Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

No Sex Relationship Gone Bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad (4754 Views)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
lastclaire4:

How do u mean sexually compatible? Except you do not have control. You should be okay with whoever you end up with.
satisfied with whoever u end up with?cheesy.. Ok wat of if he ends with those sister amaka jesus woman type of lady. Those type of lady if u try have sex with her on a certain day or week she will report to pastor and say u like sex too muchcheesy. U never see sumptincheesy. Jus marry who u sexually compactible with. Very important .
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by NCANTaskForce: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
lefulefu:
The girl does not find ur guy attractive. She was using the no sex thingy b4 marriage as a hold so as to prevent ur guy gettn in za oza room with her. Very likely she was with ur guy cos of the money he's spending on her and also so very obvious she's giving her cookie to another dude who happens to be the main boyfriendcheesy. Sometimes in other not to feel so loosed some chicks might just be having sex with their main boyfriend while doin d no sex b4 thingy with their other side boyfriends. Tell ur friend to wipe his tears and be a man. There are lots of other girls who would be willing to jump into d bunk with him in za oza roomcheesy.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by mofepira101: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
can she browse without data? #IgboAmaka
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Xavier5(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by dingbang(m): 3:26am On Oct 24, 2018
grin

He started crying.. Who does that?

Anyways idiots are everywhere
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by nwachukwu9(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Your friend is deep into the goat friendzone. She is not a virgin and I am certain she is having sex with another dude that does not care for her as your friend does.I just want you to known that sex is not love. Does she also make sacrifice into the relationship as your friend does? If she does not she is a gold digger.Be wise and search for someone better, she is a gold digger
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Offpoint: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2018
ultimate77:

permit me to quote you on my status... This your quote carry load
Permission granted sire, sorry for late reply... was banned for 2 days.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by ultimate77(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2018
Offpoint:

Permission granted sire, sorry for late reply... was banned for 2 days.

who banned you no get eye? By the way, the quote ignited fire on my WhatsApp... E sweet me sha. Hope you good. Welcome back.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Offpoint: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2018
ultimate77:

who banned you no get eye? By the way, the quote ignited fire on my WhatsApp... E sweet me sha. Hope you good. Welcome back.
Wish I know who banned me... woulda paid him/her a visit with my illegal AK-47 for his/burial discussionscheesy
they banned cuz I advertise my side hustle, while the tribal war going on they feint blindness.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
cry

From a friend;

He said that there is this girl he has been dating for 4yrs, That he has not had sex with the girl because she is always restricting herself to him & he is planning to propose to her,

That he visited her at her state of residence last November, Just that he kissed her, The girl walked him out of her parents house & accused him of wanting only her body in the relationship, This is someone he has been dating ooo,

They reconciled last month, The girl invited him to her place, He went yesterday, They were alone in her room, He tried to kiss her, The girl started shouting that he wants to rape her, He was embarrassed out of the house, The girl now sent him a message that he should never call her again in his miserable life, That he is only after her body,

He called her today trying to apologise, She said the relationship is over, The guy is still crying, What do you suggest he do?,

Imagine, After 4yrs of dating, He didn't touch her, After they will say men are scum,

Also, What's the lengthiest u have dated without sex?

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obynoscopy Seun
FrontPage Worthy

Left to me that's pure BS and fabricated and if it is, then am sorry ball out, how will I date for 4 years and not even a kiss. Sex in a relationship that's up to individuals, me I can't subscribe to that am not high on morals, i am not going to end up in a sexually frustrating marriage, sexual compatibility matters to a large extent too. I don't believe your story is all am saying
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2018
lastclaire4:

How do u mean sexually compatible? Except you do not have control. You should be okay with whoever you end up with.

Take a trip to Dead bedroom on reddit and see couple divorcing because of no sex for 10yrs plus and its not even a medical issue.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by ultimate77(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Offpoint:

Wish I know who banned me... woulda paid him/her a visit with my illegal AK-47 for his/burial discussionscheesy
they banned cuz I advertise my side hustle, while t pplhe tribal war going on they feint blindness.

Bro, I have double barrel. My own legit. I will arrange the funeral along side MartinO
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Offpoint: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2018
ultimate77:

Bro, I have double barrel. My own legit. I will arrange the funeral along side MartinO
it'll be fun fighting side by side with you... shooting anything on sight...... killing spree
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by lastclaire4(f): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
pcguru1:

Take a trip to Dead bedroom on reddit and see couple divorcing because of no sex for 10yrs plus and its not even a medical issue.

That one happens when both parties do not enjoy the company of the other. They married for the wrong reason and after a while, the scale falls off. 10yrs without sex is obviously a problem that didn't start from being sexually incompatible.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by lastclaire4(f): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
lefulefu:
satisfied with whoever u end up with?cheesy.. Ok wat of if he ends with those sister amaka jesus woman type of lady. Those type of lady if u try have sex with her on a certain day or week she will report to pastor and say u like sex too muchcheesy. U never see sumptincheesy. Jus marry who u sexually compactible with. Very important .

Even sis Amaka knows that once she married and she wants to fast she will speak to her husband about it.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
lastclaire4:

That one happens when both parties do not enjoy the company of the other. They married for the wrong reason and after a while, the scale falls off. 10yrs without sex is obviously a problem that didn't start from being sexually incompatible.

some people are just asexual or not interested in sex but can enjoy the other's company.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by lastclaire4(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
pcguru1:

some people are just asexual or not interested in sex but can enjoy the other's company.

It can never be that way. Pcguru you are looking for who will tell you that that path seems right. Continue o just continue.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
lastclaire4:

It can never be that way. Pcguru you are looking for who will tell you that that path seems right. Continue o just continue.

Oh Claire oh claire it seems you live in an utopia where everything is black and white, prob need to step out and see what people are going through. You probably won't read it but go to Dead bedrooms and have a read.
Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
lastclaire4:

Even sis Amaka knows that once she married and she wants to fast she will speak to her husband about it.
and when she"s fasting if the husband is a badboy he will simply hook up with a slayqueen cheesy
so u see wahala grin
for marriage to smooth badboys should get married to badgirls
brother joseph type of churchguys should get married to sister mary amaka churchgirls
male nymphs should get married to female nymhomeniacs
and male cheaters should get married to female cheaters cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Sex Relationship Gone Bad by lastclaire4(f): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=pcguru1 post=72407843]

Oh Claire oh claire it seems you live in an utopia where everything is black and white, prob need to step out and see what people are going through. You probably won't read it but go to Dead bedrooms and have a read. [/quote

Leave those things. Don't live your life on written books.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ewuu!! Ah Don Dye~you Go Fear Chat Na Btw A Guy And A Girl"lwkmd / Lets Do This For Fun:joy Soap Or Lux,which Do You Prefer? / 9 Things You Should Never Do While Having S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.