Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (72488 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by rozayx5(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2018
dasparrow:

Albert Einstein never said that. Stop being a dumb liar! And since you fear women, may you never find a wife in your life. May you get married to a gay man that will drill your Nigerian azz till it starts to bleed and rot.

Now say Amen!

All your comments return back to you and ur useless generation

Now beat it
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Mehn that's heavy honestly if it were me i just walk out of the family, or keep the children and have the wife sent away. No trust better than killing everyone in the family and committing suicide because that would be a natural move.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Navalsadiq(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2018
The type of woman u marry is very important
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2018
almakiyyun:

Yes, I am.
And u don't want ur wife to go to skol, lmao.
Oya proceed to the corresponding village to get ur self a village wife grin.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Frankicent(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Xaos:
Hmm. After God fear women.
Imagine all four kids. Not a single one is his!

If DNA test isn't that expensive and easily accessible, alot of marriages in Nigeria will crash down to earth.

have an idea how much DNA test
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Ugosample(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Haha. Honestly i can't feel pity for Nigerian men. After all the cheating, lies ,family maltreatment, and even violence you guys have put women through
now you are tasting a small portion of your own medicine you are crying. Alot of women share their husbands with mistresses and even know about illegimate children. Its just that our own is secret. So please take heart and manage. The lord is your strength. Dont let enemies that no one can see destroy your marriage. Pray away the infidelity. Maybe if you could provide more or if your sperm was not watery you would have given her children.

what is this one saying

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by TunAb8(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2018
thunderbabs:

Guy no wound person jare... Tragedic kwa? Lol

It's correct now...
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by almakiyyun(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:
And u don't want ur wife to go to skol, lmao.

Oya proceed to the corresponding village to get ur self a village wife grin.

Yes, my beloved wife to be is a village girls who knows all the principles of my religion, who knows extramarital life is forbidden, who knows cheating on ones spouse is forbidden and a great sin.
Show me one graduate that keep all this and I will tell you what campus boys have turned her to.
Western education came to spread indecency and immorality both in the school and at work place.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by MollyBank: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
abbeyty:

well, I guess you dont live in Nigeria cuz you dare not try that in Nigeria with any Nigerian man living in Nigeria, only if the man is living in your father's house with you or a house you built with your own money.

Well thank God I don't live in Nigeria, if God is I will leave the house for him.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
almakiyyun:

Yes, my beloved wife to be is a village girls who knows all the principles of my religion, who knows extramarital life is forbidden, who knows cheating on ones spouse is forbidden and a great sin.
Show me one graduate that keep all this and I will tell you what campus boys have turned her to.
Western education came to spread indecency and immorality both in the school and at work place.
So why are u not an uneducated village boy so that u will know all these things u listed as well grin.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by almakiyyun(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So why are u not an uneducated village boy so that u will know all these things u listed as well grin.

A man must supersede his wife in all ramifications if he must gain control over her. So we must not necessarily maintain the same academic status with our wives. University graduates are too promiscuous, I can't marry them.

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2018
almakiyyun:

A man must supersede his wife in all ramifications if he must gain control over her. So we must not necessarily maintain the same academic status with our wives. University graduates are too promiscuous, I can't marry them.

''A man must supersede his wife in all ramifications if he must gain control over her.''

Blatant falsehood.

''University graduates are too promiscuous, I can't marry them.''

Blatant falsehood. The wrong wife is a wrong wife, She will mess up. u will be very disappointed boy.

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by brightlinse(m): 4:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Since i started watching paternity court on youtube,i have seen and hard many unbelievable stories. i have made up my mind that when my wife give birth to any child. first thing to do is DNA test . i don't even care if my wife like it or not ....fear women
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by babeosisi: 4:30am On Oct 23, 2018
The man was probably sterile and his family wanted babies or they throw her out so she went to prophet Blessed,apostle Jacob,pastor Suleman and Evangelist Emeka for Night vigils
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by almakiyyun(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

''A man must supersede his wife in all ramifications if he must gain control over her.''

Blatant falsehood.

''University graduates are too promiscuous, I can't marry them.''

Blatant falsehood. The wrong wife is a wrong wife, She will mess up. u will be very disappointed boy.

The best generation of mothers are our mothers, they stay with our Fathers for better for worse even though most of them were not educated.
Contemporary western education trained our youths to be potential divorcees and unfaithfuls.
I once had a fiance who later befriended an aboki boy when she entered university, I thought she was the best when she never gained admission but I lost control of her immediately she entered school.
My guy this is my story.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2018
almakiyyun:

The best generation of mothers are our mothers, they stay with our Fathers for better for worse even though most of them were not educated.
Contemporary western education trained our youths to be potential divorcees and unfaithfuls.
I once had a fiance who later befriended an aboki boy when she entered university, I thought she was the best when she never gained admission but I lost control of her immediately she entered school.
My guy this is my story.

Yes our mother's were the best generation of Mothers, My Mother equally stayed with my Father against all odds tillthe very end.

But she was well educated.

NCE I.
NCE II.
TC I.
Degree.

Promiscuity has nothing to do with education.

U can't use a single experience u had to condemn the whole educated women in Nigeria.

Once u marry a bad wife, U have married a bad wife n she will mess up even if she dropped out of nursery 3.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by LadySarah: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2018
The man is simply sterile.Would he had agreed if he was told.
In all the yrs,not even one was yours.

This happens when Mils/Men see women as the cause of infertility in their union.The woman gotta find soln by all means.
So sorry for him though
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by almakiyyun(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes our mother's were the best generation of Mothers, My Mother equally stayed with my Father against all odds tillthe very end.

But she was well educated.

NCE I.
NCE II.
TC I.
Degree.

Promiscuity has nothing to do with education.

U can't use a single experience u had to condemn the whole educated women in Nigeria.

Once u marry a bad wife, U have married a bad wife n she will mess up even if she dropped out of nursery 3.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, I've made up my mind, no to slay queens, no to campus babes.
Chastity is what am after.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by GoodFaith: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
iyatrustee:
Twitter stories!

If true, then the man must be impotent and kept it a secret from the wife as i do not see how possibe it is...... 4 kids from different sperm donors? Common
Really
Narrow minded
The man don't live in Nigeria
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by GoodFaith: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
bukatyne:

Your guy or you? grin lipsrsealed

God help us.
He just said it the way it is
Please explain yourself
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by GoodFaith: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
almakiyyun:

Village girl will become city girl
Good luck

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by bukatyne(f): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

The friend of my friend is a friend grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Nothing is free in Free Town.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
almakiyyun:

Really?

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoodFaith:

He just said it the way it is
Please explain yourself

Explain myself how?
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by GoodFaith: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
bukatyne:

Explain myself how?
Base on

Your guy or you? grin lipsrsealed

God help us.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
almakiyyun:

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, I've made up my mind, no to slay queens, no to campus babes.
Chastity is what am after.

Chastity...gringrin.

Village girls de fvck wella, Some of them fvck more than slay queens

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by almakiyyun(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Chastity...gringrin.

Village girls de fvck wella, Some of them fvck more than slay queens

Ahbeg I can't laugh o
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Mayor0001(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Xaos:
Hmm. After God fear women.
Imagine all four kids. Not a single one is his!

If DNA test isn't that expensive and easily accessible, alot of marriages in Nigeria will crash down to earth.
Thats True Bro
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by jbblues24(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2019
Nice use of grey in this experience mate angry
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by fcdgrand(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
in this endtime hoes ain't loyal, na virgin sure pass
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by CaptMG: 11:15pm On Feb 19
Hh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.