Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

"Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says (13974 Views)

N45m Form: INEC Should Penalize Buhari For Violating Electoral Act - PDP Says / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by IbrahimDamola: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
This one pain zombies for skull o.
Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by vimedax: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
except that theyre the leading party grin
Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by magzey: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
PDP right now sweating to keep Ekweremadu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by BunmiSkye: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
could it be that PDP are concerned and confused over the said matter about ekweremadu's choice of defection,i believe its his choice weather there is attraction for him in any party or not.l....Let him speak for himself rather than you proof speaking on his behalf...All that matters is everyone's interest in this political race and that has been proven by the defectors to PDP over time.so if he chooses to be back there it means he has his own focus and plans too.
Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by tuniski: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

You this blockheaded boy,shout down aikuloot
I told you 15 more years for you to big up! I don't care if a kid calls his uncle a boy in cyber space!
Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by Ziggylady(f): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
pode:
Let's watch how this movie is going to end, one good thing about APC when they need any member from PDP they will use EFCC to collect the person

Lol! grin
Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by EssienUbong: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
APC doesn't want him... it is too late to join APC.
Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by Skybee1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Thank God Ekweremadu is not a coward like Akpabio.
Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by Skybee1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
kahal29:
Ekweremadu should speak for himself and not the party. This was how PDP dismissed Akpabio's own till it materialized. This news has been trending since last week yet no word from Ekweremadu. Something is fishy!!
Akpabio took PDP by surprise. PDP never saw it coming.

1 Like

Re: "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says by senatordave1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
tuniski:

I told you 15 more years for you to big up! I don't care if a kid calls his uncle a boy in cyber space!
Your a kiddish uncld perhaps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi Congratulates Victorious NASS Candidates, Thanks Oyo People / Nnamdi Kanu: Court Takes Decision On Arrest Of Fani-kayode, Abaribe, Others / Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.