Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (428740 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

LegitBachelor:
I'm sorry this thread is not for that. This thread is for those who already have a fiance who is a US Citizen. However I can post a comment made by someone on this thread to guide you accordingly. Here is it below:

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by DankbaresHerz: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Elder bros legist, please i need your guidance I don’t know if i can contact you privately, i am @ the filling process. There are some personal qtns I would like to ask. Thanks

LegitBachelor:
I'm sorry this thread is not for that. This thread is for those who already have a fiance who is a US Citizen. However I can post a comment made by someone on this thread to guide you accordingly. Here is it below:

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
DankbaresHerz:
Elder bros legist, please i need your guidance I don’t know if i can contact you privately, i am @ the filling process. There are some personal qtns I would like to ask. Thanks

Send me a PM.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bojar(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2019
LegitBachelor:
I noticed that the DHL Pickup Centre in Victoria Island is the only pickup centre provided on the white form given me.

I had chosen Isolo as my desired pickup centre as its closer to me. But I'm made to understand that Isolo is not applicable for Immigrant Visa. So I'll have to "travel" once again to the Island to get my passport. I had traveled there for my medicals and also traveled there for my interview. It's well cheesy

Hello bro, I was approved last week Wednesday and I’m thinking of going to the DHL pick up center today being Monday.. Do you think my passport will be ready by now ?

Secondly, I don’t have another Means of ID required for collection, so I intend going with photocopy of my Passport data page and my Appointment Confirmation page (My ATM too) Will I have stress getting my passport with just these ?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by saintrise: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2019
If it's not in your Destiny to marry a US citizen,my brother don't force it sha. The God factor is key. If God wants you to marry one. It will work out without you clicking any personal button.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2019
saintrise:
If it's not in your Destiny to marry a US citizen,my brother don't force it sha. The God factor is key. If God wants you to marry one. It will work out without you clicking any personal button.

Honestly bro, if God says it’s time, it is.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2019
bojar:

Hello bro, I was approved last week Wednesday and I’m thinking of going to the DHL pick up center today being Monday.. Do you think my passport will be ready by now ?

Secondly, I don’t have another Means of ID required for collection, so I intend going with photocopy of my Passport data page and my Appointment Confirmation page (My ATM too) Will I have stress getting my passport with just these ?

I don’t think so, since you have a photocopy of your data page
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
bojar:

You can track your passport using this link:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

I don't think you will have any issues.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bojar(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
LegitBachelor:
You can track your passport using this link:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

I don't think you will have any issues.

Thanks bro, God bless
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bojar(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Drenimarcus:

I don’t think so, since you have a photocopy of your data page

Thanks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
bojar:

Thanks bro, God bless
You are welcome bro. Please keep us updated. God bless.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Hasedeyhot101: 1:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sisiorente: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello wonderful people. Pls can I process my Police Report in one day. And how much will it cost me? Thank you.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
sisiorente:
Hello wonderful people. Pls can I process my Police Report in one day. And how much will it cost me? Thank you.

Yes you can, it’s just few hours and you done, 5k-7k..

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Worriedgurl: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
nextlevel2222:
Thanks everyone for your wishes... It's is being God that made it possible... It was tough.... The interview was not awesome, I failed it because I was not feeling fine at a that particular time, my brain was not sharp....

The question goes thus:

Where did you meet your fiance? I told her we met when he came to Nigeria 2015

She asked again where exactly? I told her

She said so after meeting you, you people go on your way..
And I told her we exchanged contact we started talking..

She asked what did we do together? I told her I dnt understand, she said did we go out on date, I said YES..

She said what kind of date? I told her cinema

What kind of movies did we watch? I said I can't remember

She asked again when he came on October 2017, what did we do together? I mistakenly told her we did introduction in which introduction took place in December.. She looked at me with doubtful mind...
Immediately I realized she was asking me if we go out on date? I quickly change my answer and I told her we didn't go on date, he came to my house to visit my parents.

I showed her the picture of my parents and I with my fiancee....

She asked why my fiancee is not around for the introduction I told her he was bidding for contract from United Nation at that time.. I wanted to show her the pictures of the introduction, she said she don't care about the picture since he is not around.. Though my fiancee has already submitted the introduction pictures to USCIS, so I believe she has already seen it as well..

She asked how old are mine and my fiancee? I told her... She said why large age difference? What makes me to go for him? I told her I love him, she asked why did I love him? I told her he is trustworthy...
She said how can I say he is trustworthy, the person I rarely see... I said again we have things in common? She asked like what? I told her singing, dancing, cooking.. She asked what kind of dance, I said hip-hop... She said how can someone of that age be dancing hip- hop.. I told her he can shake his body with joke..

She asked in what ways do we communicate? I didn't hear her very well, I mistakenly said Twitter in which we never communicate on Twitter.

She said I dnt want Twitter because it is not confidential... What other areas do you communicate? That's when I now realized what she was saying?

