Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210176 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2008
[size=8pt][size=8pt]If boyhood and youth are but vanity, must it not be our ambition to become men?[/size][/size] undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2008
@Kuwena

I'm just one year older than you are.

I must say it is a compliment to realise you consider me eight years older

I must have stuck you to be as old as Methuselah! smiley

Damn! This thread has gotten interesting! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2008
Make I go do better things before I come back to relax and download this thread.

Perhaps today, perhaps some other day . . .

But from the flurry of fire coming out from all quarters, I think I need a good time, perhaps with a box of ice cream and a pack of pop corn grin

Opoks! has really pulled out fire this time. grin

@Thought

I have not read your post but it is refreshing to see my man back! grin

@Adrianic

I have alo not read your post but your long post is intimidating to me. I must confess.

@Jill

Long time to see, hear or touch.

Even though you hadly refer to Opoks! in your post, I salute you.

Good to know that the old squad is still alive

Finally @Kuwena

I have also not read your posts . . . I have only read a line and seen fools . . . fools grin . . . fools grin everywhere grin

You have finally lost your cool totally . . .

Don't worry, Opoks! will take his time and perhaps read your defence grin

It is said that the best form of defence is attack even if it means calling names grin

Depending on my schedule, it might take me some days . . .

But trust me, this thread is back to life. grin I love this thread! grin

@all
Good morning!

THIS IS CLUB WINNERZ! even though some appear not to be winning undecided

Some appear to have totally lost it! grin

@pgm

I need your craziness here . . . I miss it like yesterday cry grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2008
jill, good to have u back.its been quite a while.good also to know u did not run out on us.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2008
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NLNG DISAPPOINTMENT DON TURN MEN TO BOYS OOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe the dimension this thread has taken it is very shameful, what was once a haven for encouragement and friendship has become a battle gorund.

I have always noticed Opoks is praises himself to a fault, I am not holding it against you though, I have come to understand that it is ur way and I have learnt to leave with that. But one thing is do not try to judge everybody on this thread, we all not perfect, therefore we must try to tolerate each other and not turn this place to a battle field,

About Kuwena, you are beginning to disappoint me more than NLNG please refrain from this attitude of yours, just lick your wounds and move on, U are in a bank save money and go study abroad when u come u will be a bigger boy than you are now.

I thought we will all be making suggestions about future plans and sharing information about scholarships job oppurtunities and other important things in life, instead the thread is now all about who can write against another more or who is more handsome or who is more older or who has a bigger chest, MEN UNA DEY Bleep UP !!

Opoks please do not reply to Kuwena's post we all know you are not pleased but you have to show your maturity by keeping silent  on the issue. just let the guy blow hot for now latter he will cool down

As usual this is just my THOUGHT it is not compulsary you take it.

Thnks.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2008
Jill did they send Waiting list letter as well?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2008
ehido,so u still dey.no be small thing o.u never can tell how many people read the thread until there is a beef.so in essence,it means tantrums encourage more posts.thats good.happy new year bro.may this year be better than all the others for us.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2008
Thanks Adrianic, Happy new year to you too, even when I try to avoid the thread I just keep taking peep, the thing tire me oooooo,

May this year be good for all of us and may this be our year of fulfilment.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2008
i have read kuwenas post with so much astonishment.

much as i do not blame the guy for his extreme anger,i still feel compelled to make some further comments.

when this thread started,it was basically to encourage,inform and entertain ourselves while waiting for the nlng results.

at different times people have showed their human side by betraying different emotions.

i have often said that that was what made the thread a bit more beautiful.

we have never claimed to be saints on the thread.so mistakes are permitted.even so called holy pple make grave errors ,let alone mere mortals like us.

but one canot deny the  fact that since the nlng result came out,pple have reacted in different ways.its only a natural feeling.rejection is not usually an easy thing to take especially when u know u have done all u reasonably can to be accepted.

but this does not then mean that readers should be assailed with unnecessary descriptions of pple's human anatomy.

i love myself so much.at least i am created in the image and likeness of God.and that is enough for me.and i think it should be for every normal person.

this nonsense of coming to the thread to describe ones anatomy has got to stop.

much as i know the thread is in its dying days,i dont think its an excuse for mundane descriptions.

kuwena is not an enemy and never will be.indeed he was the first nairaland guy i met one-on-one.

but if we cant discuss issues here,then lets at least stop this mundane praise of what we did not have a hand in creating.

