Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) (46656 Views)

'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by jadams: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
1x2x3:

Don't quote me if you ain't Atikulate.

your dreams of turnig Nigeria over to atikulooter will be dashed, in the name of all that is good.
Amen
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by buti4nomsy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=Edoloaded post=72322213]APC really disappointed me on this one

Instead of you to show your achievements

And start convincing us why we the electorates

Should vote for you guys come 2019, you are releasing

Song.

It's obvious that you guys don't have a manifesto

Neither do you guys have any achievement to boast

About that why u have time for this....

Don't worry come 2019 we will give you guys enough

Time to even release an album...

For this stupid act I hereby declare that from now

hence forth I am ATIKULATED
So even if you are dreaming or drunk you will give Buhari another Chance? Hmmmm For me I don't care about where the presidential candidate come from let them have the interest of the people at hand...Imagine Apc calling Atiku a thief ,what about Buhari who never spent 1month at a stretch in Nigeria? You think he is travelling for free? Do you know how much he travels with? And the aids that travels with him,wardrobe allowance,etc hmmmm
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by buti4nomsy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
All Apc have done in the past years is to Blame blame blame...pointing fingers and running away from their responsiblities ,Soon they will come out to deny they didn't say that... we are watching
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by rock003: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The senate committee actually cleared buhari of all allegations grin

Shame on you

And obasanjo is that Senate committee? Chai. How can a human be so empty and useless?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.