's epic reply towards a guy who asked her out after seeing his face will make your day. Lol

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/see-lady-reacted-seeing-face-man-whos-asking-photos

grin
dabrin:
A lady's epic reply towards a guy who asked her out after seeing his face will make your day. Lol

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/see-lady-reacted-seeing-face-man-whos-asking-photos

savage of the first order
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by IGmoze(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Make E no be like say i just pass...she dey look for RamsiNoah dem

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm waiting for my ban, patiently grin
haba u didnt mention any name naucheesy
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
honestly if his account is that fat and he looks like this,she should run lipsrsealed ,even me as I am now ,if my friend is dating dagote's son,it will show on my body tongue
have u not seen some yahoo boys even with their money they still dont look fwesh but babes still run after demcheesy. Though if dis guy clips off that foolish looking goatee and eats a good meal iyam tellin u within a month his good looks will come out. Na una go dey RUSH AMcheesy.
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by springtech(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Very funny girl.
She needs to get a nomination for this savagery reaction.
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by wisdomkid: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
MrAnele:
I love girls wey dey humorous mehn.. I love them die.

Seriously, they always make you smile, and everything is fun around them. grin grin grin
I fit spend ma money for funny girl head pieces...
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:13am On Oct 20, 2018
MrAnele:
I love girls wey dey humorous mehn.. I love them die.
I tell you grin
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 20, 2018
chai, I don laugh finish grin
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by TENHEU22(m): 4:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Honestly, i think is not only his friend but his brother.
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by OyinO: 4:27am On Oct 20, 2018
He is not experienced and wise. The lady is wiser. The wise are serpents while the foolish is a goat!
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by israelmao(m): 5:18am On Oct 20, 2018
If only that this repackage himself you will see a new him!
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2018
lefulefu:
have u not seen some yahoo boys even with their money they still dont look fwesh but babes still run after demcheesy. Though if dis guy clips off that foolish looking goatee and eats a good meal iyam tellin u within a month his good looks will come out. Na una go dey RUSH AMcheesy.
which brings me to my first comment on this thread undecided undecided
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by moderatedguy: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
A VISIT TO THE BROTHEL WOULD HAVE SAVED HIM FROM THIS REJECTION, AND MANY OTHER FORMS OF EMBARRASSMENT IN THE HANDS OF THESE WOMEN. undecided
see ur life!
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=WebSurfer post=72234654][/quote]
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Azam101: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2018
kushercain:
Shallow girl
She gats taste
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=WebSurfer post=72234654][/quote]
Yes
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by CheapDataGuy: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2018
LivingFree:
He looks like our favourite mod grin

Ban loading... lipsrsealed

If you know... smiley

am sure dem don ban u already grin cheesy
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by kushercain: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Azam101:
She gats taste

No she doesn't
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Splasshhh(f): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
lefulefu:
I promise not to laugh todayshocked... MariaL avina u need to see dis.. Aghh i cant help itcheesy.
grin grin grin

That girl has no heart. grin
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Raupheeeyah(f): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Colourich post=72231654]I'm telling you, even when I look at the mirror I can't even believe I'm that ugly, where is transformer ooo, I need to hug it!! [/quote

Mature!
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Lalas247(f): 5:03am On Oct 21, 2018
LivingFree:

If you don't know... tongue

Lalas247 come and carry your breadgang member grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander Weds His Bride / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.