Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs (26390 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bolognese:
They painted and put electricity in a 70% completed project?

Oga Engineer, Please pity yourself small...

Did you see any escalator in the departure hall you claim to use 4 times a year. Did you also notice that the International wing has escalators in it?

Jesus, is there any Escalator in the departure hall did they build any there? ALl these small small okin go just come online dey run mouth, the only Escalator the PHC Int is at the Arrival non was built in the Departure.Plz what medication are you on?
I REAPEAT THERE IS NO ESCALATOR AT THE DEPARTURE.its a simple one level building PLz
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
MrRush:

ppl just hate this administration for no good clear reasons, if you asked them why dey hate this government you go hear, because of herdsmen killings, no igbo man/woman holding a strong ministry bla bla bla, meanwhile all this already dey all since 20 years ago, now ordinary airport you no fit give credit, u still shift the credit to past administration, I hail thee, and you claimed to use the airport 4 times a year and you can't tell which of the wings Stella paid 70% for?
Mr man goan chop your shit as usually.
Oga go n sleep, Una go just come on line with free MB, Nah your fault? I say it poud and clear, this administration has not done any capital project from scratch to finish, Look Lagos state government even try pass the FG as a whole,The enabling works for the arrival hall was done same time as that of the departure same time, however they only concentrated on the departure part of it,The concreat works and all of the glass fittings where done.This present administration finished the rest.It is worthy to note that at least 70% of it was done on that wing, so wahts the big deal.The past Fg built 7 airports from scratch, make this FG at least build s omething make we tag them, forget hate,Im being realistic,Im not hating!
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bolognese:
Oga you're a BIG FAT Lair no apologies!

International Departure was fixed 2014, yet I was given a hand fan (due to how hot the departure lounge was) to use in July 2015 when I was waiting for my flight? Even the white men waiting with us weren't finding it funny, some had to unbutton their shirts. What they called VIP lounge wasn't even better than where other economy class users waited!

The departure hall you claim to use is the original LOCAL WING!... The arrival still has canopy till tomorrow!

Oga no dey lie, you aren't making money from it!

xcuse me, waht are you talking about, Im talking of the building you are talking about how hot it is, wahts wrong with youa ll this evening.Im talking of the building.If you are complaining about fan and heat, well mayB you should have tried the airport 2012 just when it began international flight then you will understand where Im co ming from ,its like the departure of this minute.it was a canopy like the departure right now.So that new shiny building you are seeing was built 2014, if you think this is worse then waht do you want us that used the departure of teh arrival state of today say
PS Im in Nigeria as we speak, I used same arrival nothing has changed since 2012.Unless it get moved to the new building.
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bolognese:
Oga your ignorance stinks to high heavens.

I told you, the wing currently in use is the local wing. The international wing was what was just recently remodelled and I think just Air France KLM and Lufthansa will be using it for now.

The local departure you use, was serving both local and international Departures since the main international departure was undergoing renovation.

Is this difficult to understand?

PS: that’s the escalator in the new international wing!

OGA YOU IGNORANCE GET A STAR, THIS IS THE NEW ARRIVAL hall, how the hell is this hard for you to comprehend?
There is not going to be any new Departure Apart from what we have on ground at the Moment
I give up !
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by rusher14: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
erico2k2:

xcuse me, waht are you talking about, Im talking of the building you are talking about how hot it is, wahts wrong with youa ll this evening.Im talking of the building.If you are complaining about fan and heat, well mayB you should have tried the airport 2012 just when it began international flight then you will understand where Im co ming from ,its like the departure of this minute.it was a canopy like the departure right now.So that new shiny building you are seeing was built 2014, if you think this is worse then waht do you want us that used the departure of teh arrival state of today say
PS Im in Nigeria as we speak, I used same arrival nothing has changed since 2012.Unless it get moved to the new building.

Shut up.

You lie too much.
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by rusher14: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
erico2k2:

OGA YOU IGNORANCE GET A STAR, THIS IS THE NEW ARRIVAL hall, how the hell is this hard for you to comprehend?
There is not going to be any new Departure Apart from what we have on ground at the Moment
I give up !
Shut up.
You lie too much.
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bolognese:
I thought I was even talking to someone with a brain... obviously your hatred for this government has eaten your brain up.

Now look take a good look at this picture below.

Then google what an airport check-in desk looks like and where it is located.

ARRIVAL dey get baggage drop off/ Check-In counter?

Good try, plz take a look at the ceiling of where your bagade drop off is and teh ceiling of the 1st Picture you took, tell me if its same vuilding
Now lets see whoes brain is in check and halved!
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by MrRush(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
emmasege:
How's May 2010 to May 2015 more than five years or approximately six years? Yes, it's agreed he became substantive president in the early part of May 2010 which makes it five years and about 20 days. How this approximates as six years is what still baffles me and how 'educated' people like you believed and still propagate this lie is what I find difficult to understand.