its now so irritating and annoying.

when our mates in better nations are thinking and working their asses out to be entrepreneurs and people of repute, people are here talking about things that would even confound little children.

its even so funny that the guys chosen by nlng are getting set to leave for their respective destinations while those not taken are spending valuable time describing inanities.

please enough of all this joo.kuwena grow up.u are a genius but that is not all one needs to survive in this harsh world.

i hope that after this grand finale of all battles between u and opoks,u would spare us of this constant descriptions of yourself.

but if this will not be done,then i wouldsuggest the posting of ur pix would solve this problem once and for all.haba!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2008
While it is sometimes okay to apportion blames when there is a conflict, it is better to do this only when you are sure you know all the details of the issue(s). The truth is I do not know what was the genesis of this confrontation between two otherwise 'worthy' members of this thread. I also do not have the luxury of time to try find out what started this all. I am sure that is not important. I refused to apportion blames so that it won't appear as if I am taking sides with anyone. However, I guess it is pretty obvious which side I am on.

I will still suggest that Kuwena boasts less about himself (his intelligence, good looks, aristocratic father etc.) If he is that 'good', he should leave it to others to blow his trumpets. Sometimes, I read contradiction in his posts. Let me illustrate. One of the problems facing this country is the deep-seated issue of godfatherism. Kuwena must be aware of this. He is always talking about the Nigerian problems or 'limitation'. In more developed climes, at least to a large extent,  it does not matter who your father is, aristocratic or commoner, you can aspire to be anything. Why is Kuwena telling us about his late aristocratic father? What lessons do we learn from that? Doesn't that smack of vain arrogance? Kuwena, you may call me a fool if you like, but I can not remember reading anything about your father before this. I am sure that almost all, if not all, the members of the panel that conducted the assessment centre may not have an inkling about who your father was. Maybe we are too young to know who your father was. Just maybe.

NLNG did not reject you because of your 'aristocratic father'. You were not dropped because of your 'british accent'. You were not found wanting because of your 'handsome' looks. These are not factors that were considered during the selection process. All your recent posts seem to suggest that those of us that got the NLNG job are 'unlucky'. Deep within your heart, you know that is totally untrue. Nomatter the bold face you are assuming, we know you were deeply hurt and still nurse serious pain over your rejection. If you like, try to stand logic on its head. It will not change the truth about what you felt then and you still feel. Your previous posts on this thread is a documentary evidence of that.

You are becoming too vain for my liking. What is the problem with you and age? What does it matter if I have worked for 10 years and I don't have a car? Do you drive the best car around? You are too petty and abusive. You need to be psychiatrically evaluated. This problem may be more than we are seeing. I will recommend a good shrink if you are humble enough to admit you need help. We all do. But now, you need help more than any of us. You are beginning to act like a mad dog, attacking real and imaginary foes. I guess everybody that made NLNG are now your 'foes'. We all got our job because of the Nigerian factor. We are all ugly and short. Our fathers are all commoners. Our chest ,

Try and review your post before you submit it next time. I am sure you will be ashame of it in your quiet moment. For those fleeting minutes when sanity takes over you, you will recoil with shame if you go through the rubbish you have been posting recently. I can not believe that such stuffs are coming out of a 'First Class' material. You may merit 1st Class academically, but if your human relation skills were subject to test, you will barely escape with Pass. You are a total disgrace to our University system! You are so crude and unrefined, so base in reasoning, so uncultivated in your approach. If you continue like this, I am afraid you may not move up much in life.

I am sure that after reading this mail of mine, I will have the honor of joining Opoks on your fool list. I am expecting verbal tirade from you. You will call me names. You will remind me of my not-too-noble birth. You will comment about how 'unbritish' my writing style and handwriting is. You will point out to me how ugly I am. You will yell unprintable words. You will scream blue murder. Be assured that after this mail of mine, I will not directly respond to any verbal, jaundice attack from you.

My prayer is that; after you calm down, at the moment when reason prevails over you, during your sane period, you will find time to reflect on the message I am passing across. If you do this, I am sure you will have a change of mind. Something tells me you are innately good. That you are only reacting and acting out of NLNG frustration. For you, this phase will soon be over. That is my prayer, even if you don't believe in it.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2008
(. . . cool cool shocked just peeping . . .)

Meee . . . n! phew! Today seem to be a very busy day for me in Glo.

