Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife (75677 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by baby124: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2018
omoelerin1:
It is a sin to bow to her husband, but is not a sin to bow to a pastor, after all, a pastor is a small god, a representative of Jesus?

You're baby Christian who is still being fed with milk. You need to grow so that you can receive solid food.
I don’t bow to my pastor. She bowed, head on the floor to the Ooni. Which if she was a traditionalist, I don’t have a problem with. However, She cannot come and claim prophetess again. Besides what the hell is a prophetess? A mentally unstable being always seeing visions right? Baby traditionalist.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by omoelerin1: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2018
baby124:

I don’t bow to my pastor. She bowed, head on the floor to the Ooni. Which if she was a traditionalist, I don’t have a problem with. However, She cannot come and claim prophetess again. Besides what the hell is a prophetess? A mentally unstable being always seeing visions right? Baby traditionalist.
I don't blame you, there is no culture in your tribe.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by baby124: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2018
omoelerin1:
I don't blame you, there is no culture in your tribe.
I am bonafide Yoruba but hate fraudsters and pretenders.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by seborrhic: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2018
eneojoedu:
what is this one saying.. say no to weed. what is this one saying.. say no to weed.
U must indulge in a lot of N20 Shekpe and monkey tail and its the effects that is making your hands to be shaking while typing.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by seborrhic: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2018
nullboss:
You must be a fooooool a very big one one. na una mumu we carry bible for head holy than thou.
So tell me what is wrong in having sex in different positions or exploring sexual fantasies for a married couple.
Abi your brain dey pain you ni?
I heard many deeply religious people("born again"wink say giving and receiving head is not biblical.
What say you and what now happens if the Ooni can't do without it?
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Bestrides: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Charly68:
God is taking over Yoruba land systematically . Forget media criticism ,those who have prophetic eyes would know the handwritten of God almighty . Thank you Jesus
U just spoke my mind sir...

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by omenziate(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2018
This Ooni’s wife must be severely drunk to think all these charade of hers would yield shit .if she like make she organize convention inside the palace . She is now yoked with the devil and would pay dearly for it .

Such arrant nonsense .

Prophetess More like a disturbed bible charlatan

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2018
Only pious people can anoint not hypocrites.....so if anyone mentions anointing again, na sango spiced thunder go fire that person yanssh
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Neephemy: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2018
I don’t know why people don’t get that there’s a difference between TRADITION and RELIGION
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Sholaco: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Karisika keep deceiving yourself
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by bimfran: 7:30am On Oct 21, 2018
abjisperson:
i opened twitter: Oni's wife, opened facebook: Oni's wife, everything i open, Oni's wife is there, now am even afraid of opening my cupboard

smiley
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
I just find it odd that a deeply religious woman,an evangelist for that matter,would still have the urge to have sexual intercourse with any man.
It is not wrong,but I was feeling they shouldn't have any sexual feelings.
Modern marriages and sex test your born againism because what if the Ooni likes doing it in different styles,positions and locations in the privacy of his palace.Or if he likes having and giving head.Would she oblige or tell him its against her beliefs and teachings and walk out of the marriage?
Just asking.

So, does having it in different styles, positions and location negate any religious belief?

Even the Bible is silent on that. You guys should stop being annoyingly archaic.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Candyflox(f): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2018
Abeg dis ooni is like Solomon ooo marrying different wives with different beliefs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by plankyjacky(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2018
The Lord song in a strange land

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by emmyfemmy1(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2018
ROMANS 14:4... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER'S SERVANT? TO HIS OWN MASTER HE STANDS OR FALLS. INDEED, HE WILL BE MADE TO STAND, FOR GOD IS ABLE TO MAKE HIM STAND.... My people let be careful, who are you to judge her? May God forgive us
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by emmyfemmy1(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2018
[/color][color=#000099]ROMANS 14:4... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER'S SERVANT? TO HIS OWN MASTER HE STANDS OR FALLS. INDEED, HE WILL BE MADE TO STAND, FOR GOD IS ABLE TO MAKE HIM STAND.... My people let be careful, who are you to judge her? May God forgive us
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Beey(f): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2018
MrSensor:
jealousy will kill you.
LOL, what’s there for me to be jealous of?Funny.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by murmee: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2018
alexvatt:
Yorubas don't like to be tied down by any tradition. Even the former Ooni used to go to church.
Even the present Ooni is a Christian. I wonder why people don't know that for a fact!
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by AfricanMagic(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
I just find it odd that a deeply religious woman,an evangelist for that matter,would still have the urge to have sexual intercourse with any man.
It is not wrong,but I was feeling they shouldn't have any sexual feelings.
Modern marriages and sex test your born againism because what if the Ooni likes doing it in different styles,positions and locations in the privacy of his palace.Or if he likes having and giving head.Would she oblige or tell him its against her beliefs and teachings and walk out of the marriage?
Just asking.
how born again come be problem na, sex is universal, or should say'no respecter of persons'....why shouldn't they have sexual urge, abeg no be sin. Cos I no remember where in the Bible that says don't give or receive head, don't do doggy, don't snake in the monkey shadow........ All these styles no start in 2018,e don tey oooo ask the Indians.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by seborrhic: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2018
AfricanMagic:
how born again come be problem na, sex is universal, or should say'no respecter of persons'....why shouldn't they have sexual urge, abeg no be sin. Cos I no remember where in the Bible that says don't give or receive head, don't do doggy, don't snake in the monkey shadow........ All these styles no start in 2018,e don tey oooo ask the Indians.
Honestly,I have heard of many born agains that don't do head or all those supposedly 'unusual' sexual acts some men and women like because they feel its unbiblical,despite they being married.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Fitz22(f): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmm...
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Tenn88: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by Tenn88: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by musicwriter(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Isn't this Ooni supposed to be the custodian of Yoruba culture?
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife by AfricanMagic(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:

Honestly,I have heard of many born agains that don't do head or all those supposedly 'unusual' sexual acts some men and women like because they feel its unbiblical,despite they being married.
those guys are just been ignorant, it's so annoying, Abi the Bible prescribe missionary as d only style ni, abeg make we leave them alone, dem no dey teach how to have sex with spouse for Bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.