Undoubtedly, some parents wasted their hard-earned money on some folks.
Mr educationist pls just shup up already, what are you claiming here, tell me whats the difference between 2015 n 16?

He was the vice president from May 2007 to May 5 2010. Then from May 5 2010 to 2015 he was the president minus those months he spent as acting President when the late umaru Yar'adua was sick, so basically he has been in power for more than 14years as a vice, acting president and president combined and don't also forget was the governor of bayelsa from 9 December 2005 to 29 May 2007 but go look at his home town today then you'll know how clueless and dull he was as a governor cum vice, acting then president of this dear nation Nigeria.

If you have nothing to say just keep quiet, Jonathan never commissioned anything why is Buhari the one commissioning everything, is it that Jonathan doesn't like to take glory for his jobs?

How will I start so many projects and allow someone else take my Glory, God please make my life be like that of buhari, people should labour for me, mine is to just to come and sit down then start enjoying their labours, don't make my life as dull as that brukuru drinker from otuoke or what's the village called.

Mr emmasege abi wetin dem dey call you, make una buy sense, and give credit when due, not everytime you give facts with bias, sometimes just give then thumbs up for a job well done.

PDP ruled for good 16 years and every president that comes abandoned his predecessors project to start his all because he doesn't want to give glory to the previous government and that's the reason why we have a lot of abandoned project scattered all over the country now that we have ppl that are ready to get all those projects done before starting something new we're here saying mentions aroject and started and commissioned. All of una no get better mind for Nigeria, y'all are bullshit infact y'all are greedy lot who only cares about their pockets and full of hate and tribalism.

You lot should go get a life, bye
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by olujastro: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bolognese:
Oga your ignorance stinks to high heavens.

I told you, the wing currently in use is the local wing. The international wing was what was just recently remodelled and I think just Air France KLM and Lufthansa will be using it for now.

The local departure you use, was serving both local and international Departures since the main international departure was undergoing renovation.

Is this difficult to understand?

PS: that’s the escalator in the new international wing!

You're very correct. I used that airport a lot as well.
Will local flights share this new international wing with foreign flights while the local is constructed, or are they going to continue with that yeye arrival canopy?
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by MrRush(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
erico2k2:

Oga go n sleep, Una go just come on line with free MB, Nah your fault? I say it poud and clear, this administration has not done any capital project from scratch to finish, Look Lagos state government even try pass the FG as a whole,The enabling works for the arrival hall was done same time as that of the departure same time, however they only concentrated on the departure part of it,The concreat works and all of the glass fittings where done.This present administration finished the rest.It is worthy to note that at least 70% of it was done on that wing, so wahts the big deal.The past Fg built 7 airports from scratch, make this FG at least build s omething make we tag them, forget hate,Im being realistic,Im not hating!
oga go and eat your poo as usual as I said earlier, I don't engage myself with someone whose heart of full of hatred no matter what they won't see the truth, so enjoy the rest of your night arguing with your mate, bye.
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Hilaskee(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2018
Thank you PMB, CRA
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by KanwuliaMama: 12:57am On Oct 23, 2018
I dunno why NIGERIAN SHYTE-PORTS always have only JUST ONE VIEW. undecided

The lobby! grin
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by emmie14: 2:31am On Oct 23, 2018
servercodes001:

I ASKED u to show projects and u are telling him rubbish, u don't know whether I'm voting him or not
Talk with proof you won't agree,
The difference is we're reasonable and intelligent citizens while you're.... Im done
Who started the airport project? You omitted my that area of the comment
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by emmie14: 2:45am On Oct 23, 2018
MrRush:
oga go and eat your poo as usual as I said earlier, I don't engage myself with someone whose heart of full of hatred no matter what they won't see the truth, so enjoy the rest of your night arguing with your mate, bye.
There is nothing about hate in this matter. Buhari have not done anything. What capital project from beginning to finish can you link Buhari. Imagine he fail this election which project like Goodluck Jonathan highway in Abuja , started and payed off by Jonathan.

If you claim you love Buhari advice him to do something. Murtala Mohammed died but Obasanjo wrote his name in the airport. Umaru died his is engraved on the best highway in Nigeria. You will write Buhari's name in Fulani herdsmen atrocities
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by emmasege: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2018
MrRush:
Mr educationist pls just shup up already, what are you claiming here, tell me whats the difference between 2015 n 16?

He was the vice president from May 2007 to May 5 2010. Then from May 5 2010 to 2015 he was the president minus those months he spent as acting President when the late umaru Yar'adua was sick, so basically he has been in power for more than 14years as a vice, acting president and president combined and don't also forget was the governor of bayelsa from 9 December 2005 to 29 May 2007 but go look at his home town today then you'll know how clueless and dull he was as a governor cum vice, acting then president of this dear nation Nigeria.

If you have nothing to say just keep quiet, Jonathan never commissioned anything why is Buhari the one commissioning everything, is it that Jonathan doesn't like to take glory for his jobs?