I told her on phone and email...

I showed her the phone records from Airtel from the past 3 months Oct 2018 -Jan 2019 which is the maximum month you can get from telecommunications company.. My fiance already helped me to print out from his side from July 2018-oct2018. I showed her both, she just collected it and only looked at the front page and returned it to me. Still she was not satisfy.
She said I want to see your email communication, she asked if I have it here and I said I dnt have it here with me.

She said she want to see it, gave me 221g Form indicate email From oct2017-till date.. She returned my passport and told me to submit it to DHL...

She was not happy with my response all through.. I could see it in her face...

It took me a week to print all the emails and also include the same phone records which I have already showed her during the interview to the email and I submitted it at dhl Isolo..

Have already lost hope reading about the experience of people put on AP on Visajourney and all that that's it takes longer time...

But Lo and behold, after 3days of submitting my email, I was contacted to submit my international passport for Visa issuance...
That's how I got my joy...

I thank God I was not automatically denied because some people may be denied instantly...

Secondly, I thank God she didn't ask me to provide Twitter as more evidence of communication which I dnt have because it's a mistake that's made me to say Twitter.

I GIVE GLORY TO GOD

How many days did it take for your visa to be issued after you returned your passport to the Embassy.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sisiorente: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Yes you can, it’s just few hours and you done, 5k-7k..

Ok Sir, Thanks alot
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2019
sisiorente:

Ok Sir, Thanks alot

You welcome.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nayee: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2019
Please do we have people that have gone for the interview and are still waiting for passport collection.

This is my 10th day after interview and status is "Application Received".
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bojar(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2019
nayee:
Please do we have people that have gone for the interview and are still waiting for passport collection.

This is my 10th day after interview and status is "Application Received".

I’m having same issue, this is the 8th working day and nothing yet.. I have been to the DHL office twice and they keep saying that I will get a text when my passport arrives... my travel date is fast approaching...

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nayee: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Guess there is a delay somewhere. was actually worried. Let us be tracking this here. At least it gives one peace of mind.

@ Bojar, you shouldn't have booked your flight before getting your passport. Let's hope it comes out ASAP.

bojar:

I’m having same issue, this is the 8th working day and nothing yet.. I have been to the DHL office twice and they keep saying that I will get a text when my passport arrives... my travel date is fast approaching...
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bojar(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
nayee:
Guess there is a delay somewhere. was actually worried. Let us be tracking this here. At least it gives one peace of mind.

@ Bojar, you shouldn't have booked your flight before getting your passport. Let's hope it comes out ASAP.

I hope so too, though I gave allowance for unforeseen delays; Standard 10 working days plus a few days.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Anacye(f): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hello friends,
My fiancé cannot come to Nigeria so we making plans to meet in Jamaica. Please, have anyone here been to Jamaica? I need all the advice I could get . He can’t come to Nigeria because of his health challenge do he can’t fly long distance for now. This is our 3years of dating . Please, I need you guys help.
Thanks all
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anacye:
Hello friends,
My fiancé cannot come to Nigeria so we making plans to meet in Jamaica. Please, have anyone here been to Jamaica? I need all the advice I could get . He can’t come to Nigeria because of his health challenge do he can’t fly long distance for now. This is our 3years of dating . Please, I need you guys help.
Thanks all

Hi, yes you can meet in Jamaica. The rule states that You must have met with your fiancé(e) in person within the last two years prior beginning the K-1 Visa petition process (filing the I-129F). So you can meet anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anacye:
Hello friends,
Thanks all
You may want to ask Shaybebaby. She visited Jamaica sometime ago. I got to know from her thread. Send her a PM or ask someone on the thread she created: https://www.nairaland.com/3356874/jamaica-no-problem

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Anacye(f): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
LegitBachelor:
You may want to ask Shaybebaby. She visited Jamaica sometime ago. I got to know from her thread. Send her a PM or ask someone on the thread she created: https://www.nairaland.com/3356874/jamaica-no-problem

Ok thanks a lot
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Anacye(f): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Hi, yes you can meet in Jamaica. The rule states that You must have met with your fiancé(e) in person within the last two years prior beginning the K-1 Visa petition process (filing the I-129F). So you can meet anywhere in the world
Thanks so much for your reply
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anacye:

Thanks so much for your reply

Your welcome.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by g7ayo: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
sisiorente:
Yes, I have a police officer’s contact, he will charge you lesser than 5k at Alagbon
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by kunlelikeme: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
kk
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ugosample(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
saintrise:

Hmmm

why do you say that tho

are you making reference to someone here in the thread?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Hasedeyhot101: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunlelikeme:
Please does anyone have a sample of the letter showing intention to marry within 90days?..Please share

Check this

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Hasedeyhot101: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunlelikeme:
Please does anyone have a sample of the letter showing intention to marry within 90days?..Please share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (259) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.