Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) (46651 Views)

'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Manifoldlove: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
He no even follow. In fact, it will make the ATIKULATED name every household name. Such a pity that APChit don't even have anything to campaign on. Stupid party will a dullardino as president. Una go lose like kilodeeeee����� grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by luggy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari is a failure

7 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by lastmaster(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Gosj01:

Its depends on what you want and specs

it starts from 30k - 500k

More information on signature and contact details in signature link, for new deals as I have been ban from posting on the trend for now.
I need your contact details, so will can chat .
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by ernieboy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
between a bigoted terrorist and a thief, which is the lesser evil...the thief will rob you of earthly possessions but the terrorist will rob you of your most valuable possession ( i.e. your life),I think the thief is the lesser evil.

9 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Uzzih: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
No Nigeria youth will fall for Apc propoganda lie disbursing machinery..why did you collect money from s thief .

Atiku sponsored APC in 2015, He was giving accolades by this same party. . Now they want the gullible masses to believe he is kwarupt.

Atiku we shall vote. He knows how to make Nigeria work.

Atikulate 2019

8 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samsononyilo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=72322342]Chai

undecided
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by kanayo76: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
what happend to the law of hate speech in this trade?, are now free to promote hate speech, cos APC has set the ball rolling. Davido, oya let's colabo.

4 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC is now desperate.... Even if Atiku is Evans the kidnapper, I prefer him to the Terrorist presently running things in the country.

4 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Gosj01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
lastmaster:
I need your contact details, so will can chat .

Whatsapp

https:///send?phone=2348084202609
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samsononyilo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mrblaster:
You're disgracing disgrace itself.

Face ur front ogbeni..
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by inspector44(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC has just helped Atiku increase his popularity again!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by klax(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Can you imagine how childish apc as a party is. When Melaye release his song he never called it pdp song but see a useless coal tar brains a s s holes that gathered together to form a party of imbeciles called apc how useless they are.

Anyway Ganduje is not a thief? obanikoro is not a thief? Akpabio is not thief? Mr grass cutter is not a thief? Aisha buhari with N2.5billion with no known business is not a thief? Tinubu is not a thief? Amaechi is not a thief? Daura with N23 billion disappearance is not a thief isn't

Truly all apc from.the presidency to the goats here are all imbecilles for real because if not those mentioned above should have mute their sloppy brain for a minute.

Called Atiku anything I will vote for him. Nigeria has voted a saint but it was failure the saint gave them so now I want to vote the devil that will deliver.

Apc damn you and go to hell. It's Atiku I know so apc can go and die.

8 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samsononyilo(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
kashoki2017:

Nice one dude......
We can't be suffering and smiling na..

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by GuntersChain(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
they would have released the song in 2014.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by thunderbabs: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dino will release a rap attack on APC next week, no worry

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by akaahs(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Very good!
God bless APC for this !
It’s not only Dino malaye and pdp that knows how to sing .
More to come when campaign begin ni perewu.
Hippocrates, why did you guyz release the song when he was with you. Shame on APC

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Tabuku: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
You can call Atiku what ever name, he is the next president, because he is better that the lies APC of Buhari . Tinubu should leave that party, if not they will disgrace him. Let him join PDP . Why? Because at really state when APC wanted Tambuwal or someone else to be APC presidential candidate, Buhari team said if it’s not Buhari that they will take away their 3 millions votes. Tinubu choice was not Buhari... this man and his illiterate cabals distroy the reputations of APC. Pace 2019 is history that once upon a time , a new part come by lies and distroy the country

5 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by nifty60(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
APC is a useless party. Why would a whole ruling party acting like an opposition party? cheesy
They are rehearsing
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by CaptainFM1: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
PDP should release a remix!

Buhari is a dullard!

Dino Melaye and Fayose are already in the studio!

4 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by PassingShot(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is completely wrong and unnecessary. I see it was released by APC UK which may not be sanctioned by the national headquarters of the party.

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hahahahahahaha... When did APC become song writer? Hmmmmm another political gimmicks again... Tomorrow I want to read PDP AND OTHERSOTHERS sang Buhari don't go to ASO rock

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
akaahs:

Hippocrates, why did you guyz release the song when he was with you. Shame on APC
Cry me a river !
Where were you when pdp paid different people to discredit Buhari as much as they could in 2014/2015?
Clown!
Go to hell!
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Very good!
God bless APC for this !
It’s not only Dino malaye and pdp that knows how to sing .
More to come when campaign begin ni perewu.

GUESS u have nothin tangible to say

was dino in PDP when he released those songs.

if u have nothing to say shut up n stop looking for mentions n likes as if it will increase ur bank account

sounding like a destroyed record

6 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by GCsomething: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dear APC , don't go the ways of PDP in 2015. No campaign of calumny.

Consolidate on what and why Nigerians would vote you.

For my family and household, will vote again

#SaiBaba
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Well, Robin Hood was a thief loved by many.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by dannybrasky(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
DINO IS COMING FOR APC!! THEY FORGOT PDP HAS A MUSICIAN WITH GRAMMY AWARD!!

DINO RIGHT NOW THINKING OF THE LYRICS HE WOULD USE TO BURY APC!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

GUESS u have nothin tangible to say

was dino in PDP when he released those songs.

if u have nothing to say shut up n stop looking for mentions n likes as if it will increase ur bank account

sounding like a destroyed record
Cry me a river .
You attention seeking clown !
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Maket: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
samsononyilo:
I don't care, I can not care, I will never care, I can't can't, I can't can't can't can't , I will still vote for him if he were d devil himself...

Atiku I know....
APC is promoting this man called Atiku. They failed to learn from how FFK and Fayose promoted Buhari through abuses.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by tunary(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerians have no choice again

Choosing atiku over Buhari because buhari isn't performing, forgetting that atiku is a political armed robber
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Cry me a river .
You attention seeking clown !

u are d clown here cos u couldnt disprove what i said.

get sense no

always looking for mention n likes carry d likes n mention go market go buy goods na

common sense is not really common

6 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samsononyilo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:

Bird of the same feather flocks together!
Atiku will become president only if he can wait till 2043! The Buhari we know is better thank the 'angel' we don't know!!

Atiku-late is equal to Obi...
OK, Let's wait till 2019

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by bilulu(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
abc115:
grin grin
all this ur write-up won't change anything so y not save ur energy no-go get a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.