Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (57010 Views)

Yoruba Pastors Should Speak Up Now. / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by 1stola: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
everything he said is truth,we all know afonjas are betrayers,their pastors dont care about the masses but their pocket,

use osibanjo as a case study.

I will rather be friend with cobra than being friend with a yoruba person.
Lol
Who does not know that all osus are frustrated hateful pigs and losers cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
movetoca:

I am not a fan of Buhari. But I will never in a thousand years believe that guy Nnamdi Kanu. Abia state is a mess but he and his stvpid losers will not protest against Ikpeazu. He is from the same Umuahia with the worst governor this country ever produced (T.A orji). Until you guys protest against bad governance in the East, then you have no right insulting Buhari or other tribes.

Anybody involved in the zoo politics is on it's own, the zoo is not working hence our cry for the land of the rising sun. Believe in atiku is none of my business one thing for sure is that the tribal politics that is been played in the zoo will crumble her. IPOB is not a political party, IPOB does not compromise and IPOB will boycott, girlcott, mancott and womancott elections in the zoo. You can't make hell fire be like heaven
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by deomelo: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
megacity:
Let's not reopen old wounds

There's nothing old about that wound especially considering the fact that clowns with similar mentality spew the same ignorant and bigoted rubbish here on NL everyday, even in this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by 1stola: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
.still better than someone that drank rat poison.
Usual response we expect from a frustrated OSU ABA-JEW IPOB pig
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
everything he said is truth,we all know afonjas are betrayers,their pastors dont care about the masses but their pocket,

use osibanjo as a case study.

I will rather be friend with cobra than being friend with a yoruba person.

Look at this one. In one tread you are Yoruba, in another one you are Fulani, now you are Igbo.

Maybe you should go and do DNA test so that you can know which tribe you come from.

Confused mgbeke.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by iammo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
dometome:
apart from Fela Kuti, Gani fwehinmi, who Nnamdi Kanu has praised several times, who among your elders and fake, theiving god of men do not deserve to be insulted?

Why ask me? Ask the people responsible to train you on how not to disrespect other people's elders in public. You need more lesson on public decorum and civility than the answer you seek.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by 1stola: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Nnamdi kanu is better than any Afonja/Abokki dead or alive, all these things u are pushing to the front page will not make us hate him, he is our supremep leader
The sense diLector the osu people is a coward and a frustrated pig just like his ancestor (Ojucrook)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by rashmond2007(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by OnyeOGA(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
springtech:

I love the sound of this.
I love the fact that some people are finnaly waking up to reality, seeing the "director" for whom he truly is.
Nnamdi Kanu is a SACAM. A CON ARTIST.
a yoruba guy that wants to deceive you guys.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by kayjay69(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin
Ioannes:

Look at this one. In one tread you are Yoruba, in another one you are Fulani, now you are Igbo.

Maybe you should go and do DNA test so that you can know which tribe you come from.

Confused mgbeke.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

No great is the man who swore an oath to protect the life of his citizens but kept mute when the were slaughtered like goats
D president of Nigeria has d constitutional responsibility 2 protect d lives of Nigerians&d territorial integrity of d federal republic of Nigeria. There's no justification 4d army 2 kill unarmed civilians. At d same time, its cowardice at d highest level 4 KANU 2 stir people against d Nigerian state, lead them in a protest&then when things get messy, he takes off 2go&cool his heels in a foreign land without any word of 2 his followers, without any word of sympathy 2 at least honour those young men who took a bullet so that he will b alive today. That shows that KANU isn't interested in d people he says he is fighting 4

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by VULCAN(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari that sent soldiers to kill Igbos while granting herdsmen right of way.

It's so obvious that you are not Igbo and to make it worse you are a BMC.

They realised that people are not falling for the hard-line BMC posts again so they have restrategized and want to pretend to be Igbo.

Any Igbo man that heard that Buhari said that he cannot treat those that gave him 5% the same way as those that gave him 97% AND still supports him is a BASTARD

Chibuzor11:
We igbos are wiser not to let this man deceive us and run away with our lives and destiny again.
In about 2 hours the traitor will go on a live broadcast, only to start his campaign of senselessness and hate.

We Igbos must continue to love our Yoruba and Northern counterparts so to live in peace and harmony as reasonable humans.

We must sign a petition to extradite this Mad man and take necessary precautions to lock him up forever.

In conclusion to this, brethren, we must not be deceived by Atiku/Obi because Buhari is who is best for the progress and comfortability of we Nidigbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Adakintroy: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
The truth is that he is telling the truth. Maybe his choice of language is too extreme but yes he is not far from it. Many only consider his choice of language. But strain you observation a little this way.

Notice

Oyedepo, kumuyi, temi tokpe (tb joshua) adefarasi, ashimolowo, olukoya. With exception to Christ embassy ( which is now outside due to their endless politiking) try find any mega church that is not Yorba dominated.