've not really had time to read and respond to posts in Opoks! stylee.

But I am pleased with the level of reactions so far . . . what?! . . . with seveeral posts pouring in?! from 'Lost & Found' members, Old & New peeps?!

So una dey read this thread before eh? undecided grin

It seems like you guys like controversy undecided whether una admit am or not. cool

Opoks! somehow has a way of bringing out the best and worst in people grin

And this one from Kuwena is no less attention grabbing! . . .

Phew! . . . Opoks! 'When will you learn to allow peeps to continue to hide themselves in disguised robes?! grin'

I tire for you o! grin

This thread is back to life! Seun, can you kindly arrange our award as 'the liveliest thread on Nairaland?! grin'

Or 'the most Unpredictable Thread on Nairaland'? 'Figts' break out like here is the Middle-East undecided grin

@Kuwena, pls do not despair cry cry embarassed Opoks! shall surely respond to your 'outcry of frustration'.

I have really squeezed! angry a nerve not just touched one undecided

I go back to work until the day or hour I get time but I love this thread! grin

I love unraveling fake characters. grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2008
There he goes again, boosting his ego and singing praises to himself, this is not the right thing to do, I suggest if this is what this thread has turned out to be then we all should call iy quits, because its not worth it anymore.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2008
Adrianic

Just read ur post,You also have talent in writing,God will understand that you had to speak out,I understand your maturity,And i must try to hook up with urself,OPOKS,Wandel.Its looking like at the end of the month now. .right
You guys sound intelligent,mature n funny(which is not an easy combination 2 have)its not just about 1st class

ehen
make i go read Kuwena posts 2 know wats up.

ALL
pls i dont wan t you guys to get mad at only 1 guy's behaviour,We can still flowwwwwwwwwww
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
Ehido
welcome jare,Bros no vex 4 me oo,make we no start our own,You can quit jare,but i am loving it ere,I wish Kuwena was a bit gentle with the Fool fool fool,its kind of childishWho is yabbin next,The referee is ADRIANIC

Johninlaw,oops!
I can't spell at times,my bad!,
You really wrote that piece well,You and adriano got most words outa my mind on this issue,With the rate at which bros dey go,na Yaba left we go carry am go.+I go like 2 pertake in d yabs if e dey reasonable level of tolerancei don't like much blood on my shirt
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2008
Did i say how much i laughed to the jokes on this thread esp Kuwena,bros u r so so funny men!I took some breaks to complete reading ur posts men,Jeez! 9ja funny sha
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2008
tommy men.e go be.even as nlng no take me,i value the friendships made from the thread.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2008
i realised that apart from johnsonlaw,all the other peeps involved in this stuff were not taken by nlng.

its so funny that while nlng has finished choosing its peeps and those ones are busy getting set for a solid future,some peeps are wasting time bragging about what makes no sense.

Aaliyah died at 21 in her own private jet.

most peeps here don't even have a bicycle spoke let alone a keke napep,and we are busy using our little strength to argue about trash.

all those chosen by nlng,be proud and happy and give all glory to God because your success is just beginning.

i would give a left finger to be in your shoes no matter how anyone feels.

and for those not chosen,the earlier we moved on the better.

i can't agree more with johnson law who said that since d nlng result came out,kuwena has been writing in such a manner that suggets that those taken are indeed unfortunate.

at least we are not illiterates.we definitely can read and understand.

u guys are highly favoured.how i wish u knew.

the ball is now in your courts.what u do with it is left to you.

i happen to come from a family where i am the last child.much as my parents were not "aristocratic",i got almost all i reasonably asked for and they could afford,

i have never been used to rejection.

but nlng rejected me(and even codedly called me an "olodo"wink and i have come to see it like God telling me "boy,u can't get what u ask for all the time,even from ME".

irrespective of all the "hard man" posture we showed on the thread,at so many midnites i found myself asking "what really happened?.

knowing how bad i was in maths,i was surprised how i could have passed through the 2 stages that had reasonably tough maths(for lawyers,most maths questions are hard) and now not be considered fit at a stage i thought i was the don.

i was called to the bar in november 2005 and have been practising in litigation firms since then until february last year.so i couldnt understand y nlng would reject me at a stage i thot"it was already done", a stage where i had to talk and make a presentation

but perhaps the Almighty God,maybe felt i would give the glory to myself as a  lawyer.but i know he is preparing something equally good for me at his own appointed time.

