Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) (2468 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by PrettyGist: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
A woman married her best friend’s dad who is twice her age — and now the trio all go on vacation together.

Real estate agent Taylor Lehman, 27, admitted she did feel guilty at first about dating Kern, 54, due to her friendship with his daughter Amanda, 30.

But five years in, the couple from Phoenix, are still going strong – and Taylor says people compare them to Hollywood stars Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas.

Taylor revealed how she and Kern never expected their “rebound fling” to turn into marriage.

After discovering a shared love for music, traveling and having fun, the pair quickly moved in together.

The couple who have been mistaken for father and daughter at one time, now have the support of their families despite initial concern and shock.

Taylor recalled: “When we first met, I worked with Kern’s daughter, she was my best friend and he was married at the time; I was also in a relationship.

“At first I thought he was very handsome. I have always been attracted to older guys. He thought I was cute, and we started flirting at the bar.”

“Amanda and I had been friends for a year before I got with her dad, so I did have a lot of guilt and felt bad at first. But over time I have gotten over that. She knows I will always be there for her in her life and problems,” she said.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/woman-marries-best-friends-dad-u-s-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by PrettyGist: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
This people
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by MrSensor(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
shocked Nice one. They look good together.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by Fierce11: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nothing can be worse than your friend dating your sister.. This one is even worst.. I can swear that the man has been bleeping her pussay long before the relationship even attained any height..
Anyways, lemme not judge.. Afterall, I once had "an unwilling'' but enjoyable three.some with my guy's mom and his visiting aunt..
MODIFIED: Mjbolt, some of us males were sexually abused and harassed as teenagers.. But Alot of us enjoyed it.
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nothing bad there nah.

No be one born again prophetess go marry one Ooni traditional Idol worshipper for Nigeria
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Should we call this a Father snatcher??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by mymadam(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
...Afterall, I once had a three.some with my guy's mom agnd his visiting aunt..
undecided Bad guy
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol. Her best friend is now her step mother.
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by MJBOLT: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
abeg dae lie with sense

Fierce11:
Nothing can be worse than your friend dating your sister.. This one is even worst.. I can swear that the man has been bleeping her pussay long before the relationship even attained any height..
Anyways, lemme not judge.. Afterall, I once had a three.some with my guy's mom and his visiting aunt..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by victorian(f): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
He looks hot tongue
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dis one has an advanced Phd in oloshoism. The so called relationship with her friend was just a ruse to hook a rich man.
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by lammsohiman(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good structure for a 54year old man, if na naija man na belle u go just see everywhere
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) by Donpenny(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Fierce11:
Anyways, lemme not judge.. Afterall, I once had "an unwilling'' but enjoyable three.some with my guy's mom and his visiting aunt..
MODIFIED: Mjbolt, some of us males were sexually abused and harassed as teenagers.. But Alot of us enjoyed it.
so you a kettle calling a pot black when u're guilty of same act

(1) (Reply)

Fair Complexion Girls Are More Wayward, True Or False? / Can I Actually Get Pregnant ?matured Minds Onlys / Help a dying nigga , staphylococcus aureus is hitting me . Doctors in the house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.