Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (72499 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
If I find out my 4 children isn't mine.. I will leave my wife and d kids that moment. I won't be part of it, she should take dem to their parents.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Antichristus: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Years ago, the girlfriend a friend of mine sincerely loved and was dating refused any sexual moves, maintaining it was fornication. They eventually parted ways. On crossing each other’s part again during one summer holidays, she came visiting and did everything to make my friend shag her. He thought that was very very unusual. Three months later she wedded and delivered a baby. She was already pregnant when she wanted him to shag her. In all probabilities, she was trying to trap this friend who could have ended up raising a vagabond. Be wise guys.

8 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by adecz: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is not surprising.

It just goes to prove how unfaithful
& irresponsible Nigerian girls are.

Most of them come from very poor background
but want to form big girls, right from secondary
to university,.

They become 'runs girls' in order to live
big & use iPhone by all means. That is why
they fall easy prey to ritualists.

They now carry this attitude into marriage
& maintain secret sugardaddies & side boyfriends.

Tufiakwa!!

E no go better for una, lai lai!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Xavier5(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
omoelerin1:
Madam, save your husband too.

He's safe with me by God's grace. smiley
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by thunderbabs: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
What Eve started no be good thing at all.... She just caused man serious unnecessary pain
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by thunderbabs: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xavier5:

At times I wonder, what fence some peoe jumped while coming into this world.

Imagine the excuse someone is giving to justify Paternity fraud, infidelity and Adultery.

Your matter weak me.

To OP, that's tragedic.

#Xavier.

Guy no wound person jare... Tragedic kwa? Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by theoldpretender(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ekaka1:

And how about the moral question....will you even dare address that other than the lame justification above?

Ah, I am a conservative guy...so if I knew the lady in question, I would be outright calling her names. (I will even be telling her to repent).

But the sad thing is, Nigerian society discriminates against women who are childless. And the woman can be as fertile as anything..but because she does not have kids...she gets the blame.

Add the fact that most Nigerian guys don;t want to do the tests for fertility level...plus assisted fertility in Nigeria is very very expensive (can reach millions to do a full IVF cycle).

So, what is a woman married to an infertile man to do? Be holy and get insulted all day long..and have too much pressure from even religious people to produce...? or sin....and at least have some peace?

(Yes, I know women who took the holy route...and God eventually blessed them. And I know of women who adopted children with husbands. But adoption in Nigeria....hmmm another tori Many tribes don't accept it).

In my opinion, just as it is immoral for the woman to go and be prostituing herself to get children...it is also immoral for society to blame and put pressure on a woman who has not yet concieved as if she is evil.

Esepcially as MOST causes of men being infertile is due to men involving themselves in immorality after immorality.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by KIDfurniture(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Women!!!!!!
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
tracyfemmmm:
Haha. Honestly i can't feel pity for Nigerian men. After all the cheating, lies ,family maltreatment, and even violence you guys have put women through
now you are tasting a small portion of your own medicine you are crying. Alot of women share their husbands with mistresses and even know about illegimate children. Its just that our own is secret. So please take heart and manage. The lord is your strength. Dont let enemies that no one can see destroy your marriage. Pray away the infidelity. Maybe if you could provide more or if your sperm was not watery you would have given her children.
[/s]

Trash
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by omoelerin1: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:

He's safe with me by God's grace. smiley
Tor.
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
What a dull man!!! My people say "Suspicion is the drug of the elders", how can you not know your children, me Soberdrunk from the way my son cries and handles his mother breast i will already know if he is truly mine or his mother did 'Goal Goal anybody can win'......... angry
looooooooooooooolllll. ..nah only that side your pikin take resemble you? ??
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by kenodrill: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Pesoli: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
Haha. Honestly i can't feel pity for Nigerian men. After all the cheating, lies ,family maltreatment, and even violence you guys have put women through
now you are tasting a small portion of your own medicine you are crying. Alot of women share their husbands with mistresses and even know about illegimate children. Its just that our own is secret. So please take heart and manage. The lord is your strength. Dont let enemies that no one can see destroy your marriage. Pray away the infidelity. Maybe if you could provide more or if your sperm was not watery you would have given her children.
You are propagating adultery... Jazeebel.. Go to T. B Joshua for deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by koboko69: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
iyatrustee:
Twitter stories!

