Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) (46655 Views)

'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
EdoBozz:
Shameless APC. We prefer the thief like that than a lifeless Fulani man that has no brain.

One is lifeless and the other is a thief and they both Fulani herdsmen. It is your destiny, at least you have that choice. choose your best Fulani master.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by osayande2012(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
During 2015 election when he was in APC and was among those that sponsored buhari into power he wasn't a thief den.mtchew .let's see how it goes come 2019
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by jadams: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
sexiestharam:
I have never seen a Ruling party acting like an opposition party. Shame on APC!!!

PDP did worse in 2014/15
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by jadams: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
1x2x3:
If dem like make dem release documentary of Atiku carting away with our entire national budget we will vote him.

hey !
who is we ?
speak for yourself
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by samsononyilo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
amabid:

The more you insult Atiku, the more ATIKUlated Nigerians get. Atiku is a thief, it's alright and thank you for the information.

We that are with him are more than those that are against him...
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by 1x2x3: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
jadams:

hey !
who is we ?
speak for yourself

Don't quote me if you ain't Atikulate.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku for life
Not be today yansh dey back.
It has tay
We are already Atikuulated and plan to remain Atikulated.
APC she play another music because this time Nigerians are wiser.
APC cannot even Atikulate one single thing they have done talk less of what they plan to do.
Obviously the blame game is no longer working lol
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by kpo4real: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
moscobabs:
PDP did more than that for Buhari
you've lost your mind bro
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by kotv: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
supereagle:
A TI KU if the man has access to Aso rock.

Bailed them by collecting millions of loans even our great grand children wouldn't be able to pay. You're an idiot. Under 3 years of the lifeless, millions lost their job. Hundreds of companies and shops closed and poverty terrible that we now have the largest number of poor people on Earth.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by kotv: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Under 3 years of APC leadership Nigeria is worse than 16 years of PDP. Even our future children's future have been compromised thanks to that lifeless one as his fools. Bring back the thieves. I rather have the thieves than the so called saints

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by kotv: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
tunmedies:
APC will never count d song as hate speech oo!

They never count anything they do as hate but yet, they are hate personified

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by rock003: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The senate committee actually cleared buhari of all allegations grin

Shame on you
Empty zombie, you are so easily predictable. I knew you have no evidence than what obasanjo said, the same obasanjo you castigated for saying buhari is a failure.

Show evidence of the second republic Senate clearing buhari or you are a son of shame.

You condemn obasanjo when he said buhari underperformed, but here you are believing that same obasanjo and using him as your only proof.

You are a son of shame.

If I'm your parents, I would disown you before you spread your shame to every member of the family.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by rock003: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Why didn’t Pdp and Jonathan campaign with electoral promised in 2015?
We all saw what they did to Buhari with the media ! and he still flogged them .
Cry me a river cheesy
Atiku is a thief !
Say all the bullshit you want grin

Lolz. So, PDP failure is your standard in APC? You guys are simply empty. Shame on you, Yoruba Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by GOZIEKINGS: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2018
Am very much disappointed with the APC led government.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by sunny1729: 2:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Nice one from the biggest political party in the world
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by jodeci(m): 2:27am On Oct 23, 2018
APC as a party is full of sh**t,can't they gauge the feelings of the people on and offline?
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by juninio4luv: 4:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Before he became a thief.
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by RillJ(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Story for the gods. Bubu is lifeless
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by obynoses(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2018
PDP releases their own. Says Atiku is the best man.Click here to listen to it.http://e2emusics.com/?name=2018-10-09_e2e_atiku_abubakar.mp3
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Bimpe29: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2018
What do you expect from an hypnotized party? You becomes thief, corrupt and useless once you're delivered from their juju and defect to another party.
Biglittlelois:
shocked Are they not suppose to be marketing Buhari, this is very petty of APC, they are making him more popular by the day, he wasn't a thief when he was in Apc he wasn't a thief when he used his private jet to campaign for Buhari rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Bimpe29: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2018
TeeSeven:
Lol. When the kettle decides to call the pot black.
De guy no be tif when una dey collect him money....

Back to Daura project on point....!

What do you expect from an hypnotized party? You becomes thief, corrupt and useless once you're delivered from their juju and defect to another party.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by immaculate1234(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2018
idiot baba

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by czarsly(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2018
APC GOVERNMENT IS EVIL
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by man80(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2018
agaliboy:
Atiku is just wasting his time and money. Bubu is not Ambode. Second term is secured
Seriously?
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Billygee2u: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
samsononyilo:
I don't care, I can not care, I will never care, I can't can't, I can't can't can't can't , I will still vote for him if he were d devil himself...

Atiku I know....

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Billygee2u: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shocked Are they not suppose to be marketing Buhari, this is very petty of APC, they are making him more popular by the day, he wasn't a thief when he was in Apc he wasn't a thief when he used his private jet to campaign for Buhari rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Billygee2u: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2018
TooNoisy:
PDP should release a remix!

Buhari is a dullard!
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Billygee2u: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2018
Edoloaded:
APC really disappointed me on this one

Instead of you to show your achievements

And start convincing us why we the electorates

Should vote for you guys come 2019, you are releasing

Song.

It's obvious that you guys don't have a manifesto

Neither do you guys have any achievement to boast

About that why u have time for this....

Don't worry come 2019 we will give you guys enough

Time to even release an album...

For this stupid act I hereby declare that from now

hence forth I am ATIKULATED
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by Billygee2u: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Only thief ? Why not armed robber ...any way we must Vote for Him
Re: 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) by alexis4real: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2018
U dey craze,mumu of apc,what did u get from supporting buhokohari,u be big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.