Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (72504 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by computerglobal(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018

Are you in the market to buy a tokunbo or a used vehicle?
Do the necessary precautions to avoid buying a clunker. Run a VIN check to reveal important information such as title status, odometer reading, flood and fire history, number of previous owners, airbag deployment ,salvage title and more

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by joepepsy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is that all you can offer..smh
tracyfemmmm:
Haha. Honestly i can't feel pity for Nigerian men. After all the cheating, lies ,family maltreatment, and even violence you guys have put women through
now you are tasting a small portion of your own medicine you are crying. Alot of women share their husbands with mistresses and even know about illegimate children. Its just that our own is secret. So please take heart and manage. The lord is your strength. Dont let enemies that no one can see destroy your marriage. Pray away the infidelity. Maybe if you could provide more or if your sperm was not watery you would have given her children.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by mechanics(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmmm, it won't be that easy to forget for a long time except that person is a child of God.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by baratech: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chai
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
What is new here?
I learnt lots of MKO kids were not his.
So, this isn't a new thing, it started a long time ago. Some of the people commenting here are not their father's kids.

Men are polygamous in nature, a polygamous man knacked another man's wife and impregnated her. It is a simple sturv.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by 9ja083: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
some men will know that they are infertile and when they see their wife preg of which they know they are not responsible for that. and afyer 2 yrs another preg didnt come, they will be like "honey, if you know that medicine you took and got preg last time, plz repeat it again" grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nnemuka(f): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rubbish tale...
These women were not sleeping with goats, men impregnated them..

As you are busy chopping another man's wife, another man is chopping your wife and making sure you raise another man's children.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by abiolamitodun(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
redsquare:
grin
ohhh boyyy!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by abbeyty(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
MollyBank:

As far I haven't given you any reason to suspect me of cheating, the day you will suggest DNA is the day you will kiss our marriage goodbye.

I will allow you do it and then put your bags outside the door for you.

Put his bag outside? Maybe you are the breadwinner of the family

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Life Sha.
After God fear ladies (fear fair ladies twice, they are cheaters in disguise)
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by cr7lomo: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
MollyBank:

And this is you justifying having a child outside . Hahahaha me won't stop surprising me. It's now an abomination because the woman's sin is different from yours? Tueh

There is no need...as a woman that you are, ur brain can't b 100% functional...it's not ur fault, it's just the way u girls are wired

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by divsontech: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
ijustdey:

The incredible part is that all the four children were fathered by four different men.

https://opera.pulse.ng/gist/metro/at-us-embassy-man-discovers-all-four-children-are-not-his-id8997206.html

shaku shaku is a goal
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin
This is so good for the men. Nigerian women have had enough.
It is payback time bitcheees

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by bukatyne(f): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
If true, very sad story.

That said, did they confirm if the mother actually owns the kids?

I still believe that more paternity fraud results from baby trafficking than adultery.

It is possible that the wives lost their wombs and bought babies or are looking for boys /girls and bought from baby factories/swapped in the hospital.

This however highlight what I always say: you can't give men pass for adultery and not expect this to happen.

Who are the men sleeping with?

Ghosts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
pocohantas:
What is new here?
I learnt lots of MKO kids were not his.
So, this isn't a new thing, it started a long time ago. Some of the people commenting here are not their father's kids.

Men are polygamous in nature, a polygamous man knacked another man's wife and impregnated her. It is a simple sturv.
This is a classical case of when you point a finger at someone, four are pointing back at you. The guys commenting crap about women need to ask their fathers to have a DNA test. grin cheesy
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Sonamjs: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Haha. Honestly i can't feel pity for Nigerian men. After all the cheating, lies ,family maltreatment, and even violence you guys have put women through
now you are tasting a small portion of your own medicine you are crying. Alot of women share their husbands with mistresses and even know about illegimate children. Its just that our own is secret. So please take heart and manage. The lord is your strength. Dont let enemies that no one can see destroy your marriage. Pray away the infidelity. Maybe if you could provide more or if your sperm was not watery you would have given her children.