If true, then the man must be impotent and kept it a secret from the wife as i do not see how possibe it is...... 4 kids from different sperm donors? Common

It sounds so unrealistic right? Sit down there...
I know of a man who came for his 5 daughters and wife. He discovered only one of the girls is actually his.
He took that one and left the rest in Nigeria...
This is a true story....
If the man wasn't based in Nigeria...it is very possible.

The most recent one is my own real homie. He brought his baby mama to US, they came in together and he just did 1 year old birthday for the little boy before coming to US. After they settled, the girl called him one night and told him the boy actually belongs to a police officer and not him. He just packed his stuffs and moved else where. That is the worst he could do

7 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

I have modified my post...check it out.

But I will say this....and yes, I am a very conservative, anti-adultery guy myself....in Nigeria...a woman who does not have the fruit of the womb is always made to take all the blame...EVEN if her husband is shooting blanks...and she is fertile.

I do not condone what she did...but at the same time, I think society in Nigeria gives childless women too much unnecessary sufferment.

Please enough of your BS. She's married to him and not the society. What's wrong IS wrong and if you don't condone her actions then condemn her, no "buts."

That two-timing whóre conned that innocent man into raising up 4 (FOUR!) kids that weren't his, and all you care about is her damn "sufferment"? He is the victim here, not her.

6 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by blackboy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Happens all the time . I'm sure he is like the 1millionth to have discovered this . Not news at the US embassy

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nigerian nurses should also be held accountable for their carelessness in this matter.
Still, some women are scum though.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by BestDude: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xaos:
Hmm. After God fear women.
Imagine all four kids. Not a single one is his!

If DNA test isn't that expensive and easily accessible, alot of marriages in Nigeria will crash down to earth.
hello bro. Like how much does it cost to do DNA test per person?

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Felixv: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Can’t even begin to understand how the poor guy must feeling
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
What a dull man!!! My people say "Suspicion is the drug of the elders", how can you not know your children, me Soberdrunk from the way my son cries and handles his mother breast i will already know if he is truly mine or his mother did 'Goal Goal anybody can win'......... angry

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria women sabi open their toto very easily na....especially afonja women

Do you have a mother or you were abandoned at birth?

No offense, I'm just wondering how it was so easy for you to type the above.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Strangebuttrue(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Someone tell the man, we sell affordable strong reliable ropes.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Strangebuttrue(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
iyatrustee:
Twitter stories!

If true, then the man must be impotent and kept it a secret from the wife as i do not see how possibe it is...... 4 kids from different sperm donors? Common
aahh! So you can...(too)?

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ioannes:

Do you have a mother or you were abandoned at birth?

No offense, I'm just wondering how it was so easy for you to type the above.
its not difficult to type. im just being raw with d truth
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by iceybux(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
you will see them females and feminist on this thread... if not to shout men re scum u see the whole boleholes asshole on er...
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by DAntivirus: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:
That woman is a total disgrace to womenfolk. shocked

Can just imagine the psychological trauma the man will go through.

Lord please save my brothers from these kinds.

May we (men) be saved from you grin

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by pedrilo: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
This will break anyone
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by DAntivirus: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
iyatrustee:
Twitter stories!

Quite logical...

And you're cute!
Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
EmekaBlue:
its not difficult to type. im just being raw with d truth

Nope, you're just being plain dumb.

I won't insult your tribe just because an individual who probably had a traumatic childhood experience has access to the internet.

If I wanted to join you in the muck where you currently are, I'd post YouTube videos of Nnamdi Kanu saying that 99.9% of your women are prostitutes.

But I won't, cos I don't believe it.

I know you are hunting for likes Emeka. More's the pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
DAntivirus:

May we (men) be saved from you grin

I'm in the clear o brother man! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.