i have taken it all in my strides.and i am so ok and rooting for all the regular and irregular posters on the thread who were chosen.

u guys are d bomb and i am sure God will complete what he has started in your lives.

i know so many of the "unsuccessfuls" have since moved on.

kuwena please join the train.and to use your own words"be guided".

u have a job millions will kill for.

appreciate"Ani" or whoever u believe helped u get this one and proceed.

a word is enough these days for fools,let alone the wise.

i want to also believe u are not one.

i greet you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2008
Long time!

peeps in, is intimidated by the length and number of posts to be read, shakes head lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, manages to skim through some posts to get a general idea of the situation, reads war shocked shocked, scampers off to safety while not forgetting to alert the psychiatric homes and fashion houses around that a certain Kuwena may be their next client/candidate.
Hello guys,

missed this thread like . . .
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ Kuwena
really felt for u when u were disappointed by NLNG, but only for a while! I got consoled by the fact that u seemed to be getting over it, albeit in a peculiar way, until this last post of urs which, especially with the free use of diatribes, was to say the least an anticlimax!! embarassed embarassed

Obviously i like to steer clear of tantrums although i confess i get some kicks out of healthy disputes especially from the sidelines. Undeniably u have a unique way of generating such an upsurge in posts here that this thread still owes a lot to you for being alive up till now. [size=30pt]For this i say a big WELLDONE![/size]

But will u keep us entertained at your own expense? With ur use of such words as "Okpoko," "fool" and "go and die" u easily come across as losing it. No offense meant here but u begin to take this whole thing to an unhealthy dimension with such words. Some may say it's childish but i'm beginning to fear it's psychological/psychiatric.

Personally i think u r handsome 'cos it has to be for u to have this fixation on ur looks but ur aspersion cast at NLNG having refused u for ur physical looks borders on the absurd!

If u meant that u were probably better qualified than other peeps who were called by NLNG then that sure smacks of arrogance and in fact negates the earlier impression that u had gotten over the disappointment that was NLNG. Please much as we, or better still I, would like this flame of excitement to keep burning, it wouldn't be worth the fun if it is built on name-calling, nudslinging etc.

Wish u well!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Opoks!
hope u won't stoop to the level of trading insults with Kuwena. Please don't!

@Kuwena
u just might silence Opoks if u post ur pix if that's okay by you and in fact get some of us encouraging you to modelling as another of ur endowments other than writing.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2008
Adriano
now u make me wanna cry cry

I ll soon release my own chronicles,watch out for tommyex n NLNG,Coming out soon!!!
As for me i no cry 4 midnight,na 4 mainroad i dey cry 2 baba God 2 help me cheesy
We go jam bros Adriano,as per law u tried o,my sis is a lawyer n she cant calculate her age sefkiddin,But for real u try oo,I met a lawyer chic on my interview day n was hailing her too.
It is well

PGM
at lastttttttt,howdy?n wats happenin in ur world?trust me OPOKS wont delve into any psychiatric home 4 discussion/trading blows,him go jus yan some points to make me laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2008
And just who did you think the "bad bad people" i was referring to in my earlier post were/was, Opoks! ? !!

Adrianic, thanks. It's good to be back. Even though the thread is sort of tense now, but the way i see it, even brothers fight. It would be strange if there was no friction from time to time.

Ehido , yes, there were three sets of letters. I got one saying that they were placing me on hold till there were suitable openings cos of the no. of people they could take at the time.They of course ended by saying it was no guarantee of employment. Did anybody else in the house get one of those??
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2008
music . . . drum . . . thong! . . thong!! . . thong!!! . . thong!!!!

Ibariba! Samboriboribo!
Ibariba Samboriboribo! wink
Ibariba! Samboriboribo!
Ibariba Samboriboribo!

You say you be fine boy? I no be fine boy! grin
You say you be fine girl? I no be fine girl!
You say you be 'jew' man? I no be 'jew' man! grin
You say you dey kolo? I no dey kolo!
You say you dey . . .

Ibariba! Samboriboribo!
Ibayiba! Samboriboribo!
Ibayiba! Samboriboribo!
Ibayiba! Samboriboribo!

You say you be fine boy! You no be fine boy!
You say you be fine girl! you no be fine girl! grin
You say you dey 'Handsome'? I no see handsome! embarassed
You say you dey kolo?! Ol boy! I no know o! undecided
music

Ol peeps! I dey greet o! grin

Good morning!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2008
Good morning! All!

