Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) (46644 Views)

'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samsononyilo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Maket:
APC is promoting this man called Atiku. They failed to learn from how FFK and Fayose promoted Buhari through abuses.

Their down fall is inevitable...

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Sonoyom(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
When someone is called a Terrorist now, they'll shout Hate Speech

5 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by hidee20(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
ernieboy:
between a bigoted terrorist and a thief, which is the lesser evil...the thief will rob you of earthly possessions but the terrorist will rob you of your most valuable possession ( i.e. your life),I think the thief is the lesser evil.
samsononyilo:
I don't care, I can not care, I will never care, I can't can't, I can't can't can't can't , I will still vote for him if he were d devil himself...

Atiku I know....
Manifoldlove:
He no even follow. In fact, it will make the ATIKULATED name every household name. Such a pity that APChit don't even have anything to campaign on. Stupid party will a dullardino as president. Una go lose like kilodeeeee����� grin grin grin

The masses(mostly youths) are the problem of this country....They were told Jonathan was bad they voted one of the former politician,now another one is aspiring to displace this one again.
There are youths as candidates that can be screened and one picked to campaign for.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

u are d clown here cos u couldnt disprove what i said.

get sense no

always looking for mention n likes carry d likes n mention go market go buy goods na

common sense is not really common
Ok cheesy
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
To Apcheat this is not hate speech, try that with d dullard, they come out with their hate speech brouhaha

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by freevo: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku is a thief!! Atiku is a thief Even the Bible said the savior will come like a thief in the night... He is obidiently Atikulating....

7 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Ebenezerk2: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yes, he is a thief but all APC members are armed robbers

6 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by arrestdarrester: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Na wa for APC Ooo. See as dem dey fall hand abeg.

APC has thrown the first punch without any provocation. Gba gammmmm...let the show begin.

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by mimimile93: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
cool

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by rsajuwon22: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
mumu party
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by LANDLORD72: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Song or no song Atiku I will vote as president time of propaganda is over reality is now.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by AtikuDeman: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
...but who bewitched this govt?

Govt of the lifeless, for the lifeless and by the lifeless

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by AtikuDeman: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
hidee20:

The masses(mostly youths) are the problem of this country....They were told Jonathan was bad they voted one of the former politician,now another one is aspiring to displace this one again.
There are youths as candidates that can be screened and one picked to campaign for.
Shut up and hide your face. AtikulatedObi is what we know

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by LANDLORD72: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Olohunjedalo post=72321917]Very good!
God bless APC for this !
It’s not only Dino malaye and pdp that knows how to sing .
More to come when campaign begin ni perewu.[/quote
Song or no song Atiku I will vote as president time of propaganda is over reality is now.

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Buterflyle0: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Youngadvocate:
Isn't this denigration and assassination of character, hate speech and abusive of the person?

He hasn't been convicted yet and you label HIM a thief in a foreign country where global attention is focused on?

And you tell me this is a government fighting corruption

These guys are just EVIL. They can go to any length to have their parochial and self-interest and aggrandizement.

He convicted himself TWICE already.

Obasanjo has called him a thief, a fraud , a genetically corrupt soul. He still went to beg Obasanjo when it should have been the other way round if he was innocent. (He accepted those tags)

His media crew has come out to say that USA can choose to lift his travel ban anytime.

He once claimed USA never banned him so for his media team to come out and say this, means that yes he was indeed indicted in USA for fraud and money laundering thus got banned since 2006 till date from setting foot on US soil.

Next to his name has been thief thief theif everywhere in Nigeria and in every government position he has ever held.

Even his American university was built from the proceeds of fraud.

His intels had been running off fraud

When he was head of PTDF he looted over $100m

When he was VP he looted over $40m from Nigeria

The list is endless.

ATIKU IS INDEED A GENETIC THIEF.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by ejihand(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
PDP should release a remix!

Buhari is a dullard!
Davido Will do a remix soon for PDP

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
LANDLORD72:
This clown can’t even quote properly.
Vote for atiku . I will vote for buhari .
My vote don cancel your own .