Well said, I know women who have taken in their husband's illegitimate children for sake of peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Verysmart101: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
I pity d man u will marry in advance
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Rubbish story.
People just come online to post lies and gullible people believe,so what is the worth of education received then?
When did U.S embassy start demanding for DNA test?
Another fat lie is that it was discovered the kids are from 4 different fathers.
For DNA to prove that the 4 kids are from 4 different men,they have to have their DNA also tested with that of the kids.Where did the men appear from for their samples to be collected and who paid for the cost of each DNA cross matching with the 4 kids to prove they are d fathers?This would run into 2-3million at least.
For education purposes,because the story is a clearly made up lie,DNA can only conclude that the man in the phantom story is not d father of the kids.It cannot tell their actual fathers without them being available for their samples to be collected.
Some people with childish,amateurish lies.
Thanks for this information. I've learnt something today. kiss
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Jarus(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
What a dull man!!! My people say "Suspicion is the drug of the elders", how can you not know your children, me Soberdrunk from the way my son cries and handles his mother breast i will already know if he is truly mine or his mother did 'Goal Goal anybody can win'......... angry

Dont be too sure.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by MollyBank: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
abbeyty:

Put his bag outside? Maybe you are the breadwinner of the family

I'm not the breadwinner, I have a job and yes I will put his bag outside.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by JacksonOyibo: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
N80k - N100k is the cost for a DNA test. Just a swipe in the cheek and that's it... a lot of guys now do it for their children more than you think. There are two places where DNA tests can be done in Festac where I live.

Better for a man to pay at most N100k than to find out after 18 years that child is not his grin

As for guys asking their fathers to do DNA test... it doesn't matter anymore since they are adults! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GrabHisBalls:
This is a classical case of when you point a finger at someone, four are pointing back at you. The guys commenting crap about women need to ask their fathers to have a DNA test. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
N80k - N100k is the cost for a DNA test. Just a swipe in the cheek and that's it... a lot of guys now do it for their children more than you think. There are two places where DNA tests can be done in Festac where I live.

Better for a man to pay at most N100k than to find out after 18 years that child is not his grin

As for guys asking their fathers to do DNA test... it doesn't matter anymore since they are adults! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You men are even worse in the cheating game, and that is why I don't pity any one whose wife decides to give another man's child.

As for the adults, I guess ignorance is bliss. grin
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by centboy123456(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
contepartiro:
Make Money now. Put love on top

Bring your Verified Merrilledge investment trading Acc with Cheque book and Card ready! Bring all Cc Post paid wireless Sprint etc all with "Online access" Come make we go

u dey load account
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
iyatrustee:
Twitter stories!

If true, then the man must be impotent and kept it a secret from the wife as i do not see how possibe it is...... 4 kids from different sperm donors? Common

The wife must be a cheerful giver.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
seborrhic:
Rubbish story.
People just come online to post lies and gullible people believe,so what is the worth of education received then?
When did U.S embassy start demanding for DNA test?
Another fat lie is that it was discovered the kids are from 4 different fathers.
For DNA to prove that the 4 kids are from 4 different men,they have to have their DNA also tested with that of the kids.Where did the men appear from for their samples to be collected and who paid for the cost of each DNA cross matching with the 4 kids to prove they are d fathers?This would run into 2-3million at least.
For education purposes,because the story is a clearly made up lie,DNA can only conclude that the man in the phantom story is not d father of the kids.It cannot tell their actual fathers without them being available for their samples to be collected.
Some people with childish,amateurish lies.

For immigration purposes, DNA testing is required.

The guy said, plot twist... Meaning upon further investigation... The woman may have confessed that they all have different father's without needing to do DNA test. Only she knows who and when the sperm was donated.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by abbeyty(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
MollyBank:

I'm not the breadwinner, I have a job and yes I will put his bag outside.

well, I guess you dont live in Nigeria cuz you dare not try that in Nigeria with any Nigerian man living in Nigeria, only if the man is living in your father's house with you or a house you built with your own money.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
bukatyne:
If true, very sad story.

That said, did they confirm if the mother actually owns the kids?

I still believe that more paternity fraud results from baby trafficking than adultery.

It is possible that the wives lost their wombs and bought babies or are looking for boys /girls and bought from baby factories/swapped in the hospital.

This however highlight what I always say: you can't give men pass for adultery and not expect this to happen.

Who are the men sleeping with?

Ghosts?

Another angu..

It is possible the children were bought or stolen so that she can save face.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnemuka:
Rubbish tale...
These women were not sleeping with goats, men impregnated them..

As you are busy chopping another man's wife, another man is chopping your wife and making sure you raise another man's children.

Chop knuckle
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

Another angu..

It is possible the children were bought or stolen so that she can save face.

I 100% doubt a wife interested in a marriage will get pregnant for four different men.

Cheat, maybe. To be careless with four kids?

Doubtful.

Except she knows the husband is impotent.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by vivie01(f): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
tracyfemmmm:

As bitter as it may sound to men, this is just the truth!
You are quick to name-call women but what you do is horrible and abominable!
While not condoning what the woman did, I think many men are not trying at all. What some do before they marry self is unheard of.
Funny enough, the man might be aware of his shortcoming and might have secretly encouraged the woman to go ahead with the act but changed song when the secret was out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.