Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs (26396 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by rusher14: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
emmasege:
If you were really well informed and not a waste of education, you'd have known that this is one of the achievements of GEJ. He awarded the contract, kick-started the project and would have since completed and commissioned this project had he won the second time.

For your info, Kano's international airport also falls into this category. An aviation friend (Northerner) even told me the international terminals as well as the renovation of the old ones are the brain work of GEJ. According to him, "Buhari has added no value to the terminal buildings".

Jonathan had 6 years that was guaranteed.

He failed to commission anything within the period.
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by emmasege: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
rusher14:

Jonathan had 6 years that was guaranteed.

He failed to commission anything within the period.
Jonathan became acting president in February 2010 and a substantive president in May 2010, while he bowed out of office in May 2015.

May 2015 - May 2010= 5 years.

I suggest you re-enrol for basic mathematics class.

Back to your weak point, do you know how many universities and Almajiri schools he built within the five year period?

Are you even aware that your minister of darkness (Babatunde Raji Fasola) has openly alluded to the fact that no Nigerian president built more roads than GEJ? Please don't argue this with me, argue with "Google".
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by budusky05(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Teewhy2:
can we know how much was used to complete the project against project like this are carried out in other countries, I think when a project is completed it should also be verified if what was spend goes along with quantum of job carried out.

It's not worth what dasuki gate that GEJ and PDP looted

Get sense

1 Like

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by budusky05(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thisis2raw:
Wait is the same terminal that I passed close to when returning back to pH on Saturday??
This is exactly what pissses me off with this govt.
That terminal isn't as beautiful as this, that picture is so edited (No hating, am just saying what I saw)

Next u passed close and entered, wear glasses please, only your English shows ur having some comms issue with ur brain and eyes

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by rusher14: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
emmasege:
Jonathan became acting president in February 2010 and a substantive president in May 2010, while he bowed out of office in May 2015.

May 2015 - May 2010= 5 years.

I suggest you re-enrol for basic mathematics class.

Back to your weak point, do you know how many universities and Almajiri schools he built within the five year period?

Are you even aware that your minister of darkness (Babatunde Raji Fasola) has openly alluded to the fact that no Nigerian president built more roads than GEJ? Please don't argue this with me, argue with "Google".

More than 5 years is approximately 6 years.
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by tfelicityk(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good product, Good thinking

1 Like

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
i hope they have clean toilets there, last time i was there the toilets were rubbish..and Airconditioner was rubbish too.
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by MrAJQ(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ok
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by obstead200(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
beegodson:
This is what PDP could not do in 16 wasted years.. I applaud the hard work this government has put in as to the growth and development of the Nation.
kudos to the PMB administration
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
this is not fair. PDP, even with all their thiefry and looting, built over 7 airport terminals in GEJ administration alone. At least I know of 3 I saw myself.
Ur type of person is exactly the problem with Nigeria. Lies, sycophancy, deception.
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by emmie14: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
servercodes001:

Mention 10 projects he awarded in the north, I'll mention 40 awarded in non northern states
. Vote for him I will not. And he will not win again
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by senatordave1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
emmie14:
He will sir.atiku has no mass movement
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by rottennaija(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thisis2raw:
Wait is the same terminal that I passed close to when returning back to pH on Saturday??
This is exactly what pissses me off with this govt.
That terminal isn't as beautiful as this, that picture is so edited (No hating, am just saying what I saw)

Airport terminal are situated deep inside the airport, not even along the airport road. Did your bus pass through the airport?
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Tats(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Same one picture every time. Why do we never have proper pictures of structures constructed?
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by DonCortino: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
beegodson:
This is what PDP could not do in 16 wasted years.. I applaud the hard work this government has put in as to the growth and development of the Nation.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

They did other things! What has apc done so far?
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by BAZETU12: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
buhari u don try ur best for us thank u Sir for ur good work.just 3 years in office and PDP just waste 16 years wasting our money without doing anything
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by emmasege: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
rusher14:

More than 5 years is approximately 6 years.

How's May 2010 to May 2015 more than five years or approximately six years? Yes, it's agreed he became substantive president in the early part of May 2010 which makes it five years and about 20 days. How this approximates as six years is what still baffles me and how 'educated' people like you believed and still propagate this lie is what I find difficult to understand.

Undoubtedly, some parents wasted their hard-earned money on some folks.

