Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (427698 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Victortobee: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good evening my people pls I did like all k1 to have a wats group where we can exchange ideas and also notify the house when interview date is posted by USA embassy. Q8 16.233 .1. 399 inbox me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by baba2unday: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Please do I also need my fiancé’s bank statement of account for my interview?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
baba2unday:
No there’s no need for that.

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
baba2unday:
it’s always good to have it than not to have it .. I went wit my fiancée own but was not ask for it . Any documents ur mind is telling you to go wit go wit it because by d time u enter inside the building u may start thinking about that document u didn’t come wit .

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 12:59am On Sep 24, 2022
This last part grin
Airboy333:
it’s always good to have it than not to have it .. I went wit my fiancée own but was not ask for it . Any documents ur mind is telling you to go wit go wit it because by d time u enter inside the building u may start thinking about that document u didn’t come wit .
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
can a pregnant woman apply
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Reminderz: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Janina:
are you the pregnant one?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Reminderz:

are you the pregnant one?
no
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Janina:
Pregnancy doesn’t change anything
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gipre(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
They denied my Uncle's Wife Visa today. She is so sad right now. She is in tears. Years and resources spent filing for her to move all GONE!!!

The Visa officer was asking her questions like what's my uncle house address in USA which she did not know?

What happened to my Uncle's first marriage? (He divorced in 2016)

How many rooms does my Uncle have in his house?

What is the name of the street he resides?

What happened to his first wife?

Why did they divorce?

And all.

How is meant to know these?

From their questions, it did not seem like they wanted to give her the VISA.

What can be done now
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Worriedwife: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2022
She should know these things. Why would you want to marry a divorcee & not know when and why he divorced? Since she doesn’t know these things,, what does she know?

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gipre(m): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Also...this may or may not concern you.

I just flipped through some pages on this thread and I perceive that some people in this group have some negative energies holvering round them.

Please you all need to seriously pray. There is a negative force in your lives that is tormeting your destinies.

If you check well, you will see it manifesting in your lives. I was get the feelings from your Monickers and typed posts. It's too dark. The worst part of it all is that those in question do not even know they carry this negativity.

Kindly pray.

I come in peace.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 1:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Janina:
BIG YES
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 1:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Gipre:
They denied my Uncle's Fiancee Visa today. She is so sad right now. She is in tears. Years and resources spent filing for her to move all GONE!!!

The Visa officer was asking her questions like what's my uncle house address in USA which she did not know?

Why did they divorce?

And all.

What can be done now
all this r basic questions
Wat is next nw to get married and file for IR1 sooo sorry

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2022
InvestorTeeMan:

Pregnancy doesn’t change anything
can they allow the baby and the mother to go or just the mother alone
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Janina:
can they allow the baby and the mother to go or just the mother alone
I believe d petitioner must be a US citizens so ur new baby should be a US citizens by Birth congratulate
Read more about it
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/birth-abroad.html
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gipre(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Airboy333:
all this r basic questions
Wat is next nw to get married and file for IR1 sooo sorry

They are married already.

They married in Court February 2020 here in Nigeria.

I made a mistake addressing her as finacee.

She is his wife.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Gipre:

They are married already.

They married in Court February 2020 here in Nigeria.

I made a mistake addressing her as finacee.

She is his wife.
you can only appeal on IR1/cr1 . You have to look for Ir1/cr1 Thread � here is k1
https://www.lawfirm4immigrants.com/can-a-cr-1-visa-be-denied/
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gipre(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Airboy333:
you can only appeal on IR1/cr1 . You have to look for Ir1/cr1 Thread � here is k1
https://www.lawfirm4immigrants.com/can-a-cr-1-visa-be-denied/

Thank you.

I will read it.

I will also send it to them.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by baba2unday: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Please which of the two recommended hospitals in Lagos is the cheapest for medical examination?
Is the medical done in a day or more?
Should I wait 3 weeks to my interview before going for the medicals?
Abeg experienced people I need your response thank you guys for always.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
baba2unday:
Please which of the two recommended hospitals in Lagos is the cheapest for medical examination?
Is the medical done in a day or more?
Should I wait 3 weeks to my interview before going for the medicals?
Abeg experienced people I need your response thank you guys for always.
1. People say IOM is cheaper 2. A day 3. E.g if ur interview date is 25 November u can go for ur medical first week of November
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Armstrong34(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gipre:
They denied my Uncle's Wife Visa today. She is so sad right now. She is in tears. Years and resources spent filing for her to move all GONE!!!

