Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? (914 Views)

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much / Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by kollinzgee(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
there are many threads on nairaland that resents women's extravagant and financial demands on men .you see threads like 5 reasons you shouldn't date broke girls bla bla bla . why why why? are you a dog that re eats it vomits why do you attack women for stating their needs.I thought all naija guys now believe they key to a womens heart is money some guys even see it as a normal thing to buy a girl everything she demands then when you go broke she leaves you and then you start complaining women are this women are that .please leave naija girls alone you guys trained the m to become what they are so they are play ing according to the scripts you guys gave them abeg stop complaining if you can't woo a broke girl how can you woo a rich girl smh.
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Why do Naija girls always complain about guys' love for sex
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bcus we aren't their fathers?

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by harley88(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Obviously the OP is either a female using a Male's moniker or he's a gay male.
Werey
Train your daughters to be asking men for money all the time and watch them become that particular farm tool..

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
kollinzgee:
there are many threads on nairaland that resents women's extravagant and financial demands on men .you see threads like 5 reasons you shouldn't date broke girls bla bla bla . why why why? are you a dog that re eats it vomits why do you attack women for stating their needs.I thought all naija guys now believe they key to a womens heart is money some guys even see it as a normal thing to buy a girl everything she demands then when you go broke she leaves you and then you start complaining women are this women are that .please leave naija girls alone you guys trained the m to become what they are so they are play ing according to the scripts you guys gave them abeg stop complaining if you can't woo a broke girl how can you woo a rich girl smh.

you are missing the big picture

i think guys complain becoz girlz demand as if their are entitled to be look after, it is as if the guy has taken over responsiblity from the girls parents or the girl has just stopped looking after herself its job of the guy she is dating to takeover responsibility

there is nothing wrong in spoiling your woman, but she mustnt demand it as a full time responsibility, we are meant to do it as a sign of love and care
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by kollinzgee(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

i think guys complain becoz girlz demand as if their are entitled to be look after, it is as if the guy has taken over responsiblity from the girls parents or the girl has just stopped looking after herself its job of the guy she is dating to takeover responsibility

there is nothing wrong in spoiling your woman, but she mustnt demand it as a full time responsibility, we are meant to do it as a sign of love and care

yea that's what am talking about you spoil with money she gets used to it and increase her demands then why the complain.
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2018
Cuz they all broke niggurs undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2018
The industrious guys would never complain, its always d lazy and broke set of guys that would complain as if they can offer her longlife and protection if she demands for it.

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

thanks for the perfect explanation. Their sense of entitlement to a man's sweat result is morally dangerous and unhealthy

Make I no talk further before I curse some people with binding force

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:
The industrious guys would never complain, its always d lazy and broke set of guys that would complain as if they can offer her longlife and protection if she demands for it.
how many of ur so industrious guys are into legitimate business. It's even industrious and legitimate guys that wouldn't like to waste their money in leeches even yahoo guys are wise now.

But continue leeching with ur 'Industrious' guys. Let's hope we don't find ur mutilated body along the road side cheesy any soon

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by chiommy123(f): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2018
I really don't understand some guys a times. someone says no sex before marriage you guys complain and disturb them and they said OK since you can't accept to do the right thing let's settle ourselves you guys complain too. what do you guys really want?

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
We don't complain, you know why because we don't chase people like that, the girl is asking and not putting a gun to your head. I will just pack my slippers and move to someone reasonable. Besides I've never met most of the hungry girls you claim are around except runz girls. Are you referring to runz girls.
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Honestly we ladies are writeoffs in Nigeria. We are lazy and offer Good sex to any available man that can pay our bills.

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by Alexaonfleek: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Honestly we ladies are writeoffs in Nigeria. We are lazy and offer Good sex to any available man that can pay our bills.
babe speak for yourself ooo.not all ladies spread their legs for money. There are always bad people in any population.its just a pity that the bad usually outnumbers the good.

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by kollinzgee(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
chiommy123:
I really don't understand some guys a times. someone says no sex before marriage you guys complain and disturb them and they said OK since you can't accept to do the right thing let's settle ourselves you guys complain too. what do you guys really want?

not much.
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
i am currently hearing that one Abuja big boy that publicly proposed to a lady with a twenty five thousand dollars engagement ring and the lady accepted but later sent the big boy an SMS declining the engagement d matter don turn into another issue.now the abuja bigboy is demanding for the 25k dollars engagement ring but the lady say she no see d ring again grin.police don involve 4 the matter.where is the 25k dollars engagement?

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
MhizzAJ:
The industrious guys would never complain, its always d lazy and broke set of guys that would complain

WHY CAN'T ALL Y'ALL GIRLS BECOME INDUSTRIOUS AND INDEPENDENT SO NOBODY HAS TO GO THROUGH HELL PROVIDING THINGS FOR YOU?

as if they can offer her longlife and protection if she demands for it.

THE PROBLEM WITH MOST OF YOU FEMALES IS THAT YOU'RE TOO GOOD AT WANTING AND DEMANDING THINGS (FROM BOTH MALES AND YOUR FELLOW FEMALES) WHILE BEING UNABLE TO OFFER ANYTHING.

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
It's simple! Nigeria is hard oo

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? by Apina(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
If their fathers can afford those things they are demanding for, most guys wouldn't complain. If you contemplate replying me using sex as a point of view, you must be the most stupid animal ever(mind you, humans are also animals) undecided

Why I Gave Into Temptation And Had Hot Sex With My 53-year-old Mum-in-law / Four Gift Every Nigerian Woman Would Want For Christmas / The Kind Of Woman To Chase For A Long Time.