Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (56977 Views)

Yoruba Pastors Should Speak Up Now. / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Bẹẹni. You that didn't kill yourself, we're together on Nairaland insulting ourselves. You miscreants think everyone is in your retrogressive level?

Grandma, not all of us are living poor. If you need help, send me a PM, I may consider you for help.
Lol orisirisi. Yes o, awa ni yen. I pray to be a grandma some day. Pele o ayunge daddy ever young.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Hotfreezer: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Lol orisirisi. Yes o, awa ni yen. I pray to be a grandma some day. Pele o ayunge daddy ever young.

Yeah, say that again.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Uguruzik(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
He was right
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

Who exactly are d bereaved? What struggle did they die 4? I guess its cos of d same struggle u didn't no KANU was alive flexing himself in Israel 4 11months right.

IPOB is an organization that represents kanus personal interest. So IPOB folks not voting doesn't affect anybody. D last gubernatorial election in anambra is a case study

Wetin concern me, no referendum no election. The died for the same struggle which over 3m Biafrans died for

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Topelistic(f): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
.still better than someone that drank rat poison.

And who told u he drank rat poison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
fred04:

He is smarter n will always be smarter than u all.
He is stronger than the whole Zoogeria including the ,immigration, army,navy,police,dss n Tyrant in command.
His life is more than that of ur rat poison drinking fool awolowere, bola ige n fela.
The above mentioned fools died cos they were not smart.
Kanu is smarter than u all and Biafra shall come to past directly or indirectly.
Did you also swim in the mud?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Tundeobama(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

It doesn't make sense to me that a Yoruba pastor will leave all the Yoruba Muslims right on his land and travel to another man's land which is predominantly Christian to preach and erect churches..

It seems sinister...

I once travelled to Osun state and was amazed by the number of mosques I saw... Knowing fully well that the G.O of deeper life is from the state..

Charity they say begins at home.

igbo has the most senseless people.Go to isreal and Jerusalem and more than half are not even Christians.
You people dont think

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Crossboy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Your mother is blind and also an illiterate. O de ni ku're fun oro to so yen. Ko de ni da fun Iya e. Do you think you are talking to a minor or is that how you address you mom? Omo lasan ikeji aja. Stay off my mention if you are the type who insults and beats up your mom,nonsense.
Ewon Tepe Bu Omi Suru Mu O

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

Wetin concern me, no referendum no election. The died for the same struggle which over 3m Biafrans died for
Really? But there was gubernatorial election in anambra just recently. What happened?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Crossboy:
Ewon Tepe Bu Omi Suru Mu O
Some people can be very annoying.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

Really? But there was gubernatorial election in anambra just recently. What happened?

IPOB has a record of there activities and it was recorded as success

That shouldn't bother you, you should be bothered about poverty and insecurity in your domain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by ikenna44: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
What a waste of words!

Hotfreezer:

Keep asking foolish questions.

This shows you the hypocrisy of Igbos and their political and mental shortsightedness.

When Kanu was insulting everyone, shebi Ekwueme, Ezekwesili, Chidoka, Obi and others were supporting him?

Karma has a way of always exposing the hypocrisy of Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by ikenna44: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nairaland is a very popular page!

The MODs or whoever it is that approves the posts on this site should not encourage posts that tend to divide Nigerians as a people!

I don't know the rationale behind starting this thread... But I'm sure it won't have a positive impact on anyone!

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

IPOB has a record of there activities and it was recorded as success

That shouldn't bother you, you should be bothered about poverty and insecurity in your domain

What is d record of success? Pls share. Of course, am bothered about d level of poverty, insecurity & ignorance in my domain. Since u are part of my domain, I have no choice but b bothered
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Hotfreezer: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
ikenna44:
What a waste of words!

Don't worry. You either Atikulate or Kanulate.
Either way, you're screwed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Avedonn: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Once again you are a hypocrite. Kanu said it, the op posted it and yet you find a way to blame the op. Yes he didn't post it all this months since Kanu went awol, now that Kanu is back there is nothing bad in it.

Kanu caused a lot of disaffection with his hate. I have been on nairaland for almost 10 years especially in the politics section, I have never seen the amount of hate seen in the last 4 years here between Igbos and Yorubas. Statements like this created a lot of hate between the two.

Since you know there's hate between the two tribes why exacerbate the situation?

If you truly want to defuse the hatred why don't you caution the Op against posting such
post.

Let the past remain in the past now Nigeria is about to open a new chapter. Let's not dwell in the past.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Avedonn: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
sogodihno:

write this down Igbo will never produce president nor vice president in this country u called Zoo In the next 100years.

You are not God my brother so you can not stop it.

Whether you like it or not it'll happen and nothing you can do about it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

What is d record of success? Pls share. Of course, am bothered about d level of poverty, insecurity & ignorance in my domain. Since u are part of my domain, I have no choice but b bothered

It's on record that the Indigenous People of Biafra are no longer interested in nigeria..

I choose not to be part of your domain and i reject it by boycotting anything boycottable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by ikenna44: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
You can't be ignorant and arrogant at the same time! Pick a hustle and die there! Stup.id!

