Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (36532 Views)

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by excel101(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Records available indicate that Major General Muhammadu Buhari applied to join the military as a Form Six student of the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina on 18 October 1961. His application was duly endorsed by the Principal of the school, who also wrote a report on him and recommended him to be suitable for military commission”. The report which was shown to newsmen read, “I recommend Mohammadu Buhari fit for military commission”. Regarding his result, the Principal wrote, “I consider that he will pass Maths, English and 3 other subjects”.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/dont-original-copy-buharis-result-army/
Passed or failed, principals said whatever, all we need is PMB's certificate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by thunderbabs: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari na Lai Muhammed's Uncle...

You ve no credentials ogbeeeni undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by dyydxx: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

so,how was he able to attend all those course both at home and abroad to get to the rank of a general?

But guy think, what is stopping buhari from instructing the military to provide the results. Is he not the commander in chief and head of the military? This thing is becoming dubious

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2018
You are the commander in chief.

Tell the military to release your credentials.

NEPA certificate fraud.

9 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by codedguy1(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2018
E don be for the dullard grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by engineerboat(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2018
No certificate Buhari

#Back2Daura with certificateless man

6 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by engineerboat(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari is a fraud

5 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Eketem: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2018
Lazy and careless so for 3 years he couldn't apply to the military for his so called certificate. A whole commander in chief of armed forces

6 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by hush15: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/my-credentials-still-with-military-buhari-tells-inec/

Anybody that still believe Buhari has a certificate is a very big fool. How can he say they are with nigerian army. Are they the custodians of certificates?

Its like telling me, i got nysc certificate and NYSC is keeping it for me, even waec. Once you are issued a certificate, you are the custodian of such. should you loose it, the next best thing is notification of result.

This man doesnt have any certificate

8 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Bennycollins: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2018
Your grammar tells a whole lot about your intellect, you are here calling someone clueless.
PHILipu1:

And did your Otueke clueless PHD hero did any better?

5 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by hush15: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buratai should instruct the Secretary of military board to give Buhari his certificate.

They will come with a fake certificate i think... My worry is that whoever comes with the certificate will have to die cos its a secret that can never be revealed

3 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by FBIL: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Nigerian so called Lawyers have disappointed us! They should get this matter of Buhari not having at least ''school certificate'', as stipulated in our constitution actioned in various courts. It's an insult on our educational sensibilities. Why do parents toil to see their children pass through schools, if the number one citizen has nothing to show as having passed through any school. It smarks off discouragement that education after all, has no meaning.
I also suggest that the INEC chairman should resign if he goes ahead to clear Buhari for the election without him being certified to be qualified to stand for the election. This is total nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Records available indicate that Major General Muhammadu Buhari applied to join the military as a Form Six student of the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina on 18 October 1961. His application was duly endorsed by the Principal of the school, who also wrote a report on him and recommended him to be suitable for military commission”. The report which was shown to newsmen read, “I recommend Mohammadu Buhari fit for military commission”. Regarding his result, the Principal wrote, “I consider that he will pass Maths, English and 3 other subjects”.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/dont-original-copy-buharis-result-army/

I'm sure this principal is a part-time prophet.

Well, no be dis story we wan read.

Wia de paper?

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by poseidon12: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Tribalist Buhari should shut up and stop lying to naive Nigerians. Buhari has no school certificate. He did not finish secondary school before joining the army. That has been established. He is not qualified to run for President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nathdoug(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Voter's of thieves will come here to pontificate like they have an atom of integrity in their silly skull. Stick with your thief let me stick with my President.
okay Zombie
You are sticking with the lifeless one
SMH
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by poseidon12: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2018
randomme:
Nepe Certificate VS Diploma Certificate

I'm not voting for anybody, not even the clueless sowore, until I see a credible candidate.

Go ahead and vote tribalist Buhari. If he comes back in 2019 you should be ready for Fulani hegemony over Nigeria. And it will be violent.

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by deolu2000(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari, this your military invaded my house after the coup and carted away my Waec story won't work again, let us assume that back in 2015, GEJ and the then military COAS didn't want to produce the certificate because of politics, will his own appointee, Turkur Buratai do same to him? or the military he is referring to is not the same DHQ in Abuja again? Buhari should not take us for granted by playing this victim card even under his own rulership/government. never again shall we be sold this same lies....

2 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by bejick(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Voter's of thieves will come here to pontificate like they have an atom of integrity in their silly skull. Stick with your thief let me stick with my President.

masters degree in cowery and kunu-ing you cannot be any serious he did not pass any exam he wrote.

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by poseidon12: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Exactly. That is what happened. Buhari has no school certificate anywhere. He is not eligible to run for President.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Niceman4u(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2018
wat a helpless and hopeless being we ve in aso rock. Not only is he lifeless he s also 'certificateless'
Trump helped us to confirm the lifelessness of this man but now the man has helped himself to prove that he is 'certificateless'
wat a 'less' human this contraption has found itself

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

so,how was he able to attend all those course both at home and abroad to get to the ranking of a general?
buhari got to the rank of General thru multiple coup detats that he was a part of.

Buhari does not have waec certificate, Dat am 1000% sure of. The highest class he attended was SS1 n joined the army from that class. He didn't even write waec, talk more of passing it.

I repeat again, I am 1000% of this.

4 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
It's so sad this this is theonly crap we could come up with in 2015...

It wasn't like he was the best candidate then in 2015, we were all just tired of the pdp-jonathan paroles....a rat would have won the election against GEJ......
Repeating that won't be good for us...but if repeating that would get this illiterate, no clue of what running a nation fellow out of Aso rock...please let's just vote someone else even if it's the wayo fayose in efcc custody that's not even contesting
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2018
pacino26:
They can make a photocopy of it and send na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile Diploma in Law as Atiku highest level. Education doesn't make you rich without knowledge and infomation. Someday the Youths will awake. Imagine PhD holder looking for a driving job with Dangote that year.

The people with little or no qualifications have hijacked the system and made Nigeria the mess it is today. Stop debasing education, in normal countries a PhD holder would not look for a driving job.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by FBIL: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Fashola, a reputable Lawyer and one who has been presenting speeches to show he's educated is urging ''very educated' Yoruba tribe'' to vote a stark illiterate so that power returns back to Yorubas in 2023. Why is it that the Yorubas who can't develop their own region, who can't do anything that generates a single employment, who can't give their own people good governance are the ones still rooting for a total downfall of Nigeria? I hope they can carry the consequences! It's obvious that basic education is the bedrock of anybody being able to do anything functional in life. Buhari is an illiterate, sick and not mentally capable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2018
Quota system and coup plotting norin more.
PHILipu1:

so,how was he able to attend all those course both at home and abroad to get to the rank of a general?

3 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by igwefivestar(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Festy4u(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2018
This is the more reason this "thing" should be voted out and the incoming government make it a duty to prosecute him for forgery!

In that way, we would see how many SANs he could afford to come defend him! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2018
so miltary does nt release ones credentials, ex servicem in the house please confirm.

do they issue nepa certificates?
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by akdjr(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Shey him no get photocopy ni?
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Shampoo77: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2018
This man is a big scam, OBJ, IBB, TY Danjuma and all the other generals have their results and certificates in their custody but this dullard is still claiming that his own is still with the military...Buhari issa scam.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Ojiofor: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2018
LMAO @ Mr.Integrity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Malawian(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

Corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos / Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.