You will see were his sense of established tribal colonization is coming from.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Komu1048(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
ezeagu:
One thing about African people in general is that all of this strife was manufactured by outsiders, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, etc didn't know themselves as one thing 200 years ago, but the same outsiders are allowed to go to any African country freely without the repercussions of all the fighting. Nigeria, as can be seen from how US statesmen and other Western leaders simply appear every election time, is ran by Western interest, just like any other African country.

So you are among the few that believed developed countries come to Africa because of our money buhaha. My friend Europe and U.S.A in particular are only helping Nigeria and other Africa Nations, the best way any developed countries can help under developed countries are exactly the way Nigeria is being help.

1. Election: you will agree with me that one of the biggest problems of Africa is wrong leaders. They come and try to ensure we have a credible election. Monitor the process to ensure the people in power did not rig against the will of the people. Once we get leadership right and he truly cares for his people infrastructure and salaries will naturally fall into places including good education.
2. Good Education: Educate the people, let them have the ability to think and create wealth for themselves. Take some of their people ,train them adequately and the society absorb them back. This train professionals give back to the society what they have learn n the cycles go on. By this the people knows what to do and do them thereby improving the lives of people and using materials in their domain to improve the society.

3. Good health/ Giving aid during crisis: We all believe health is wealth. You can only think of good election/ education etc when we are healthy. They provide drugs and medicine during crisis, bring expatriates to help mitigate casualties. And at the end theses people are back to their feet and survive. Just to mention a few. our problem will remain bad leaders, leaders who only cares about their immediate family and others can go to hell. The way Africa have being provided for is the same way countries like Singapore, Brazil and many Asia countries have been helped in the past and they are doing well now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

D president of Nigeria has d constitutional responsibility 2 protect d lives of Nigerians&d territorial integrity of d federal republic of Nigeria. There's no justification 4d 2 kill unarmed civilians. At d same time, its cowardice at d highest level 4 KANU 2 stir people against d Nigerian state, lead them in a protest&then when things get messy, he takes 2go&cool his heels in a foreign without any word of 2 his followers, without any word of sympathy 2 at least honour those young men who took a bullet so that he will b alive today. That shows that KANU isn't interested in d people he says he is fighting 4
ted
Nigerian govt cares for you alot i see, more than 80million people are living under $1 and you want me to share the fate with you guys lmao, even moses ran during his own time, Mandela also ran, many of them ran so Kanu is not the first, 30th of may is dedicated to those who died in the struggle, we will forever remember them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by dometome: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
iammo:

Why ask me? Ask the people responsible to train you on how not to disrespect other people's elders in public. You need more lesson on public decorum and civility than the answer you seek.
In Igbo land, if an idol begins to misbehave, we show to it the wood, from which it was carved. If an elder begins to misbehave, the young people wear basket and talk to him. Okay. There is no babasope here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by blaise26abj(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

Did a Yoruba guy “ blake “ ya heart? Sorry ehn. Bitterness won’t take you anywhere lil girl. Only love can.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
i know your pain is your nigeria terrorist army could not kill Kanu.
D discussion isn't about pain. U should try 2 keep ur emotions in check. When u do that, u can c things from an objective perspective. Take ur time and read thru this again.

But does KANU care about d masses that are fighting 4 him& those that lost their lives 4 him? Did KANU not betray d people that fought by running away from a fight&not even letting his followers no his location 4 11months? How's KANU better than d people he is criticizing?

Am sure answering those questions shouldn't b a problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by deomelo: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sadly for Atiku, he's lost in translation, he been pushed of the stage by Igbos and bigoted elements in the SE.

He can not even get his message out there and instead of a contest between APC and PDP, it's now and going to be about ipob and the rest of Nigeria.

Atiku is a desperate joker, he made a desperate move by doing business with the SE which to start with is a forced error and political suicide.

The SE is too unstable, needlessly too loud, self destructive and unreliable across the board politically.

Atiku is now in the background and ipob is the new topic of discussion and the usual source of annoyance for to the rest of Nigeria in favor of the the APC.

You can not do business with the SE and come out on top because they will upstage you with their overbearing ways, need for attention and bigoted and tribalistic sentiments and to make sure everything is about them.

Atiku is a learner, he failed his first leadership test in decision making.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by goodnessme1(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

D discussion isn't about pain. U should try 2 keep ur emotions in check. When u do that, u can c things from an objective perspective. Take ur time and read thru this again.

But does KANU care about d masses that are fighting 4 him& those that lost their lives 4 him? Did KANU not betray d people that fought by running away from a fight&not even letting his followers no his location 4 11months? How's KANU better than d people he is criticizing?