Yesterday, I had a few calls off the thread coupled with the ones on the thread . . .

Peeps were advising and pleading that I do not respond to Kuwena's post.

Much as I see the wisdom in that, I see the need to respond to respond to his post, not to descend to the abyss of namecalling and sheer madness which he displayed, but judging from his post, he needs to be educated on a few things!

So welcome to Education 101! grin.

@Kuwena

Judging from your post, I can see that you have always wondered 'how old is this guy, Opoks! sef? '

I can understand your puzzle, judging from my over three years Professional experience in the telecoms industry I must be very old embarassed

And also judging from the level of 'wise posts' I may have impressed you with this guy must be as old as Methuselah! undecided

Fear not oga! Judging from the age you posted on this thread sometime ago, I am only one year 5 days older than you.

If that makes me a Methuselah and a Grandfather, you are the next Grandfather in line.

Besides, having attended the same 'nursery' school with Methuselah, I share a lot in common with him! grin

Talking about the house, whether I own a house of my own, I have not yet built mine.

The last time you were in Las-Gidi!, you were looking for a place to bunk. You requested of mine but I had not yet moved into mine.

Well, how fast things change . . . I have long moved into my well furnished apartment and would not mind offering you one room.

However, judging from your psychopathic trait, I'm scared! embarassed

I'm scared that one day, you might wake up in the middle of the night and strangle me because of your incessant suspicion that everyone around you, including me envies you. embarassed

Guy, I'm scared and this is not a joke you need to seek medical help.
i
The Colorado shooting in America las year, if I am right, the Asian guy was always complaining of people hating him and the likes of what you do complain.

Fellow students and teachers taught he was just a nerd.

Until one day, he took out about 33 people, including himself in one of the worst shooting crimes in US schools.

I do not like ignoring early alarms like yours! embarassed

It's damn too dangerous to be ignored. embarassed

See this not as a ridicle but an advise from a candid brother Seek medical attention fast!

Concerning whether I own a car, it is on the way.

When next you come to Las-Gidi!, I don't mind giving you a ride.

Concerning your advise that I should get married, nice one from a brother . . .

Even opens the door for the request I want to make here:

Considering the fact that you come from a geneology of 'handsome' traits, your sister(s) will definitely be as handsome as you probably are.

I don't mind being your in-law at all Who doesn't want to marry a 'handsome' wife he could 'show off' in public?

My only concern is does she have a mind like yours?

I do not want a woman that may strangle me in the dead of the night or crack up my head one day because I might be envying her embarassed

Concerning your dad or the 'aristocracy', I really wish you did not drag the old man's name in this mud.

Your dad is late, much as I sympathise with you, you are not the only one.

Kindly allow the old man to rest in peace.

Respect your 'arisocracy', whatever that is and other people will respect you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2008
Also @Kuwena

Concerning the name-callings; "Fool! You Fool! The Fool!l"

You can call me a fool 56 times or 200 times! Add ' Buffoon' to it or any other ingredient you want. . . .

Does it make me a fool? shocked

You only need to look at the various responses that traded your outburst and see whom the whole world is now calling 'the Fool'.

You don't need to look far.

And may I add that your name-callings doesn't move a hair on my skin.

Graduate! Boy!

What else did you post there sef?! undecided

For the records, I never worked for Starcomms, it might interest you that Starcomms is one of the accounts I co-manage or Globacom.

So kindly do you raging head a favour, respect the company.

I will further refrain from making comments about your late father.

If his son fails to respect him by dragging his name to a cheap thread like this embarassed I wonder what he expects others to do.

I do not need to portray all the peeps my own dad dined and wined with or how far he went in life, it is so foolhardy! embarassed

Our dads will rather be interested in whom we become in life that we excel more than they did.

In your own case, he might rather be interested that you stop running away from your brothers and go back and help them.

Why save N150, 000.00 a month when your three brothers can barely afford two-square meals or a decent clothing wherever they are?

You don't strike me as selfish, you strike me as sheer wicked.

And you want to get fame? Let's see how far you will go.

I do not regret ever challenging your posts and will readily do it anytime your foolhardy surpasses a certain level.

I only pity you embarassed you have got issues.

I suggest you do a self-assessment of yourself candid one irrespective of what happened on this thread, so that you may come out better.