Hotfreezer:

Don't worry. You either Atikulate or Kanulate.
Either way, you're screwed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by deomelo: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tundeobama:

igbo has the most senseless people.Go to isreal and Jerusalem and more than half are not even Christians.
You people dont think

Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Indigenous(f): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

It's on record that the Indigenous People of Biafra are no longer interested in nigeria..

I choose not to be part of your domain and i reject it by boycotting anything boycottable
oga its d same thing we are saying cos earlier u said "no referendum, no election". There was no referendum, but there was election in anambra. Y didn't d slogan work in anambra? Who were those who voted in anambra gubernatorial election despite d rejection of Nigeria by Biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:
oga its d same thing we are saying cos earlier u said "no referendum, no election". There was no referendum, but there was election in anambra. Y didn't d slogan work in anambra? Who were those who voted in anambra gubernatorial election despite d rejection of Nigeria by Biafra?

Bia this pained Afonja

IPOB owes you no explanation those involve are taking note

IPOB will boycott any boycottable thing till referendum is conducted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

Bia this pained Afonja

IPOB owes you no explanation those involve are taking note

IPOB will boycott any boycottable thing till referendum is conducted
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur IPOB narrative is always so predictable as i noted earlier. anyone who doest agree with IPOB ideology is of another tribe or from d buhari camp. what makes u think am yourba? d question u have failed to answer is despite d threat of "no referendum no election", y was there election in anambra? what went wrong? did igbos disobey kanu?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Hotfreezer: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
ikenna44:
You can't be ignorant and arrogant at the same time! Pick a hustle and die there! Stup.id!

See this one talking nonsense online when your entire region as at now has zero political direction or future.

Guy, you really should shut up and stop advertising your folly.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by KANUISALIVE: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur IPOB narrative is always so predictable as i noted earlier. anyone who doest agree with IPOB ideology is of another tribe or from d buhari camp. what makes u think am yourba? d question u have failed to answer is despite d threat of "no referendum no election", y was there election in anambra? what went wrong? did igbos disobey kanu?

IPOB obeyed the instruction ordered by our Director and for your information IPOB is not about the igbos alone

We will as well boycott the election, we don't care who emerges but our stand remains no referendum no election
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by Naijaonfire(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chibuzor11:
We igbos are wiser not to let this man deceive us and run away with our lives and destiny again.
In about 2 hours the traitor will go on a live broadcast, only to start his campaign of senselessness and hate.

We Igbos must continue to love our Yoruba and Northern counterparts so to live in peace and harmony as reasonable humans.

We must sign a petition to extradite this Mad man and take necessary precautions to lock him up forever.

In conclusion to this, brethren, we must not be deceived by Atiku/Obi because Buhari is who is best for the progress and comfortability of we Nidigbo.
That your monika is an igbo name doesn't make u an igbo guy. When an igbo guy talk on a matter like this, we all know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by ikenna44: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lol... You sound alone and afraid... From your choice of words, I already know you're a little twa.t!

Hotfreezer:

See this one talking nonsense online when your entire region as at now has zero political direction or future.

Guy, you really should shut up and stop advertising your folly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by fof1: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
OEPHIUS:
With the reported return of the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, some questions arise like if he will still preach hatred and still continue his disdain for Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis.

The video below is just one example where he said Igbos should not attend Yoruba churches or churches headed by Yorubas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y3yR-NMSvg

THIS GUY IS MENTALLY OR EMOTIONALLY SICK..HE HAS NO PLACE IN D LIFE OF D PEOPLE OF THIS NATION. HE SHOULD BE ABANDONED OR JETTISONED...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by sweetgala(m): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2018
goodnessme1:
everything he said is truth,we all know afonjas are betrayers,their pastors dont care about the masses but their pocket,

use osibanjo as a case study.

I will rather be friend with cobra than being friend with a yoruba person.

I hope you don't have any Yoruba associations or live in a "Yoruba" city
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by sweetgala(m): 1:26am On Oct 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

It doesn't make sense to me that a Yoruba pastor will leave all the Yoruba Muslims right on his land and travel to another man's land which is predominantly Christian to preach and erect churches..

It seems sinister...

I once travelled to Osun state and was amazed by the number of mosques I saw... Knowing fully well that the G.O of deeper life is from the state..

Charity they say begins at home.

Osun state is diverse with many Christians Muslims and traditional worshippers who cohabit peacefully and appreciate the diversity of their society.

I come from osun ilẹ fífẹ tí bẹ specific which had large Muslim and Christian populations living beside traditional oracles

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) by sweetgala(m): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Fulmigati:

Post a link not a lie. Btw, there are several Yorubas on the internet who preach hate against Igbos, we got over it.
It is not by force to worship with an Igbo under a Yoruba pastor. Sheesh!

I spent hours listening to radio biafra going back to 2014 and can remember vividly the words eliminate being used in reference to the individuals listed above anf any Igbo person who didn't agree with the IPOB movement

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.