Am sure answering those questions shouldn't b a problem
continue crying for kanu is alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by winj3: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hear accent, sounds like drug dealer or contraband importer!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

ted
Nigerian govt cares for you alot i see, more than 80million people are living under $1 and you want me to share the fate with you guys lmao, even moses ran during his own time, Mandela also ran, many of them ran so Kanu is not the first, 30th of may is dedicated to those who died in the struggle, we will forever remember them
D problem with most of u is that u always c things from a myopic perspective. That is, if u aren't supporting KANU, then u are supporting buhari. I don't support men, I support ideas& facts without emotions. Where did Mandela run to&if indeed he ran, did it take him 11months 2 feign dead? D 30th of may u talking about, was it KANU that made it a commemorative date?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by ezeagu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Komu1048:

So you are among the few that believed developed countries come to Africa because of our money buhaha. My friend Europe and U.S.A in particular are only helping Nigeria and other Africa Nations, the best way any developed countries can help under developed countries are exactly the way Nigeria is being help.

1. Election: you will agree with me that one of the biggest problems of Africa is wrong leaders. They come and try to ensure we have a credible election. Monitor the process to ensure the people in power did not rig against the will of the people. Once we get leadership right and he truly cares for his people infrastructure and salaries will naturally fall into places including good education.
2. Good Education: Educate the people, let them have the ability to think and create wealth for themselves. Take some of their people ,train them adequately and the society absorb them back. This train professionals give back to the society what they have learn n the cycles go on. By this the people knows what to do and do them thereby improving the lives of people and using materials in their domain to improve the society.

3. Good health/ Giving aid during crisis: We all believe health is wealth. You can only think of good election/ education etc when we are healthy. They provide drugs and medicine during crisis, bring expatriates to help mitigate casualties. And at the end theses people are back to their feet and survive. Just to mention a few. our problem will remain bad leaders, leaders who only cares about their immediate family and others can go to hell. The way Africa have being provided for is the same way countries like Singapore, Brazil and many Asia countries have been helped in the past and they are doing well now.

Naive. IBB, Abacha, and several other Nigeria HOS were known CIA agents.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by iammo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
dometome:
In Igbo land, if an idol begins to misbehave, we show to it the wood, from which it was carved. If an elder begins to misbehave, the young people wear basket and talk to him. Okay. There is no babasope here.

Ooh ok!!! This explains alot. we down southwest don't joke with our elders. Just like Israelite wandered in the wilderness for 40 years, we believe a tribe without political elders would surely wander for 50 years in political wilderness without a president or vice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

D problem with most of u is that u always c things from a myopic perspective. That is, if u aren't supporting KANU, then u are supporting buhari. I don't support men, I support ideas& facts without emotions. Where did Mandela run to&if indeed he ran, did it take him 11months 2 feign dead? D 30th of may u talking about, was it KANU that made it a commemorative date?

its none of your business but we remember all those who died for the struggle simple.

Listen to our Director speak, he will surely clarify what transpired
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by tartar9(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Gratefulheart01p:

You're right but you can't compare the way Muslims give birth to the way Christians do. SW was dominated by Christians in the past but since the religion of peace people breed like roaches, that's why SW now has more population of Muslims. It's not the fault of Deeper life or anyone.
Abeg shut up flatin. SW that has always been strongly Muslim populated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Komu1048(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

It doesn't make sense to me that a Yoruba pastor will leave all the Yoruba Muslims right on his land and travel to another man's land which is predominantly Christian to preach and erect churches..

It seems sinister...

I once travelled to Osun state and was amazed by the number of mosques I saw... Knowing fully well that the G.O of deeper life is from the state..

Charity they say begins at home.

Don't be deceived even in Bible it is was stated that Jesus was unable to perform much miracle in his home town and he marvel at their unbelievers. Thank God most of theses churches started and have their cathedral in Yoruba land. Even non-yoruba churches like Christ embassy, Lord chosen started and have their biggest cathedral in Yoruba land. This Kanu is a confused man that don't know what he want, he is only good in one thing to hate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by sogodihno: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Igbo are senseless, let me tell u, the way this is going u won't bcom either president or VP in Nigeria and u won't also get Biafra. Continue this hatred against other tribe, your sons and daughters will curse you in the future with this senseless act of your kind when they start reaping what u guys sow.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
continue crying for kanu is alive
Sweetheart, everyone deserves 2b alive so ur statement is quite childish. D question is this, is KANU any better than d Yoruba pastors he is accusing of betrayal? Does he care more 4 igbos than pastors care 4 their congregation. A simple yes or no will suffice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by castrol180(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
This guy is a complete mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by springtech(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

This Hausa man. Why do you ALWAYS put your gworo infested orifice in Umu Chineke's affairs. Thunder fire you dere. Ewu!

E pain am die.
MUMUFIED IPOB YOUTH SIGHTED.

RECEIVE BRAIN SIR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Escapes Car Fire Accident After Plane Incident. Photos / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.