I also re-emphasize that you seek genuine medical and psychological help This is not a dissing.

Otherwise, the 'beatings' that you have had on this thread is just a beginning.

A word is enough for any wise.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stalker(f): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2008
@opokonwa

I am giving you a standing ovation. Thank you for putting kuwena in his place.

@all
Sometimes the only way for peace to reign is to go to war. If Kuwena at his age can not handle a little disappointment then a big shame on him.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2008
jill:

And just who did you think the "bad bad people" i was referring to in my earlier post were/was, Opoks! ? !!

@Jill

I take that as a compliment smiley

First time abi na 2nd undecided you dey refer to me on this thread, in over 85 pages?

Ol girl! you tough o! sad
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2008
@Ehido

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, including you.

I can't believe the dimension this thread has taken it is very shameful, what was once a haven for encouragement and friendship has become a battle gorund.

I have always noticed Opoks is praises himself to a fault, I am not holding it against you though, I have come to understand that it is your way and I have learnt to leave with that. But one thing is do not try to judge everybody on this thread, we all not perfect, therefore we must try to tolerate each other and not turn this place to a battle field,
from Ehido

Ehido:

There he goes again, boosting his ego and singing praises to himself, this is not the right thing to do, I suggest if this is what this thread has turned out to be then we all should call iy quits, because its not worth it anymore.

I do not hold this against you though undecided

However, has you all ever wondered that Nigerians make the best advisers? undecided

They will always show up at critical periods to offer loads of advice .  .  .  at such times times, they seem to have all the answers. undecided

Ask them to take the lead, they will simply disappear undecided

These days, as ever, I am always in the thick of 'activities'.

Though I appreciate your advice, it's only an advice I will regard another man's advice, who have shared the heat of being in the limelight.

Kindly take the lead of a better topic or whatever you suggest this thread should represent and Opokonwa will follow.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2008
Jill
i think i got 1 of those letters,but no mind them 'na he is coming them like 4 naija'if u know what i mean.I dont think they wana take people,not with the Naija-delta upheaval.

Hey
I have some nice films 2 watch today,jus saw that Uncle Opoks has written,*gettin my goggles on to read/watch at silverbird LIVE.

Good mornin every1,have a cool day
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2008
End of part 1 By OPOKS1hr 13 mins film,its been long i watched an indian film,pls can it get longer?

U entertained me jare OPOKSi am sorry every1 if i have sounded childish,i lyk d trips.

*Make i siddon 4 corner dey watch events unfold*

Wait o OPOKS
You get timer wey dey count how many times we refer to youok if na so

OPOKS
OPOKS
OPOKS
OPOKS
How many do i have now??Am I soft? grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2008
@Johnsonlaw

I must say that I was a bit humbled with your post above.

I thought I sabi parannoy angry until I met Johnsonlaw I am struck with awe undecided shocked shocked

And who dare complains about your writing style?

You make me feel like I need to undertake a lesson on writing undecided

Every other thing that Opoks! didn't say, you said them like you were reading my mind word for word.

Thank Goodness that it is an NLNG successful that is saying this and not just me.

And I appreciate peeps who say their minds based on issues than those who dance around the fence as if good manners began an ended in their backyard angry

I do not appreciate cowardice, I do not appreciate Mr Goody Goody, I do not appreciate where and when peeps call for Peace without addressing issues squarely.

I do not have any permanent friend of foe.

Part of the reason that Adrianic is one of the only few peeps I fear and respect from this thread embarassed and I mean true fear based on mutual respect is that the guy too has no friend or foe.

Believe me, if Opoks! begins to misbehave on this thread or off it, Adrianic will be the first to say his mind and/or call me to order.

And don't even try Opoks!

The day any of the peeps who seem to be on my side begins to behave badly, I will give it to you!

Friendship is at times not based on sentiments, especially the one on this thread. It is based on what you can offer and on this thread it is your mind cool.

I fear and respect Adrianic 'cause quite like Opoks!, Adrian is a no nonsense dude! angry.

Sometimes, when a big masquerade equally meets another big masquerade, he kind of senses it and the respect becomes mutual.

Such was my meeting and relationship with Adrian (on and off the thread)

He would rather say his mind and risk the friendship just like Opoks! rather than painting a Mr Nice guy sad

And such individuals are very hard to find.

