Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed (4104 Views)

CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by amar3664: 5:05am On Nov 08, 2019
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him,i already had more than 5-6 trips after I keep my servant 11 months ago..
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 08, 2019
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him,i already had more than 5-6 trips after I keep my servant 11 months ago..

You're just insecure. Nothing's gonna happen

7 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by DarkJeddi(m): 5:32am On Nov 08, 2019
Has your wife ever given you a reason not to trust her?

Surely her making a flippant remark to you about the servant is not enough reason for you to start suspecting her?

You know your wife more than anyone else and you are in the best position to know what she can or cannot do..

But basing your suspicion on an off hand remark,without prior grounds sounds Paranoid to me..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by amar3664: 5:41am On Nov 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Has your wife ever given you a reason not to trust her?

Surely her making a flippant remark to you about the servant is not enough reason for you to start suspecting her?

You know your wife more than anyone else and you are in the best position to know what she can or cannot do..

But basing your suspicion on an off hand remark,without prior grounds sounds Paranoid to me..
But surely they will get close to each other
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by mamaafrik(m): 5:45am On Nov 08, 2019
You self marry craze woman,that is a rubbish joke.
How old is your maid.
That woman is not in her best of moral standard

10 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by vincentjk(m): 5:47am On Nov 08, 2019
Finally when it happens Op will be like "if i had known"

*tears rolling down OP's cheeks*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Gaspardd(m): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Old thread.
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Roadtoyesterday: 5:49am On Nov 08, 2019
seriously, you had to bring this here this early momo?

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by DarkJeddi(m): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2019
amar3664:

But surely they will get close to each other

Women,unlike men don't just up and have a fling with anything that's available..

If she is to have a relationship,

She would have given it a good thought before indulging in such..

That's why I asked whether there was a prior areason for you not to trust her?

3 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by amar3664: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Women,unlike men don't just up and have a fling with anything that's available..

I agree with you still, she should not have used those words
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by amar3664: 5:54am On Nov 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:

What percentage are chances of her of getting close to servant
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by emerged01(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2019
It was a joke that can make a man grow grey hair overnight.

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Sunnick(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2019
if she truly think about sleeping with the servant , her conscience wont allow her use does words in front of you

.last thing she want is to raise suspicion on herself....

oga she was playing with u. it take confident to say something like dat as a joke.... mean she sees nothing like dat happing

3 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by DarkJeddi(m): 6:07am On Nov 08, 2019
amar3664:

I agree with you still, she should not have used those words
May be she shouldn't have..

But we all have different characters,

It might have been intended as a joke and nothing more..

Most husbands may not see it as a big deal but you obviously feels otherwise..
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by mployer(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2019
I like your wife's reply smiley

Why would you suggest that the company of your house boy can be a solution to her loneliness? You indirectly meant your house boy is a good substitute for you.

She is just being sarcastic, but at the same time you should be watchful and try to bring another person to the house. Things happen. I have seen it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by BilltheDON(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2019
I don't involve myself in family issues
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by kenir(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2019
If she had or will bleep the servant she wouldn't have let the joke out!

the kind of sentences that should scare you coming from a lady are, "who? That useless thing?", "what are you insinuating?", "that smelling boy?"

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Oriyomin25(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Use of Housemaid/househelp instead of "servant" could have helped reduce the errors in ur post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by slimjohn2k5: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Maybe same joke ended her first marriage. You only heard the story from her not the ex

Call me to install hidden cameras. You can view remotely or play when you return. Is not expensive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2019
mployer:
I like your wife reply smiley

Why would you suggest that the company of your house boy can be a solution to her loneliness? You indirectly meant your house boy is a good substitute for you.

She is just being sarcastic, but at the same time you should be watchful and try to bring another person to the house. Things happen. I have seen it happen.
Dear op, take this advice. Just suggest a new house maid after two weeks that you know she would have forget about the whole issues of grabbing the housemaid. And hint her that you have found a new househelp and watch her reactions

3 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by gulfer: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Abeg take your wahala go ZeeWorld, this is Nairaland angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Tallesty1(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Dude must be Indian
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Lotusbyke01(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2019

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2019
You said the servant is there, so she needs not to feel alone undecided now your asking us what are her changes of fucking him, what type of question is this?
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Damdammy: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2019
How come you employed a male servant/help while you can get a female. Pls do the needful. Also, you know your wife more than us.

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by amar3664: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2019
Damdammy:
How come you employed a male servant/help while you can get a female. Pls do the needful. Also, you know your wife more than us.
She never said for female servant
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Newguyhere: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2019
You are a losersad
Which high quality man in this age marries a single mom?
Aren't you even ashamed of yourself? sad
Wasting valuable resources on ANOTHER Man's child sad. are you infertile?
Tufia!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by amar3664: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
You are a losersad
Which high quality man in this age marries a single mom?
Can she cheat on me
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Newguyhere: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2019
amar3664:

Can she cheat on me

are you seriously asking me that now!! Jesus christ!! The woman see say you mumu ooh!
No be only cheat, she go soon born another illegitimate pikin for your sorry ass to raise.
Better divorce her now and marry one pretty young thing... Like a real f**king man!!! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Newguyhere: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2019
how I wish I could slap some sense into you from my keyboard sad
Horse plaugh sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by inspitation: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Dont mind people blaming you for marrying a single mum its not a crime as long as the feeling is mutual
back to your question if you really feel insecure pls put a secret camera at home so you can know for sure what happens behind your back and make sure she doesn't know about the camera.

You can also tell her you are traveling when you are not and suddenly come back home in the night opening the door with your own spare key without making any noise. that way your doubts can either be confirmed or laid to rest
Good luck bros.

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by inspitation: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2019
Newguyhere:

are you seriously asking me that now!! Jesus christ!! The woman see say you mumu ooh!
No be only cheat, she go soon born another illegitimate pikin for your sorry ass to raise.
Better divorce her now and marry one pretty young thing... Like a real f**king man!!! sad

Dont be a sadist and a home breaker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Embarrassing Moment You Can't Forget / Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level / Where can I buy the gate in this picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.