Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter (55921 Views)

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Reeberry:
Your senseless brain must be full of rotten fish. grin

You no even sabi grin

Definitely, you are a senile slowpoke grin grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by victorian(f): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
And some people were saying why is ooni new wife rushing to marry at age 25?

20 years old is already advertising herself for marriage. I bet if her spec comes before end of this year, ready and determined to marry her.. She go marry sharp sharp without blinking an eye before end of December.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Reeberry: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
decatalyst:

You no even sabi grin

Definitely, you are a senile slowpoke grin grin
Tell me, when you done showcasing your level stupidity. grin

Idiot!
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2018
Reeberry:
Tell me, when you done showcasing your level stupidity. grin

Idiot!

E pain am! grin grin

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Biingoo: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2018
I pick interest in her username. What does she mean by Burnt dodo? Hope its not what am thinking though
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2018
Na lie oooo this gilr just use style dey sell cloth angry angry angry
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Reeberry: 6:35am On Oct 26, 2018
decatalyst:

E pain am! grin grin
You be mumu for life. grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Reeberry:
You be mumu for life. grin

Shock me by saying something sensible!

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Reeberry: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2018
decatalyst:

Shock me by saying something sensible!
You are stūpid as a dog.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Reeberry:
You are stūpid as a dog.

You never disappoint grin

Efolo! �
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Reeberry: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
decatalyst:

You never disappoint grin

Efolo! �
You are still daft as usual. grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Reeberry:
You are still daft as usual. grin

Dunce wink

I enjoyed giving you the exceptional attention, boy. wink

Now it's time to move on to something more interesting.

Pele
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Reeberry: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2018
decatalyst:

Dunce wink

I enjoyed giving you the exceptional attention, boy. wink

Now it's time to move on to something more interesting.

Pele
You must keep replying me, for me to keep pummeling your lame fæggot ass. grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by Mummymahdi(f): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2019
20 to 25years back we use to be so ashamed to wear cloth with wide neck , we hide breast as much as we can , we only talk of marriage with only our mates and close friends,
lo lo lo!!! now this 1 is telling the whole world this with open cleavage and her parent and relation are seeing these??

where is our Moral upbringing no shame again? who eradicate shame ? no God no rule? no fear of the unknown?

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by ATTAH012(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kai,, she is planning 2 Ave polygamous family. Am sure of dat!
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter by chigoizie7(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
She is breastiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.