Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Sportybet Ng Is Scam - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (40114 Views)

1XBET Is Scam / Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Wyris(m): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Remmedy:

Register on 1xbet and enjoy amazing features .... Lose to win option now available... you lose your bet to win .... click on my signature to register

Thank you, I've already install 1×bet app
before I read your message.
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by accessbetmedia: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wyris:
Thanks, guys for this awareness, I wanted to open account with Sportybet and I decided to do a background check and I landed here on Nairaland. I've also done a background check on Accessbet and I find out they are scam too.

Hello, this is misinformation from your end, We are Not a scam.
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by thundafire: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
cucumbae:
But guy,cant you see bet won at the upper left hand corner of your betslip?That red box is an error.You have won the betslip.
I bet with the app and it's a good one. Bet9ja sometimes do make dis error too. So it's no big deal just lay ur complaint and it will be settled. In Papilo voice voice 'My country people'
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Luxurydriverng: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2020
accessbetmedia:

Hello, this is misinformation from your end, We are Not a scam.

I was scammed with the name sportybet,

During the 24hours curfew I got a spam message that I can make money betting online from, that all I need to do is pay a token of 500 naira to the sportybet account and sure games will be communicated to me to stake and grow the money. After paying the 500naira all the money in my account was wiped clean.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by federal9: 10:37pm On May 13, 2021
Luxurydriverng:

I was scammed with the name sportybet,

During the 24hours curfew I got a spam message that I can make money betting online from, that all I need to do is pay a token of 500 naira to the sportybet account and sure games will be communicated to me to stake and grow the money. After paying the 500naira all the money in my account was wiped clean.

You gave out your details to scammers.

Did they send you a link?

did you input your details on their requirements?

did you input your login details as well as your password?

If you did that, you had given them your account details and they can wipe or steal any amount they want from your account.

That was a cloned website by scammers.
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Luxurydriverng: 3:29pm On May 14, 2021
federal9:

You gave out your details to scammers.

Did they send you a link?

did you input your details on their requirements?

did you input your login details as well as your password?

If you did that, you had given them your account details and they can wipe or steal any amount they want from your account.

That was a cloned website by scammers.

Clone website is it, I entered the details of my card to pay a deposit of 500 naira and the rest was history
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by federal9: 5:35pm On May 14, 2021
Luxurydriverng:

Clone website is it, I entered the details of my card to pay a deposit of 500 naira and the rest was history

That was a fake website you entered. Immediately you imputed your details, they got every of your details and would log into the main sportybet site using the information you had given them on their cloned site. They can now deposit more money from your bank to their account through your card details.

It could be anyone. Whenever someone tells me that there is something that will generate money, that I should do this and that, I take that person as a scammer. Nothing will make me give out my details to scammers.
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by samuel122: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good afternoon, please ooo my sportybet account was hacked and money was moved from another person's Gtbank app that I don't even know into the account, when I was arrested by the Navy man,I was surprised because I forgot about the account since I lost access to it, it was when the Navy man got to the bank and he said my number popped up, that the money was moved from my sportybet to a paycomm account. He ended up collecting 150k from me and still treatning that I must pay remaining 155k I told him I know nothing about the fraud, when I called sportybet customer care they gave me the Opay account of the fraudster and the matter is now in Panti for investigation. But I am still surprised how the scammer could not withdraw from my account and made d withdrawal from the Navy man account. I am highly confused and now I am reading here on the platform that they open an Opay account with the person name and d fraudulent Opay account number. What should I do, I have picked up a human right lawyer to fight this for me. Please I need advice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Babymama & Their Twins On Valentine's Day (Photo) / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display / Between A Twitter User And Borussia Dortmund Who Used Davido’s Slang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.