Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers (57492 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by Codebrain585703: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2018
congrats

Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by radna2: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Role model to Okada men an women

1 Like

Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by ddjay: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2018
o,na bike u call am..all na okada abeg.. just ride with care o,cos if u fall nobody will pity u
Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by brendamillerus: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2018
We can fully assist you with Amazon Echo Dot setup. Many Amazon Echo Dot users log onto the official website and follow the steps given over there, but there is no guarantee as to whether they will be able to setup Echo Dot by following those steps. A better thing would be to call us for a quick setup guide.

Alexa Echo Setup | Amazon Echo Controller
Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by CaaseStudy: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
bluefilm:

Hmm...

To tell you the truth, she looks like someone I don fųck before...
grin grin same here
Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by Dorammy(f): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
before you marry pls watch this, make sure you are not marring another persons wife or husband o..... is she your soulmate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D76sAPf4g6A&t=6s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by LaBlonde: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
The pre wedding picture of a thing is getting boring jhur

Let’s see what you have up your sleeve
Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by LaBlonde: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
guywitzerogal:
na u b her Manager?

If you know you know
Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by LaBlonde: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Hayzead07 post=72413977]Na bike these ones go ride enter church 4 wedding��[/quote

A trial will convince you #Winks
Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by LaBlonde: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hayzead07:
Na bike these ones go ride enter church 4 wedding��

Never say never #Winks
Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by LaBlonde: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
ajaymina:

All this tins de tire n pepper me for body... I tink they should plan n prepare more for life after wedding (,post wedding preparedness should be der priority instead trying to empress public.

Instead of all dis ceremonial show off dat won't sustain marriage...

And who says they aren’t planning & preparing?
Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by LaBlonde: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
OMEGA009:
On December 8th, two Bikers, Thomas Esiape a.k.a JET of Ghana and Kelly Jumbo a.k.a Kelzmama of Nigeria officially tie the knot. It’s important to note that Kelly Jumbo is the first female to travel solo on her bike from Nigeria to Senegal and back. She’s also a brand ambassador to so many companies. Congratulations to the duo in advance.

Lalastica, Front page please.

Way to go gurl. Congrats ���� JeKel

1 Like

Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by OMEGA009(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I just love bikes and bikers.

Been begging my biker friends for rides since and they are forming busy.

Wonder where I'll find them in Abuja

Inbox me and I’ll give you a ride
Re: Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers by Konquest: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
OMEGA009:
On December 8th, two Bikers, Thomas Esiape a.k.a JET of Ghana and Kelly Jumbo a.k.a Kelzmama of Nigeria officially tie the knot. It’s important to note that Kelly Jumbo is the first female to travel solo on her bike from Nigeria to Senegal and back. She’s also a brand ambassador to so many companies. Congratulations to the duo in advance.

Lalastica, Front page please.
^^^^
^^^^
Crazy, rugged pose in the picture
below ... grin

The babe's name sounds like she's a
Kalabari/Ijaw from Rivers State...
pretty.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.