Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (29431 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Especially some nairaland babes like Pocohantas Jamariwolff Amarabae Trapqueen Saff The Nairaland Feminist Movement (NFM) lipsrsealed
No woman shall be complete without a man Its like saying you'll get pregnant without having sex Or saying your grandmother is a virgin
gringrin
Broda tell me something.
So there is Nairaland Feminists Movement grin
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
GOFRONT:
She wan shake table this morning

Lol

She has already shaken the table

Look at the way she looks like kpako chewing stick

What about the fun the men gets, has she considered the men will lose that too
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by bongolistik(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
Do u mean ladies dnt av job?
I knw most nairaland friends who follow married men nt because of money ,but 4 dat mature fun mainly...Money is d last issue

Baby u ar nobody wt ur perception, dnt insult ladies plssss
please which one again is mature fun? I yam not understanding ooo

1 Like

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
bongolistik:
.. She meant to say matured dick and good time coupled with matured bank account.

1 Like

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Reference(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
That is why couples should pay close attention to the development of their daughters. Education, career development and mentoring should be taken with all seriousness. Nough of this nonsense.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
I hope and pray she gets married. Karma is real.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by centboy123456(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:
What op invariably means is this : 95percent of single ladies are taken care of by married men and if married men stops taking care of these ladies, single guys dating these days will no longer have women to date or marry, cause the women would have died of hunger. sad

And single guys will end up been single for life.

Na wa o

Single guys una see una life?
Na married men dey take care of una gfs.

What a shocking reality.

Just look at one of them you ladies I don't know what your problem cant you take care of yourself why must be the man everytime can't you pay your own bills and later you fight for equal rights in the society I feel sorry for girls stand up and take care of your own bills and stop depending on men to take care of you why cant you take care of yourself
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
So na married man dey take care of you?

It's my husband that's taking care of me and I see nothing wrong in it. Even though I have my own buisness. He sees nothing wrong with it either. In fact we take care of ourselves but his percentage is more than mine.

Anyone who cannot bear the pain of knowing this, should go hug transformer.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
well nothing to say than am presently working,am taking care of myself ,momma and papa too is trying am single not searching too,am not a feminist,i dont date married men,if u are married and u ask me me i block u immediately.
so is not all ladies but the slay mamas with nothing to offer no brain at all than there beauty and pvssy which by time expires.
no one should quote me oooo,my brain is full of how to write professional courses in insurance,one useless slay mama is now talking rubbish.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by zyzxx(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:
What op invariably means is this : 95percent of single ladies are taken care of by married men and if married men stops taking care of these ladies, single guys dating these days will no longer have women to date or marry, cause the women would have died of hunger. sad

And single guys will end up been single for life.

Na wa o

Single guys una see una life?
Na married men dey take care of una gfs.

What a shocking reality.
imagine? See interpretation.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
may God continue to bless your husband to take care of you and your kids
dony mind that rubbish girl wey dey talk nonsense
victorian:

It's my husband that's taking care of me and I see nothing wrong in it. Even though I have my own buisness. He sees nothing wrong with it either. In fact we take care of ourselves but his percentage is more than mine.

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
you are right
Reference:
That is why couples should pay close attention to the development of their daughters. Education, career development and mentoring should be taken with all seriousness. Nough of this nonsense.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:

You're not married my dear. Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
please sire how do you know?
Biingoo:
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
centboy123456:

Just look at one of them you ladies I don't know what your problem cant you take care of yourself why must be the man everytime can't you pay your own bills and later you fight for equal rights in the society I feel sorry for girls stand up and take care of your own bills and stop depending on men to take care of you why cant you take care of yourself

I can take care of myself but there is nothing wrong if my man add more spice in taking care of me. It's not a crime. It's an individual choice.
My dad married 5 wives and took care of all them, with all his children. He didn't complain. All the five wives stayed with him till old age and til death. None divorced or left him except through old age.

So go figure.

But a man with one gf can't even keep her, how much more keep his wife, especially the stingy ones.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:

Well I don't need to paste my marriage pictures online and our marriage certificate to prove am married . U can choose to believe or not believe.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
please sire how do you know?
Her dp. I know her
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
may God continue to bless your husband to take care of you and your kids
dony mind that rubbish girl wey dey talk nonsense

Amen and Amen.. Thanks dear

The girl has no clue about real life.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Her dp. I know her

You don't know me reach house. U only know me on the surface.

And that's the truth.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Westaslave2(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Delivar:

You can't defend this one. She is absolutely right.
no defending here! Do u knw hw many ladies who ar wt married men giving d man money 2 run his useless family! D table has turned

Dnt live in d past ok!
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
hmmmm, useless statement.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
i open cap for you sire
Biingoo:
Her dp. I know her
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:

Well I don't need to paste my marriage pictures online and our marriage certificate to prove am married . U can choose to believe or not believe.
My dear I know you personally. I have your two contacts. I know your office and house address same as your state of origin and family background. I know your several nairaland Accounts​ too. So tell me, Amelia AKA Alexialin AKA Trendvivi AKA Victorian, when you marry Stop living in fantasy before I expose you here!!!

1 Like

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Westaslave2(f): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
bongolistik:
mature fun ryt? An average lady loves married men cos of dia experiences n doggerness nt doggy style oo
Lol, n u knw dat! Is only in useless place lyk lagos u see dat which u talked about
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:

You don't know me reach house. U only know me on the surface.
And that's the truth.
Eeeeeeh! Shall we??
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Eeeeeeh! Shall we??

Please the floor is yours. Lemme see what lies u will spew this time.

Go ahead.
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
even if you do cant you just pass by.
i thought is only ladies that do busy body,how come men too?
Biingoo:
My dear I know you personally. I have your two contacts. I know your office and house address same as your state of origin and family background. I know your several nairaland Accounts​ too. So tell me, Amelia AKA Alexialin AKA Trendvivi AKA Victorian, when you marry Stop living in fantasy before I expose you here!!!
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by holluphemydavid(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Obvious truth grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
i open cap for you sire
She's a 33yrs old single milf that doesn't want to admit she's single lol. Though she's rich
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by Biingoo: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
i open cap for you sire
She's a 33yrs old single milf that doesn't want to admit she's single lol. Though she's rich .

1 Like

Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:

You don't know where I am staying or where I have moved to?
You may know my office address it's not hidden online. So it's nothing new about my office address.

My official details, my state of origin are all online, anyone can claim to know all that. It's not rocket science.

If all these is what u claim u know about me with all the nairaland ids of different monikers of different people, then sorry is your name.

You still don't know me. You only know what an average person online will see about my details and info online , simple.

If I tell u when I got married, u will faint. So no need. I purposely left that info for me, my family and My husband . So don't be too sure of yourself.

You don't know the indepth
Re: Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says by victorian(f): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:

You don't know where I am staying or where I have moved to?
You may know my office address it's not hidden online. So it's nothing new about my office address.

My official details, my two contact details, my state of origin are all online, anyone can claim to know all that. It's not rocket science.
I even praised my late dad online and his prowess in having a successful large family online.. All these I post online with my own hands and by myself.

If all these is what u claim u know about me with all the nairaland ids of different monikers of different people, then sorry is your name.

You still don't know me. You only know what an average stranger online will see about my details and info online , simple. And the stranger will claim he or she knows me, whereas they know nothing about my private life.

If I tell u when I got married, u will faint. So no need. I purposely left such private info for me, my family and My husband , I don't display my nuclear family for all and sundry . So don't be too sure of yourself.

You don't know the indepth. Argue with your keypads and not with me.
You are just a faceless stranger who feels he knows me already by seeing the details. I chose to display online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sex Story... / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.