How will I start so many projects and allow someone else take my Glory, God please make my life be like that of buhari, people should labour for me, mine is to just to come and sit down then start enjoying their labours, don't make my life as dull as that brukuru drinker from otuoke or what's the village called.

Mr emmasege abi wetin dem dey call you, make una buy sense, and give credit when due, not everytime you give facts with bias, sometimes just give then thumbs up for a job well done.

PDP ruled for good 16 years and every president that comes abandoned his predecessors project to start his all because he doesn't want to give glory to the previous government and that's the reason why we have a lot of abandoned project scattered all over the country now that we have ppl that are ready to get all those projects done before starting something new we're here saying mentions aroject and started and commissioned. All of una no get better mind for Nigeria, y'all are bullshit infact y'all are greedy lot who only cares about their pockets and full of hate and tribalism.

You lot should go get a life, bye
Did I ever dispute that Jonathan was in the corridor of power for 16 years or in the presidency for 8 years? The argument here is that he was President for 6 years which is a FAT LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

I understand that your ype are not only weak in Mathematics, English Comprehension is also not your thing.

Please get off my mention except you've got an intelligent argument.
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by MrRush(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2018
emmasege:
Did I ever dispute that Jonathan was in the corridor of power for 16 years or in the presidency for 8 years? The argument here is that he was President for 6 years which is a FAT LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

I understand that your ype are not only weak in Mathematics, English Comprehension is also not your thing.

Please get off my mention except you've got an intelligent argument.
like I said before Mr educationist, I am not educated, I am a secondary school dropout , sincerely I dropped out when I was in jss2 because of lack of funds, but at least I can read, write and understand basic things, he was there as president for 5 years and not 6, so what difference does that make?
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Iruosonobrugwhe: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2018
una too like fight.....this is a totally new building further away from the uncompleted domestic terminal that was doubling as the international terminal. it is further down after the fire service stand.....it can be seen to your right when the plane taxis to take off point. Any way, i am aware those who use mile 3 buses will want to argue
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
una too like fight.....this is a totally new building further away from the uncompleted domestic terminal that was doubling as the international terminal. it is further down after the fire service stand.....it can be seen to your right when the plane taxis to take off point. Any way, i am aware those who use mile 3 buses will want to argue
leave some people here nor even get money to board plane PH to warri but nah them get package pass, chey them say nah thursday, Im going bck to work soon so Im flying frm PHC Int via lufthanza, I go update this page with life photos make we see who go shame!
That guy up there dey run him mouth upadown.Him own nah to search google pics wey him nor fit deffend
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Bolognese:
Oga Linus, are you still on this issue?

Now I know why Nigeria will hardly get better, because people like you na them full Nigeria. You never see anything good in what the government does. You’re blinded by hatred, Oga you need deliverance! Criticise the government when they do wrong, but applaud them when you see them trying, Is that too hard to do?

Continue shifting the goal post, so you can feel good about yourself. You earlier claimed there was no other departure wing, that all the pictures I uploaded were arrival wing! I showed you proof that indeed there is a new international departure wing, instead of owning up to your mess-up, you’re here claiming what I don’t know!

If you like go back to work with KLM, or AF nobody cares! You can also snap the canopy at the domestic wing and claim it’s the international wing, nobody also cares. Those of us who have severally been to Omagwa, know that there’s a new international wing! If you don’t believe, that’s also your own cup of coffee.

The new international wing will be commissioned by Mr. President on Thursday, when it will become operational and open for use is what nobody knows, so whatever picture you upload is for your bald head alone!

ahahah SEEE Painment,
Nah this small thing I talk dey make U boil like dis

Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Bolognese:
The person you quoted said “the building is a totally new building” and you agree with him(her). Can you scroll up to read your post where you said the building was 70% completed in 2014 and this government only painted it and put electricity? If it was completed in 2014 how come you agree it’s a new building?

Can you see how stupid you sound?

Unlike you I dont depend on google photos I will take clear photos on my return flight which is in a few days,chey dem go comission am two days from now but you nor get full Pics of it completed.
I stand to be corrected.
You have no clue to what is going on in that Airport, my House is just 30 mins from that Airport close to Sars Rd, if U know U know. 4 thos along that axis
You are showing us Pictures that has been circulating for years even on Naira l and, did you bother to check the dates of them pics.I went to the twiter handler where you copied the pics from did U see the arguments therof?
anyway brain dead as usual, this is why you lot are backward!!me I don pot, Enjjoy your change while it last!
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by erico2k2(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2018
samfuntua:

Who do this to you. that you don't have single truth in you again!!!!!!!
The PHC international airport we know. i mean the the one we travel through frequently is exactly the way it was left by last administration.
if i lie pls post the worker (Laborers) working there or is the airport building itself?

Plz can I ask you a question, when was the last time you traveld fru teh airport
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs by Bolognese: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos / Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport / FG Introduces Temporary Passports For Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.