1 Like

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by servercodes001: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
emmie14:
Sir, we're not talking about voting, you're supposed to show projects. 90% of buhari critics don't know what they are criticising, that's a shameless and brainless position to be in bro. And don't argue with me for u Just proved me right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Danaire(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
beegodson:
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

I perceive you're so sick in ur Thinking process dat you need a psychiatric attention. Me think you also don't know dat PDP govt started the Refurbishing process of all Int'l airports in Nigeria, paid over 70% of the contract sum before leaving. Do you think dat APC with their Lies nd Blame game will have done dis since inception of power?
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=beegodson post=72320763]This is what PDP could not do in 16 wasted years.. I applaud the hard work this government has put in as to the growth and development of the Nation.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria [/quote
nah so una dey mumu una sef, this terminal structure was completed by the last administration plus for the enlightment of ur brain, the departure was completed 4 years ago,This government is a giant when it comes to comission, they even comission projects that had been comissioned B4,Una mumu neva dooooo??

1 Like

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Danaire:

I perceive you're so sick in ur Thinking process dat you need a psychiatric attention. Me think you also don't know dat PDP govt started the Refurbishing process of all Int'l airports in Nigeria, paid over 70% of the contract sum before leaving. Do you think dat APC with their Lies nd Blame game will have done dis since inception of power?
Leave those guys jare, 2018 zoneB pill still dey work them wey even our guys for north eyes don dey clear
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bolognese:
Paid 70% of which contract sum?

Oga go and check how the project was funded first, before you start spewing untruths!

You do not have a clue, I use that airport4 times a year, you dont even know where the Airport is let alone now anything about it.have you seen the Departure part of the airport?this arrival hall structure was built by the past administration,the only thing done by this administratio was to paint clean and put electricity on it, so why are you masturbating up n down?plz tell the FG to deal with MM1 n 2, its a revolting seen!
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by servercodes001: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
emmie14:

I ASKED u to show projects and u are telling him rubbish, u don't know whether I'm voting him or not
Talk with proof you won't agree,
The difference is we're reasonable and intelligent citizens while you're.... Im done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by ezeagu(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is that what they spent 10 years on?

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by MrRush(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Teewhy2:
can we know how much was used to complete the project against project like this are carried out in other countries, I think when a project is completed it should also be verified if what was spend goes along with quantum of job carried out.
oga shut the fk up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by MrRush(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
erico2k2:

You do not have a clue, I use that airport4 times a year, you dont even know where the Airport is let alone now anything about it.have you seen the Departure part of the airport?this arrival hall structure was built by the past administration,the only thing done by this administratio was to paint clean and put electricity on it, so why are you masturbating up n down?plz tell the FG to deal with MM1 n 2, its a revolting seen!
ppl just hate this administration for no good clear reasons, if you asked them why dey hate this government you go hear, because of herdsmen killings, no igbo man/woman holding a strong ministry bla bla bla, meanwhile all this already dey all since 20 years ago, now ordinary airport you no fit give credit, u still shift the credit to past administration, I hail thee, and you claimed to use the airport 4 times a year and you can't tell which of the wings Stella paid 70% for?
Mr man goan chop your shit as usually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by MrRush(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
erico2k2:

ppl just hate this administration for no good clear reasons, if you asked them why dey hate this government you go hear, because of herdsmen killings, no igbo man/woman holding a strong ministry bla bla bla, meanwhile all this already dey all since 20 years ago, now ordinary airport you no fit give credit, u still shift the credit to past administration, I hail thee, and you claimed to use the airport 4 times a year and you can't tell which of the wings Stella paid 70% for?
Mr man goan chop your shit as usually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bolognese:
Shifting the post as usual, credit the government when they do well, it won't kill you!...

PH Airport has two wings, the local wing and international wing. The departure hall of the LOCAL WING was what Stella Oduah claimed to have fixed. I use the airport regularly so stop beating your chest about using it 4 times a year.

The last time I used the departure wing (to board lufthansa from Omagwa to UK via frankfurt) which is a makeshift wing for International Departures, nothing was working in there. There were no restaurants or Bureau de Change offices, I had to step outside to get something to eat and change money from an Aboki, and this is what you claim was 70% ready under Oduah/Chidoka?...The current government fixed the International wing, the local wing still has canopies at arrival. I'm hoping that once this is commissioned, it can be used while they rennovate the local wing.

Oga I was born and bred in Dline PH, I did my primary school in staff school UST, finished from Uniport, I use that airport, so talk another thing!

this is how we know those who are talking frm their backsidem .What craaaap are you vomiting frm that gutter U call mouth??
2011 and 2012 the departure was same state as the arrival now a mare canopy, this changed 2014, it was fixed.Im talking international departure you are talking domestic seriously??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. / FG Introduces Temporary Passports For Nigerians Abroad / Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.