Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (72372 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Alaadin(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
I'm in pains embarassed
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by internetservice: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy wawu... that was epic

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Codes151(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Set privacy , blocked him but his messages still enter your phone!! Smh

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by WebSurfer(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Xaos:
Lol. This is why some girls will not make heaven. grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Pepper31(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gosh I wan die

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by mubby4real(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
This girl is wicked
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Ayoemrys(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
lefulefu:
I promise not to laugh todayshocked... MariaLavina u need to see dis.. Aghh i cant help itcheesy.

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Sniper4real(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
With dis public disgrace now, chatting a lady up go be problem for guys o. undecided
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Lomprico2: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin

That chick gat no chill cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by AbramKentwood: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
If a guy did this to a girl.... feminists and other ladies would start screaming things like fat shaming, "he is mocking her"... blah blah...

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by chris31(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
This where most girls lose it
U may do it for recognition or something else but the truth is that it will be difficult to earn guys trust again

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Now this is funny. I thought ladies like bearded men? grin
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by efemena5050(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Chaii some gals wicked Sha,buh d resemblance Sha cheesy cheesy,n!gga looks like a female goat in her menses grin grin grin grin...
lol blue fool
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
OvaSabi1:
The guy is not bad looking. It's the angle he set the camera.
I reported you to the mods grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Henri8: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hahahahahaha... They sure look alike.
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by DaRuud(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
dabrin:
A lady's epic reply towards a guy who asked her out after seeing his face will make your day. Lol

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/see-lady-reacted-seeing-face-man-whos-asking-photos

can you see the fine nyansh wey dey for back ground
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
The guy is not ugly its just money the guy doesnt hav
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Komu1048(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lilimax:
I dislike all these long goatee bear- bear looking guys.
So dirty and unkempt embarassed

Keep deceiving your folks, ladies only dislike something when their is no money. The beard will be your sausage when a guy with money shows up

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by buddy221(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
OvaSabi1:
The guy is not bad looking. It's the angle he set the camera.
BLESSINGS BE UPON YOU. YOU ARE GOOD.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
We guys are also guilty of these act. o did same thing to almost 4 different girls I met on social media on seeing there real face. I can't just stand it aswell. I think all human being has these ego inbuilt in us and we put it to effect once in a while even without any sorry stat

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Taiye Taiwo is more ugly than these guy, and he has a very beautiful wife to call his own today. It all boils down to packaging and that's why most girls are used for rituals easily. No all that glitters is gold.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Now this made me bray laughter all over the place cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by friendl: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
He is not bad looking
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Bitcoinomy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Funny comparism I must say.
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Icon79(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Haha grin grin grin

Any names .... names would be appreciated, biko cheesy

O pari

LivingFree:
He looks like our favourite mod grin

Ban loading... lipsrsealed

If you know... smiley
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by nelxxy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
kikikiki

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Dannychukz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
loolll.. this made my day...such a striking resemblance
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Caliso(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
[sup][/sup]
Xaos:
Lol. This is why some girls will not make heaven. grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by rame18(f): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
some babes self,Wash make up from their faces and see some of them look like scarecrow. They forget that guys don't do make up......

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by CaptVerida(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
So fake!! Hw come she can see his messages after she blocked him... SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) by Edum13656: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=Hassan88 post=72233944]Because the guy no get money.[/quote
have u seen his bank account? ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos / Nairalander Weds His Bride / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.