But Johnsonlaw, you seem to have surpassed all my earier impressions, you are equally as hot as Planet Mercury! shocked shocked shocked

I bow and tremble embarassed

grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2008
Okpoko, The Fool, at the rate you are going, it is clear to me that you will die a fool. And when you do die, even the devil will be afraid to admit you to hell. He well will ask you to start yours.

Firstly, you were born in October, 1978. This does not make you one year older than I. If you know any mathe (though fools are not expected to), you will find that you are at least 2 years older than I am. Please, learn math; it will help you.

You are detestable. Sincerely, you are. Apart from the fact that you are an envious fool, you are a presumptous buffoon (have I not said this time and time again?) You need an overhaul, both mentally and physically. Maybe you need new eyes, to correct the deformity in one. You may also need to eat more carbohydrates and amino acids to grow fat. Lean people have been known to be exceptionally wicked. Do you recall Cacius? Caesar once said to Anthony, concerning him: Get me men that are fat. This Cacius has a lean and hungry look; and such men are dangerous.' Little did the our great Caesar know that he was being prophetic. It was cacius that engineered his death.

So when you talk of my being so psychotic that I kill you in the dead of night, I realize that you are telling me more of yourself. With your 'lean and very hungry' look, as well as your envious foolery, methinks you would qualify to be a serial killer, and far from wanting to live in the same house with you, I dread even ever getting to see you again.

Of course you won't talk of your father. he has always lived in the rural enclave of Enugu. You yourself have lived there all your life, climgbing trees and feeding dogs before that tolerant company of yours took you on as their paid slave and still keep you there out of the greatest compassion known to man. Who knows, your parents probably earned a keep through farming or petty trading, and still live in the shadow of what people wish would sooner or later become the African dream.

Was it not you who told me that your father's younger brother was so jobless that he had to cast a spell on your father and his legs began to swell like a person's who had elephantiasis. This is the realityof your family. Or is it news that you are the only one of all your family that has paid employment? You were thinking of bringing your sister to Lagos so that she can look for a job, though only God knows who would give that kind of person a job, someone who has stayed in Enugu all her life. I wonder if she can speak good English at all, considering that you can barely speak one correct sentense in queen's.

Is it not true that after working for two years with Globacom you were not able to boast of ten thousand naira, and had to borrow from a bank in order to buy the rented flat you currently live in? FOr two years of your working life with Globacom you squatted like a house boy with your anty at Lagos, washing her pants and bra every Sunday and sleeping on ute, the village mat, infested with bugs and worms? Is it not also true that you only started to think of your own apartment when your anty gave you a tongue lashing of your life? Is it not also true that far from having any money to buy a car you keep flying molue every day to work nearly fifty kilometers each morning and arriving late every time, so much so that yor superiors in the office give you countless memos to respond to? Is it not true that far from even having any money with which to buy a car you are heavily indebted to the bank that gave you money to rent a house that you have not finished furnishing as at tomorrow?

Did you not tell me that because of your overbearing foolishness you lost about sixty thousand naira to fraudsters when you went looking for a house after your anty had rubbed your nose in putty, before you finall y went to the bank to borrwo so that you could get a house, and nurse your father of his elephantiasis brought about by the evil witchcraft of an undeserving yet similar uncle? Are you not a fool?

Okpokonwa, grow up. You call me a 'jew' man? You are a psycho. Only a psycho talks like you do. Come to think of it, all those who have had nefarious dinners with you (what dinners anyway? I recall that you bought only two bottles of Fanta and two rolls of dry N30-naira beef for our so-called dinner, which was the most boring I have ever had in my 27 years). You ended up telling me psychotic stories like wanting to have your first round of fornication, denuding the girl, only to see an angel with a sword telling you not to do it. Is that not a psychotic (mad, in plain language) 'jew' man? Who tells the kind of stories you do? Are you in nursery school or something. And because you are a big fool that cannot come to terms with his spending culture, you went ahead and framed a story that the reason you cannot boast of ten thousand naira in your account even after donkey years of working with Vmobile, sorry Adenuga's Glo (wherein you are a paid slave) is that your ebemies had dug a rift for all your money to be falling in. Please grow up!

I have said it here over and over again that you are a fool. You will never go anywhere in life at this rate. A fool at forty is a fool forever. I have more to say to you, but I will wait till you have foolishly responded to this; then I will give you a taste of my verbal wrath.

Kamanozuzu mafukwe gi ishi! Anu mmpama. Ani blot you out!

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.