Why did they divorce?

And all.

What can be done now

Am so so sorry for what happened to your uncle's wife..But all those questions are questions she expect to know about her husband ..

As a prospective immigrant to the USA on a family based visa, we are expected to know every details of our relationship..

The type of job he does
How much he earns
Any children from previous marriages
His hobbies
How they both met

Every detail about your husband and marriage is suppose to be in her head even details about the past marriage and why they divorced..

My advise is that she join the K1 visa journey group on Facebook...She would meet other experts already in the USA to help navigate through with advise and recommendations..

She's lucky it's a marriage visa which could be appealed but she need to prepare herself

4 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gipre:

Why did they divorce?

And all.

What can be done now

These questions are easy compared to some that could’ve been asked. Marriage is a big step, moving to another continent to marry someone is an even bigger step and it’s expected that a person wanting to do this knows everything involved and is serious about the person they’re taking such a big step for. She’s asking for a visa to come to America but basically told them that she doesn’t know where in America she is going to live.
In order to be approved, she is expected to know everything about the person she is coming to the US to marry as well as his life in America. His address, earnings, occupation, his employer, reasons for divorce-fiancées/fiancés are expected to know everything about the prospective spouse in order to lessen the possibility of scam marriages.
How long has she known her fiancé?

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ferrarilord: 5:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Airboy333:
I believe d petitioner must be a US citizens so ur new baby should be a US citizens by Birth congratulate
Read more about it
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/birth-abroad.html
Hi, when an email was received that the case has gotten to Lagos and the embassy is ready to process the casefile, what are the step to step things to do, to get things done. Thank you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Ferrarilord:
Hi, when an email that the case has gotten to Lagos and the embassy is ready to process the casefile, what are the step to step things to do, to get things done. Thank you
1. fill out ur ds-160 and submit it 2.go to Gtb bank and pay for ur visa fee k1. 3. Create an account using this link https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/
4. When u succeeded in getting an interview date u can book ur medical appointment and police certificate good luck happy new month

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ferrarilord: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Airboy333:
1. fill out ur ds-160 and submit it 2.go to Gtb bank and pay for ur visa fee k1. 3. Create an account using this like https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/
4. When u succeeded in getting an interview date u can book ur medical appointment and police certificate good luck happy new month
Thank you Brotherly, please can I get the link to the ds160 form . And to my Spouse, will she be filling any other forms also
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Ferrarilord:
Thank you Brotherly, please can I get the link to the ds160 form . And to my Spouse, will she be filling any other forms also
https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/
Just only ds-160 if she finish and submit it let her print out the confirmation page

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ferrarilord: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Airboy333:
https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/
Just only ds-160 if she finish and submit it let her print out the confirmation page
Thank you, can I fill it myself and also make the payment of the dsi60
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ferrarilord:
Thank you, can I fill it myself and also make the payment of the dsi60
sure you can r u the petitioner

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by damkanlinsin(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hello please, I know this might sound difficult to answer.

Please can my girlfriend who we have been together since 2019 we have been talking video calls and share daily activities with each other both families knows we are together. But due to work and cost. She thinks coming will cost us more why can’t we do it without her coming.

Please can she file for K1 visa for me without visiting me in Nigeria. ?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by kaycome: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
damkanlinsin:

Please can my girlfriend who we have been together since 2019 we have been talking video calls and share daily activities with each other both families knows we are together. But due to work and cost. She thinks coming will cost us more why can’t we do it without her coming.

The answer is NO. You must have met in person at least once in the last two years of your relationship. Even if it is just a short visit you need that time spend together for your application. Does she have a dual citizenship? I mean Nigerian and American?

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
damkanlinsin:

immigration journey is not cheap oo u both should prepare urslf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (259) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.