Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) (46645 Views)

'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Bizibi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hehehehrhehehe,APC!!!!! They are not serious.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Buterflyle0: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
ATIKU IS AN OLE!!

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by metch1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is the same mistake PDP made in 2015 releasing all manners of hate video against Buhari at the end out of sympathy, the man won. There is no problem let the video and songs keep coming, if care is not taken Atiku will win with a sympathy vote
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by hidee20(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Shut up and hide your face. AtikulatedObi is what we know

When two looters fight,the masses are the ones who suffer.......

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Clown!
Atiku aren’t winning jackshit!
We shall see!
why the clown..God know say i no insult u...
i only made a statement...anybody wey like make him win..i only pray for any other person aside from buhari..
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
metch1:
This is the same mistake PDP made in 2015 releasing all manners of hate video against Buhari at the end out of sympathy, the man won. There is no problem let the video and songs keep coming, if care is not taken Atiku will win with a sympathy vote
exactly..they av started munuing around tooo..i sorry for them.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by musa234(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Apc have really sunk so low. This was the same mistake pdp made, apc have refused to learn ..Useless party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by tunmedies(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC will never count d song as hate speech oo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
PDP should release a remix!

Buhari is a dullard!
If PDP ignore them they will score more point. Silence is the best answer given to __________
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by igwefivestar(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

The All Progressives Congress, APC on Monday released a song title "Atiku is a thief".

PoliticsNGR gathered that the song which makes a mockery of the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar was released via the Social media account of the party's United Kingdom Chapter.

See the Video/Song HERE

https://politicsngr.com/just-apc-releases-song-titled-atiku-thief-listen/
APC have lost touch with reality. Atiku have really gave them sleepless night

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by phidelis94(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
the problem now is can apc withstand the remix?,am waiting for @officialApc,human right activist,.NBA, nbc nd those dat always shout fake news to respond now,becos there are songs and publications lined up for the dullard,i mean the lifeless buhari

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Adelaide2: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yoruba production. A section of the Yoruba is antagonizing itself from an incoming government. Time will tell how this bodes for them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by DonCortino: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
moscobabs:
PDP did more than that for Buhari

And they were 100% correct!

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by akilo1: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
samsononyilo:
I don't care, I can not care, I will never care, I can't can't, I can't can't can't can't , I will still vote for him if he were d devil himself...

Atiku I know....
hope u don't deacticulated in 2020?
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samsononyilo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
akilo1:
hope u don't deacticulated in 2020?

If he doesn't perform well we will campaign against him, unlike BMC we don't support failure...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by bisongue(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is how apc is planning to postpone 2019 elections because they know they have lost Aso rock. They are no longer focused; Instead of projecting Buhari, Atiku is giving them sleepless nights since his emergence. This is how WAR begins.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by chidirobert(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
The same people campinging against hate speech.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by lebete3000: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
samsononyilo:
I don't care, I can not care, I will never care, I can't can't, I can't can't can't can't , I will still vote for him if he were d devil himself...

Atiku I know....

Cos Better the Devil I know, than d Hypocrite I now know.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by ernieboy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
hidee20:

The masses(mostly youths) are the problem of this country....They were told Jonathan was bad they voted one of the former politician,now another one is aspiring to displace this one again.
There are youths as candidates that can be screened and one picked to campaign for.
face the truth, non of the other candidates has the clout and financial chest to battle an incumbent, trying to divert our attention to those candidates is a futile effort by the APC to make us disperse our votes to different candidates
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Subonbon(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
And who produced the aforesaid song? If atiku is a thief then bubu is a bigger thief.....
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by sunnychykes(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Apc,Buhari,Oshiomole you guys disappointed the whole of Nigerians, no accomplished achievement for the past three and half years,the only achievement you can boast of is to release a song.
APC is just making atiku popular. I'm sorry your propaganda won't hold sway this time around,Nigerians are wiser now.

I Obediently took Atikumyacin to get me more Atikulated.

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by jimmynauty: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Very good!
God bless APC for this !
It’s not only Dino malaye and pdp that knows how to sing .
More to come when campaign begin ni perewu.

so he is with thiefs here

A o

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by sunnychykes(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
This purely hate speech.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Smarkie: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
it's obvious that apc has nothing to offer
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by ogene007: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Very good!
God bless APC for this !
It’s not only Dino malaye and pdp that knows how to sing .
More to come when campaign begin ni perewu.
I hope APC will not start shouting hate speech when the service is returned as surely it will? I hope you will take it well and not come here to start shouting hate speech? The PDP is very capable of releasing thousands of songs to really unmask the Lifelessness of the Mr Lifeless.

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by themanderon: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Look at these moronic Imbes. A few years ago he was not a thief when he was cavorting with you lot. Rubbish people.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Agugbadin: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari is a bigger thief, you can see how he is SUPPORTIHIHS Secretary Yusuf in his stealing escape

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by bejeria101(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shocked Are they not suppose to be marketing Buhari, this is very petty of APC, they are making him more popular by the day, he wasn't a thief when he was in Apc he wasn't a thief when he used his private jet to campaign for Buhari rubbish!!!

They have selective amnesia! This mumu stunt of theirs would throw buhari off the cliff. When kids dönt have sense,you know immediately

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Edoloaded:
APC really disappointed me on this one

Instead of you to show your achievements

And start convincing us why we the electorates

Should vote for you guys come 2019, you are releasing

Song.

It's obvious that you guys don't have a manifesto

Neither do you guys have any achievement to boast

About that why u have time for this....

Don't worry come 2019 we will give you guys enough

Time to even release an album...

For this stupid act I hereby declare that from now

hence forth I am ATIKULATED

This is all you need to declare for Atiku? Liar!
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by bejeria101(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Edoloaded:
APC really disappointed me on this one

Instead of you to show your achievements

And start convincing us why we the electorates

Should vote for you guys come 2019, you are releasing

Song.

It's obvious that you guys don't have a manifesto

Neither do you guys have any achievement to boast

About that why u have time for this....

Don't worry come 2019 we will give you guys enough

Time to even release an album...

For this stupid act I hereby declare that from now

hence forth I am ATIKULATED

Achievements? Apc? Them wan buy am? The airheads think smear campaign and gimmicks would work dis time. Zombies this isnt 2015.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samsononyilo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
lebete3000:

Cos Better the Devil I know, than d Hypocrite I now know.
True bro..
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Adelaide2:
Yoruba production. A section of the Yoruba is antagonizing itself from an incoming government. Time will tell how this bodes for them.

See subtle threat from a second class citizen to a whole Yoruba race! May be Yoruba tribe should be expelled from the country once Atikulooting wins. Too many morroons in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin / Funny Pictures Of Nigerian Politicians / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.