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Buterflyle0: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
ATIKU the thief

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by rock003: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Very good!
God bless APC for this !
It’s not only Dino malaye and pdp that knows how to sing .
More to come when campaign begin ni perewu.

Yoruba Muslim, are you saying the only thing APC can campaign with is propaganda against opposition candidate? You've been there for over 3 years, how come you can't campaign with the electoral promises that you have fulfilled? Is it because you can't point to one electoral promise your party has fulfilled?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by boxypane(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is childish politics... There are better constructive and daring effective ways of attacking an opponent. Not this please!!! We know the truth about Atiku, tell us in more civilised way.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Buterflyle0: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
ATIKU the barawo

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by rock003: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He convicted himself TWICE already.

Obasanjo has called him a thief, a fraud , a genetically corrupt soul. He still went to beg Obasanjo when it should have been the other way round if he was innocent. (He accepted those tags)

His media crew has come out to say that USA can choose to lift his travel ban anytime.

He once claimed USA never banned him so for his media team to come out and say this, means that yes he was indeed indicted in USA for fraud and money laundering thus got banned since 2006 till date from setting foot on US soil.

Next to his name has been thief thief theif everywhere in Nigeria and in every government position he has ever held.

Even his American university was built from the proceeds of fraud.

His intels had been running off fraud

When he was head of PTDF he looted over $100m

When he was VP he looted over $40m from Nigeria

The list is endless.

ATIKU IS INDEED A GENETIC THIEF.

Buhari is also a thief. I'm sure the only evidence you have against that is what obasanjo said, as if obasanjo is the chair of the Senate committee that indicted the pretending thief called buhari. What an empty shameless life you are living? Shame on you, empty boy.

4 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
moscobabs:
PDP did more than that for Buhari
and buhari still won the elections..
if u understand me..

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Larryslim(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lol
APC are doing the exact mistake that PDP did in 2015..
Your buhari has failed Nigerians,instead of you to come out and tell us why we should vote for him again,you're busy throwing banters at Atiku..
If Atiku is a theif,then Buhari is an armed robber, at least he's the Chief Commander of the armed forces, which also makes him the chief commander of the armed robbers!

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Posterity70(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pls give us Atiku the thief and keep your saint Buhari to yourselves come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Glink2018(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
PDP , oya call Davido to remix your own version of music against APC.

We are expecting your own release ASAP.

Except you are truly a thief
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
If this is not hate speech I wonder what hate speech is, try that with d dullard and heaven will let loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
rock003:

Yoruba Muslim, are you saying the only thing APC can campaign with is propaganda against opposition candidate? You've been there for over 3 years, how come you can't campaign with the electoral promises that you have fulfilled? Is it because you can't point to one electoral promise your party has fulfilled?
Why didn’t Pdp and Jonathan campaign with electoral promised in 2015?
We all saw what they did to Buhari with the media ! and he still flogged them .
Cry me a river cheesy
Atiku is a thief !
Say all the bullshit you want grin

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kenturkey048:
and buhari still won the elections..
if u understand me..
Clown!
Atiku aren’t winning jackshit!
We shall see!
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by okonyia(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
I am so ashamed of every one that voted and support this party called APC. What have Nigerians done, that we deserve this .How can they be playing with the destiny of the people. Atiku, was among the people that made sure PMB became a president, but he wasn't a thief then. Nigerians should drop sentiment aside and vote out this group of inefficient, incompetent and deceivers. Must have our freedom and develope. What a silly thing to sing a song wasting our resources. Forgotten that they have never done one single thing the promised, and some fools will be praising them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by DonCortino: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Very petty!!

They should campaign with buharis achievements na! Oh yeah his achievement is killing nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Buterflyle0: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
rock003:

Buhari is also a thief. I'm sure the only evidence you have against that is what obasanjo said, as if obasanjo is the chair of the Senate committee that indicted the pretending thief called buhari. What an empty shameless life you are living? Shame on you, empty boy.

The senate committee actually cleared buhari of all allegations grin

Shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin / Funny Pictures Of Nigerian Politicians / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.